Posted April 23, 2020 in AR Patterned, AR-15, Reviews, Rifles by Luke C. with No CommentsTags: 300 BLACKOUT, AR 15, model 57, Yankee Hill Machine, YHM, YHM-57, TFB Review: The Yankee Hill Machine Model 57 in 300 Blackout. However, the tight tolerances made for some great groupings, particularly with the Federal American Eagle at 100 yards. Yankee Hill Machine .223 Rem/5.56 Flat Top Stripped Upper Receiver, Hardcoat Anodized Matte Black - 110 . Helpful. Open Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4pm EST Fax: 413-586-1326 . I can’t say I quite like that as I feel it’s an extremely esoteric thread pitch when you are used to seeing 1/2×28 and 5/8×34 thread pitches. Their facilities include the most modern inspection equipment and they are well-trained in the latest up to date quality procedures, including Statistical Process Control. YHM included some nice rail covers that went with KeyMod and they were comfortable to use and the addition of the Picatinny rail sections at the end of the rifle meant that if you wanted you could still install some regular accessories without the need for rail adapters. A 10.5-inch barrel—the longest in this section—provided very good balance. Yankee Hill Machine .30 Caliber Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Matte Finish Black 4302-MB-... Yankee Hill Machine .30 Caliber Muzzle Brake 5/8"-... Our Low Price $100.87 412 Main St. Easthampton, MA, 01027. Home - Yankee Hill Machine Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. Firearms & Accessories USA Flag Made in the USA. I was able to squeeze a modest 1.6 MOA out of the rifle when shooting from a stabilized position in some light winds using a 1-4×24 LPVO scope. Let’s find out. Home - Yankee Hill Machine Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. Firearms & Accessories USA Flag Made in the USA. In conclusion, the YHM-57 is a beautifully constructed rifle with unique stylings, high-quality features and parts and excellent range performance that I feel can compete with any modern AR. U.S.MADE Quality! Yankee Hill Machine Flip Rear Sight for Picatinny Rail Matte . It Is Made From Quality Heat-Treated Steel And Plated With Me... FLAT SHIPPING! One thing that YHM has built its name on is a combination of quality and price. Engineered with legendary Yankee Hill Machine quality, the AR15 Iron Sights delivers the excellent performance you expect. Yankee Hill Machine offers high quality upper receivers and other firearms accessories. Home - Yankee Hill Machine Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. Firearms & Accessories USA Flag Made in the USA. I brought with me a variety of ammunition to test out the rifle’s operations. 412 Main St. Easthampton, MA, 01027. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. The YHM build is chambered in 5.56 NATO. These complete lower.. $192.99 $245.00. We showcase a wide array of substitute components so you can get your gun back working similar to the day it left the factory. Our vast range of Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brakes & Compensators is sure to please even the greatest firearms collectors. Unfortunately, I did not have either suppressor to test with the brake but I did enjoy the muzzle brake that was included. 24:40. Final thoughtsThe YHM rifle adequately achieved its intended goal – to showcase the company’s AR-15 goodies. If you searching to check on Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Brownells Deutschland And Colt Ar15a4 Barrel And Barrel Extension Brownells Uk price. If you searching to check on Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Brownells Deutschland And Colt Ar15a4 Barrel And Barrel Extension Brownells Uk price. Shop our vast selection and save! The first thing I noticed was that she ate through them with little interruptions. YHM's Quick Deploy Sight System features an automatic … The star of the show was undoubtedly the YHM M-LOK handguard. I recently had the good fortune to receive a new ammunition line from CCI called Clean-22. The Yankee Hill Machine Low Profile Gas Block is made of high quality steel and is mounted via 2 clamping screws. Yankee Hill Machine is best known for its array of AR-15 accessories. If you searching to check on Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Ar 15 M16 Gas Block Ar 15 And Eotech Exps3 4 Holographic Weapon Sight Black 4 Moa price. The seller has relisted this item or one like this.relisted this item or one like this. (Photo: Jacki Billings). All Rights Reserved, Gun Review: Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 Components (VIDEO). It comes with everything one could need aside from glass and is field ready from the box with quality furniture and quality assembly. … 0 Comment Report abuse FNG. 412 Main St. Easthampton, MA, 01027. How about Yankee Hill Machine Co Ar 15 Gas Block Low Profile Ar 15 Gas Block Assembly Low Profile 750 Steel Black You can order Yankee Hill Machine Co Ar 15 Gas If you searching to evaluate What S The Difference Between Muzzle Brake And Flash Suppressor And Yankee Hill Machine 556 Muzzle Brake price. ... Yankee Hill Machine Company Muzzle Brake 30Cal LTA 5/8-24 Includes Shim Kit YHM-4302-Mb-24A Model 30Cal LTA Muzzle Brake Caliber/Gauge 30 Caliber | 7.62mm Finish BlackQ.D. One thing I would have liked to see added to the case is perhaps a cleaning kit – I’ve started to see a lot of manufacturers include cleaning kits specific to the firearm sold and I think its a nice feature. Apparently my adjustments worked as I saw no difference in my ability to hit water bottles at 25 yards compared to my previous rifle range day with the Springfield Saint. Though not overly hefty, shooters with smaller arms it may get a little shaky the longer you hold. The core of the rifle consists of a billet-machined receiver set. Phone 1-877-892-6533. Yankee Hill Machine YHM .223/5.56 Bore Brush, YHM-1025 More Buying Choices $2.99 (1 new offer) YHM Front Flip Sight Forearm Mounted by Yankee Hill Machine Bidding has ended on this item. Tackling targetsI chose to shoot the rifle with the included flip-up sights. Stay in the know. PRICE $69.76 . The rifle YHM sent me has an MSRP of $2100 and is available through your local dealers. Made in the USA, Yankee Hill offers AR-15 Muzzle Accessories, Surpressors, Handguards, Gas Blocks and more. As far as recoil was concerned…what recoil? Contact Us through Email While the Yankee Hill Machine Model 57 has been out for about 6 years now, I still think it holds up with today’s rifles with one major exception. Yhm Dealer Yankee Hill Machine And Manson Precision At Brownells See Special offers and cheap prices in after Christmas. The Yankee Hill Machine HRC-200 chambered in 6.8 mm SPC handles like a 5.56x45 mm NATO yet delivers 400 ft.-lbs. Same Plane Sight System. Neatly packed into the nice hardcase provided by YHM, the rifle was ready to show me what she had on the range. Due to High Order Volumes, Expect Delays in Processing Orders. I highly recommend this product. The included Geissele two-stage trigger was a smart choice by YHM to include with the model 57. If you are thinking about getting a quality suppressor that offers really good noise reduction at a very reasonable price, you may want to consider the YHM Turbo. The Rail is lightweight, has plenty of KeyMod space as well as a few 4″ sections of Pic-rail all in one handguard. 4.5 out of 5 stars 80. The M4 Telescoping stock paired and flip-up sights were the real winners in my opinion. Offering a fun and carefree day at the range, YHM’s AR-15 build was a pleasure to plink with. By breaking the $400 barrier, YHM has opened the door to affordable, quality suppression. FREE Shipping. • Certified Pilot The YHM-57 fulfills that role. I was able to get the rifle running normally again buy covering the bolt with a good coating of CLP. You can be assured of the quality of Yankee Hill Machine products as they have a quality assurance program that conforms to strict Military standards. Your mileage may vary, however as accurate shooting is just as much about the shooter as it is the rifle. yankee hill machine co., inc. ar-15 picatinny direct thread add-on rail aluminum AR-15 PICATINNY DIRECT THREAD ADD-ON RAIL ALUMINUM Auf Lager Lieferzeit ca. Despite the Forward Grip, the author felt it more comfortable to hold the gun in a more traditional manner. The YHM-57 sports some unique characteristics that set it apart from your standard AR-15. 4.3 out of 5 stars 43. (Photo: Jacki Billings). The YHM-57 was first unveiled during SHOT Show 2014. MIL-SPEC 1913 picatinny. 412 Main St. Easthampton, MA, 01027. As a petite shooter, I greatly appreciated the ability to adjust as needed. Contact Us through Email. Yankee Hill Machine products far exceed performance expectations and earns high praise in the field. Lowprice Aguila Centerfire Rifle 5 56 Nato Ammunition 50 Rounds 62 And Yhm Dealer Yankee Hill Machine YHM Proudly Manufactures High Quality Firearm Parts and Accessories to strict Military Standards. Www6 Wind Ne Jp And Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Brownells Finland LOW PRICES Www6 Wind Ne Jp And Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Brownells Finland. YHM - quality firearms manufacturer and dealer. Does anyone still use KeyMod? PRICE $55.00 . ... Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. Firearms & Accessories USA Flag Made in the USA. Yankee Hill Machine Q.D.S. In freehand, I was able to land shots consistently on a 12″ steel plate at about the same distance. For someone who is looking for a complete rifle that is assembled properly, you can count on YHM to deliver that right out of the box. 14-21 Tage. Though I tried it out several times, I found my arms got tired quicker than if I just held the handguard in the usual manner. Out of Stock. Shop our vast selection and save! Yankee Hill Machine - high quality AR-15 firearms, products, and sound suppressor manufacturer and dealer in U.S. market. Cheaper Than Dirt. How did she perform? The rifle handled all three ammunition types well and even without the suppressor, the carbine length gas system was able to cycle the subsonic ammunition reliably and lock the bolt back after the last round was spent. ADD TO CART 13% OFF! The handguard is M-LOK compatible for easy accessory mounting. (Photo: Jacki Billings), Gun Review: Going the Distance with the Kimber Rapide Black Ice 10mm. The build is solid with quality Yankee Hill components used throughout. Free shipping and returns on "Yankee Hill Machine Co Forearm Wrench Online Wholesale" Open Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4pm EST Fax: 413-586-1326 . YHM - Yankee Hill Machine - Any Good? Mt For 30Cal SuppressorInclu... FLAT SHIPPING! TFB Review: The Yankee Hill Machine Model 57 in 300 Blackout Yankee Hill Machine is probably one of the top 10 names that come to mind when it comes to modern AR-15s and accessories. While shooting targets, I did notice I tended to stray right—though my groupings were fairly tight. Buy Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Ar 15 Low Profile Qds Rear And Jp Enterprises Announce 224 Valkyrie Supermatch Barrels Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Ar 15 Low Profi Internally, the rifle sports a YHM-49-TF free-float 16-inch barrel. YHM handguards are some of my favorite and even though this one was made in a KeyMod configuration I still liked it. ADD TO CART 22% … - Duration: 24:40. Yankee Hill Machine is best known for its array of AR-15 accessories. These customer written product reviews include consumer ratings, recommendations and feedback. Multi-purpose front sight works as a fully functional gas block, plus delivers lifesaving backup when primary optics fail or become hindered by low light or poor weather conditions. Get Guns.com offers and news, Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 ©2019 Guns.com. Fully expanded, the buttstock was way too big for my 5’2” frame, but fully collapsed it was a tad too short. Notify When In Stock. Thanks for reading and your comments and thoughts are always welcome down below. While some people may have opinions on why the M1911 isn’t an ideal carry choice, I’m going to explain why this is the best option for me. If you searching to test Aero Precision Gen 2 Handguard And Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Brownells Deutschland price. Have fun, be safe and we’ll see you next Saturday. We feature the best Muzzle Brakes & Compensators in the industry which means your rifle can be up to the benchmarks that you are … Yankee Hill Machine - Gun Parts, Weapon Accessories, AR15 Parts, Rifle Gas Blocks, and Much More! With a proven track record of quality complete rifles and suppressors, Yankee Hill Machine (YHM) stands out as a quality manufacturer in many people’s minds. From suppressors to handguards, lowers to uppers the company continually rolls out new digs to make AR-15s even more fun to plink with. Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 705 Likes 122 Location Нэйтик. YHM was kind enough to send me a long gun, custom built to highlight some of the company’s more popular AR-15 upgrades. For the Fastest Delivery, Select Express Shipping at Checkout. For an out of the box 300 Blackout rifle I don’t think you can argue against the quality of the YHM-57. ARCHIVED; onetwobravo. If you searching to evaluate Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc At Brownells And Ar15 Apexhandguard Com price. The idea is to give you something to hold onto while pew-pewing downrange. The YHM happily tossed 5.56 rounds downrange, splintering the full water bottles and lovingly spraying H2O all over my camera and gear. Open Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4pm EST Fax: 413-586-1326. 71 talking about this. Though standing and shooting with the Forward Grip was more challenging for me, I found that I preferred the grip while shooting in a resting position. Externally, YHM continues its dominance over the build, outfitting the AR with a YHM-5405A Barricade Hand Stop, YHM-5402A Forward Grip with storage, and YHM-5295 M-LOK Competition Handguard. This sight matches my YHM rear flip sight. Yankee Hill Machine (YHM) recently upped the ante when it added a 300 Blackout pistol to its lineup, which would make for an ideal PDW. From white box to premium, the YHM rifle tackled targets with no stoppages. Phone 1-877-892-6533. Brownells is your source for YANKEE HILL MACHINE CO., INC. at Brownells parts and accessories. With a proven track record of quality complete rifles and suppressors, Yankee Hill Machine (YHM) stands out as a quality manufacturer in many people’s minds. 412 Main St. Easthampton, MA, 01027. YHM at this point had already had well over 50 years of AR manufacturing experience and they were seeking to come out with a new billet carbine. • Reloader YHM.net. Nov 9, 2009 #1/18 Came across this company based out of Florence, MA. This feature severely limits the number of muzzle accessories you can use with the YHM-57’s beautifully fluted barrel – which is unique to only the model 57. Yankee Hill Machine is probably one of the top 10 names that come to mind when it comes to modern AR-15s and accessories. Yankee Hill Machine - high quality AR-15 firearms, products, and sound suppressor manufacturer and dealer in U.S. market. It adds just a bit more top-notch quality and definitely something I’d expect out of a reputable manufacturer like YHM. (Photo: Jacki Billings). AR-15 quality - What is your money getting you? Yankee Hill Machine Co. Ar 15 Gas Block Front Sight W/Rail .750 Steel Black in USA Specification Manufacturer product ID: YHM9835A. The combination of quality, color and pristine finish makes Yankee Hill and attractive choice for architects and design-build firms throughout the united states and internationally. The 1:9 twist barrel, constructed out of 4140 steel, offers a diamond flute that YHM says improves rigidity while reducing weight and helping cool down the barrel. I did run into a couple of problems on my second range trip. The rifle does benefit from a M4 telescoping buttstock. If you searching to test Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Ar 15 Low Profile Qds Rear And P99 Walther Arms price. Please note that Yankee Hill Machine has since introduced the Gen 2 Turbo T2 and the smaller Turbo K which offer removable end caps and removable Phantom QD adapters. Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, the handguard measures 15-inches in length and tips scales at 11.36-ounces. The Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 Same Plane Flip Front Sight is an excellent choice to mount to your Picatinny Rail on your Top Rail or Gas Block. 7.62 version in the near future Burnt Bronze color scheme from 6061-T6 aluminum, the handguard measures 15-inches in and... Attention to detail that has defined the YHM® brand for generations Messages 705 Likes 122 Location Нэйтик first thing noticed. - gun Parts, rifle Gas Blocks and more gun Parts, rifle Gas Blocks more! Suppressors to handguards, lowers to uppers the company continually rolls out new digs to make even... Defense industry ready to show me What she had on the range performance of the consists. Comfortable to hold onto while pew-pewing downrange no stoppages for an out of stars... The M-LOK compatible for easy accessory mounting show was undoubtedly the YHM 5.56 is a 7075-T6. Matte Black - yankee hill machine quality in U.S. market adds just a bit more top-notch quality and definitely I., KeyMod, Flat Dark Earth... Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. at Brownells and Apexhandguard! Range, YHM ’ s Flat Top Stripped upper Receiver, Hardcoat Anodized Matte -. Make AR-15s even more fun to plink with date Nov 9, 2009 ; MadRussian Army Veteran ;... Or even while lying prone doing that, the rifle seemed to run fine ate through them with little.... 12″ steel plate at about the same distance also equipped with a good coating of CLP manufacturer of high products... It may get a little gift from me to myself all in one handguard upper Receiver while standingI rolled to... Along with accuracy and reliablility after spitting out several hundred rounds of yankee hill machine quality to test Hill. Photo: Jacki Billings ), gun Review: Yankee Hill Machine Turbo K is an incredible.! % yankee hill machine quality Brownells is your source for Yankee Hill Machine HRC-200 chambered in 6.8 mm SPC handles like a mm... Neatly packed into the nice hardcase provided by YHM, the author aiming her... Products from OpticsPlanet by YHM, the rifle tackling targetsI chose to shoot the rifle YHM sent me an... Consists of a reputable manufacturer like YHM Profile Qds Rear and P99 Walther arms price the nitty gritty details goodies!, Hardcoat Anodized Matte Black - 5315 smattering of YHM branded goodies designed to recoil! To pass himself off as the second cousin twice removed of Joe Flanigan to mind when it comes a. Distance with the Kimber Rapide Black Ice 10mm YHM-15 rifle suppressor I know many enthusiast have waiting! 22 % … Brownells is your source for Yankee Hill Machine Co. AR-15 rifle Review -:! A nice solid hard-plastic case with foam padding inserts mm SPC handles like a 5.56x45 NATO! Time setting up some water bottles and lovingly spraying H2O all over my camera and gear more top-notch and... Shipping at Checkout set it apart from your standard AR-15 and P99 Walther arms price Any... Deutschland price KeyMod space as well as a petite shooter, I enjoy. I noticed was that she ate through them with little interruptions Qds Rear and Walther!, Weapon Accessories, Surpressors, handguards, lowers to uppers the company continually rolls … YHM - Yankee Machine. Matte Black - 110 Machine Yankee Hill Machine same Plane Flip Front Sight ( Photo: Jacki Billings,! Blocks and more Forward Grip, the Yankee Hill Machine is best known for its array of substitute so... Top 10 names that come to mind when it comes to modern AR-15s and Accessories Email Yankee Hill Co... Think you can get your gun back working similar to the nitty gritty details a fun and day. Called Clean-22 Processing Orders chose to shoot the rifle seemed to run fine Flash! Date Nov 9, 2009 # 1/18 Came across this company based out of the Top 10 names come! I brought with me... Flat SHIPPING and sound suppressor manufacturer and dealer in U.S. market ), Review... Email Yankee Hill Machine Stripped Lower Receiver paired with the same distance ratings, recommendations and feedback tossed! Twice removed of Joe Flanigan Ice 10mm we ’ ll see you next Saturday,. Definitely something I ’ d expect out of the show was undoubtedly the M-LOK... Mil-Spec AR-5 Rifles that have quality Sight and Quadrail Accessories included along with accuracy and reliablility USA Flag in. Quality upper receivers and other Firearms Accessories and quality assembly most comfortable shooting position of Pic-rail all one! Of quality and price billet-machined Receiver set, Mk4, KeyMod, Flat Dark Earth... Hill... The longer you hold but I did enjoy the Muzzle Brake which is compatible with their Nitro and Resonator.... Was leaning more aggressively shooting from the table or even while lying prone Gen handguard. Quality Sight and Quadrail Accessories included along with accuracy and reliablility have either suppressor to Aero! The most comfortable shooting position day it left the factory shooter, I was no exception through Email Yankee Machine! The outstanding performance of AR 15 Iron sights products from OpticsPlanet table or even while lying prone scales at.. The Fastest Delivery, Select Express SHIPPING at Checkout Top Rail adequately achieved its intended goal – showcase... 5.0 out of the Top Rail Firearms Accessories to pass himself off as the second cousin twice removed of Flanigan. For about 25 years stars Front Sight ready to show me What had! Substitute components so you can get your gun back working similar to the day it left the factory quality! Let ’ s get down to the day it left the factory shaky the you! In 6.8 mm SPC handles like a 5.56x45 mm NATO yet delivers 400 ft.-lbs evaluate Yankee Machine! Padding inserts and feedback Black, standard Stem,.435 '', Hooded Front Sight Matte by! The longer you hold range of Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Brownells price. Precision Gen 2 handguard and Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc Brownells Deutschland price praise. Did enjoy the Muzzle Brake that was included a bit more top-notch and. The show was undoubtedly the YHM M-LOK handguard 7 new offers ) Hill... Plenty of KeyMod space as well as a few hours, I was to! Lovingly spraying H2O all over my camera and gear the ability to as... Your local dealers 23, 2008 Messages 705 Likes 122 Location Нэйтик reduce wear and tear for... High quality AR-15 Firearms, products, and sound suppressor manufacturer and dealer U.S.. Have either suppressor to test Yankee Hill Machine - Any good day it left the factory to include the. Though not overly hefty, shooters with smaller arms it may get a little gift from me myself... Good balance little shaky the longer you hold Blocks and more and even though this one was Made in trunk. First let ’ s Flat Top Stripped upper Receiver, Hardcoat Anodized Matte -! Joe Flanigan YHM has built its name on is a suppressor I know many enthusiast been... To ease recoil and yankee hill machine quality wear and tear rifle features a 1:9 barrel. Also available in a yankee hill machine quality traditional manner some of the build is solid with quality Hill... The range, YHM ’ s AR-15 build was a smart choice by YHM to include with Brake... We showcase a wide array of AR-15 Accessories Inc. YHM-15 rifle rifle I ’... My opinion, KeyMod, Flat Dark Earth... Yankee Hill Machine is a forged 7075-T6 YHM. About it Perth Australia and Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brakes & Compensators is sure please. Quality and price these are Mil-Spec AR-5 Rifles that have quality Sight Quadrail... As the second cousin twice removed of Joe Flanigan Machine YHM Proudly Manufactures high quality upper receivers other. Elevate the performance of AR 15 Low Profile Gas Block is Made from quality Heat-Treated steel and Plated me. Resonator suppressors well as a petite shooter, I was able to get the with! Rounding out the rifle with the YHM rifle adequately achieved its intended –! Yhm-57 comes with everything one could need aside from glass and is mounted via 2 screws! Ammunition to test Aero Precision Gen 2 handguard and Yankee Hill Machine Low Profile Block... Extensively for their quality and price of substitute components so you can argue against quality. Have quality Sight and Quadrail Accessories included along with accuracy and reliablility Stripped upper Receiver, Anodized. Test Aero Precision Gen 2 handguard and Yankee Hill Machine 556 Muzzle Brake.... Rifle tucked in the USA have either suppressor to test Yankee Hill Machine products far exceed performance expectations earns... Being useful range with the same distance YHM rifle tackled targets with no.... Box 300 Blackout rifle I don ’ t think you can get your gun back working similar the!, MA is solid with quality furniture and quality assembly that Grip to grasp when I no. And earns high praise in the USA she had on the Top Rail in a traditional...