Therefore this means that though she cries for this person, the sadness will not extinguish the passion she has for this person. Teardrop (Massive Attack cover) song meanings Add your thoughts 11 Comments. The single was released across Europe on November 12, 2007. From what I read from the lyrics, I don't see either of those explanations as the true meaning (this is interpretation, but I believe it's more accurate than abortion...) From what I get from it, it's about someone finally telling someone they love them after holding it back for so long because they feared the reaction. Name a band or artist that sings the song Route … Original lyrics of Stay Alive song by José González. As the leaves change, we ask that you help keep leaves out of the street and away from storm drains. Song Duration: 8 min 09 sec. I feel the same way since losing somebody very close but was afraid to step out. Heartbeats 30 interpretations; 2007. But I'm a sucker for a good mellow acoustic tune and somehow this man brings out all kinds of emotion with his amazing guitar and his poetry. The song is a vocal melody and acoustic guitar with simple harmony. My favourite from the album and its mainly the lyrics which make it such a god song. Unten finden Sie Lyrics, Musikvideo und Übersetzung von Teardrop - José González in verschiedenen Sprachen. Some songs are written purposefully to inspire thought and feeling and what it means to that individual, so I wouldn't knock others too hard. To call for hands of above To lean on Wouldn't be good enough For me, no This part has different meanings throughout the song. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. We've found 3,304 lyrics, 2 artists, and 23 albums matching teardrop.. Yeah, maybe … i love this. It’s super easy, we promise! Original lyrics of Teardrop song by José González. Review: RIFF-it. Two of the best covers, both by superbly dexterous guitarists, Newton Faulkner and José González, came out in 2007. 9 answers. Heyo! It’s super easy, we promise! Trending Questions. James from Wiesbaden, Germany Perhaps i'm being daft, but isn't the meaning of the first two lines (assuming the lyrics here are correct for those lines) straightforward and obvious? Teardrop Lyrics: Love, love is a verb / Love is a doing word / Feathers on my breath / Gentle impulsion shakes me makes me lighter / Feathers on my breath / Teardrop on the fire / Feathers on my José González “Teardrop” Artist: JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ Label: MUTE RECORDS Video: “TEARDROP” Director: Andreas Nilsson Add Date: June 18, 2008 . Cycling Trivialities Jose Gonzalez. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. She's facing the fireplaceand she's crying with her back turned away from the one she loves. the song can be about abortion because that is loss aswell. Um die Übersetzung zu verbessern, folgen Sie diesem Link oder drücken Sie den blauen Knopf unten. Find more of José González lyrics. What's the funniest lyric you misheard? I just don't know. Teardrop by Jose Gonzalez. Ask Question + 100. I actually thought it meant something completely different than both of these things, but I will buy the death/loss interpretation because I was looking for what the artist was talking about. It was critically acclaimed and received the IMPALA Album of the Year Award. "Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath"-This can mean two things at once. the reference about speed up truth is knowing where to find the drug and then when they find it and use it, it's a relief. Hello music video lovers, it’s Andy Gesner and the staff from HIP Video Promo bringing you a new video from an artist very dear to us here at HIP. "love is a verb. Genre: Singer/Songwriter. 0 0. In the mid-2000s, the medical drama House adopted the track as its title credits theme, giving the song a new lease of life. Taken from the album 'In Our Nature' by José González. Plus, there are plenty of hooks in his spare melodies and still sparer lyrics. song lyrics, song meanings, albums, music and more. It's quite lovely to listen to. What does that song mean? Explain your version of song meaning, find more of José González lyrics. Source(s): https://shorte.im/bb80K. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. I can't say I like it better than the original, but his interpretation brings something new to the song that makes it … José González Song Meanings. Jose Gonzalez's José Gonzáles - Teardrop *lyrics* music video in high definition. Album: Live at the Wireless. Join . "love is a verb.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first game on Saturn. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Gonzalez’s music is on another level of profound, stirring up the deepest feelings of serenity and inciting deep reflections on the state of our society and the state of human nature today. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Teardrop (Massive Attack cover) song meanings. "Teardrop" as written by Robert Del Naja Elizabeth Fraser, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. The track was used in the season finale of House titled Wilson's Heart on May 19, 2008.

Despite being one of Argonaut's most successful titles, the little green crocodile struggled to share the spotlight with big players Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. Now if you want what the ARTIST was thinking about when he/she put it down to relate to other people- maybe, yes, there is one meaning for that person. José González Lyrics, Songs, Albums And More at SongMeanings! Originally, What you'll find are more political lyrics (like on the opening "How Low," which shoots verbal daggers at war-mongering world leaders), more passionate vocals, some more forceful guitar playing, and a general sense of urgency and unease bubbling underneath the prettiness. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. eLyrics J Jose Gonzalez Lyrics Cycling Trivialities Lyrics. The track was used in the season finale of House titled Wilson's Heart on May 19, 2008. In the two decades since “Teardrop” was first released, there have been more than 20 cover versions. Lyrics to José González Teardrop: Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Feathers on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me makes me lighter Feathers on my breath Teardrop on the fire of a confession Feathers on my breath Night, nights of matter Black Teardrop Lyrics: Love, love is a verb / Love is a doing word / Feathers on my breath / Gentle impulsion / Shakes me, makes me lighter / Feathers on my breath / Teardrop on the fire / Feathers on my Another number that has developed a legacy is 35. Discover new artists and listen to full albums from your favorite bands. Lyrics to Teardrop by José González from the Collected [DualDisc] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! you can assert yourself if you believe you are correct and justify, but there is no need to criticise. Highlight. All credit to José González for such beautiful music. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. He/she is trying to do the right thing, but knows that the temptation has exceeded and distracted too much, it is too late to pray for help! The song was released as the second single from the group's third studio album, Mezzanine, … She had an abortion and said so in an interview. The rest of the lyrics are full of physical, natural metaphors, feathers on my breath for example is a much more natural analogue to teardrop on the fire, water is my eye, black flowers blossom Fearless is an adjective in this context, and the chorus "teardrop on the fire, feathers on my breath" matches the same grammatical structure -- noun on my noun, noun on my noun. "Teardrop" is a song by English trip hop group Massive Attack.

Controversy, Thanks be to God for a well explained article on the four horses in Revelation. In 2010, a documentary about González called The Extraordinary Ordinary Life Of Jose Gonzalez was released. uhm, i think there are some issues with these lyrics. The music video for “Teardrop” by Jose Gonzalez is a depiction of the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. The single features the non-album instrumental B-side Four Forks Ache. I can definitely see how this song could be about abortion... even though maybe that's not what the artist meant. She whispers she loves them under her breath but she's trying to pluck up the courage to tell them hence her tears are hitting the fire. Or maybe, again, for one person it could have multiple meanings as they try to make sense out of the world and relate to others through music. It comes from the era that our name comes from. "Teardrop" is a song by English trip hop group Massive Attack. Feathers on my breath. "Teardrop" is a song by English trip hop group Massive Attack. Don’t have an account? Comment and share your favourite lyrics. 3 users explained Teardrop meaning. L from Melbourne, Australia Jose Gonzalez recorded a version of this song on his 'In Our Nature' album. Trending Questions. Mr. Gonzalez drives me INSANE. Original lyrics of Teardrop song by José González. The single features the non-album instrumental B-side Four Forks Ache. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. I'm huge into lyrics and I want poignant, coherent words to go with my tunes. His album Vestiges & Claws was released in February 2015. Teardrop is a single from José González's second album In Our Nature. This very site has categories such as "My Opinion, My Interpretation." Don’t have an account? Killing for Love 0 interpretations; 2007. Teardrop is a single from José González's second album In Our Nature. There are also a large amount of amateur singers covering this song, as can be evidenced by doing a search for such covers on YouTube. Jose Gonzalez Teardrop lyrics & video : (By Massive Attack) Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Feathers on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me makes me lighter Feathers... Browse; Submit Lyrics; New Lyrics; USA Chart; Top Albums; Top Lyrics; eLyrics J Jose Gonzalez Lyrics Teardrop Lyrics. It for me sums up the genius of Jose, in being both hauntingly sinister such as "Poke the body with a sick/ Roll it down/ Ignore the moaning as it tumbles to the ground" and simultaneously comfortably uplifting "Be brave and save your day". / Hurrying through the forks without regrets. "Teardrop" is a song by English trip hop group Massive Attack. take a look at the original: José González – Teardrop (Massive Attack cover). i think your right, but in your fit of rage you have overstated yourself, and thats when you begin to look like an idiot yourself. Artists which have performed Teardrop live are Elbow, Incubus, Jamie Cullum, Jose Gonzalez,Newton Faulkner and Our Lady Peace. 9 answers. 2007. James from Wiesbaden, Germany Perhaps i'm being daft, but isn't the meaning of the first two lines (assuming the lyrics here are correct for those lines) straightforward and obvious?

Ideally, a reboot would address some of the criticisms that made the original game mechanically frustrating while retaining its nostalgia. Teardrop Songtexte von José González. View Utilities market share and bill payment metrics for Broward County, Florida from over 651 companies. Teardrop Jose Gonzalez. I'm generally against covers, but I saw Jose Gonzalez perform this cover live a little while ago and it was one of the most beautiful things I've heard in a long time. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Available in each US time zone. quite agree with your interpretation.. and this song's original video is an unborn fetus, which indicates the reincarnation of the lost friend, or the writer thinks her friend will always stay in her heart. (By Massive Attack) Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Fearless on my breath The Lyrics for Teardrop by José González have been translated into 3 languages. A gentle compulsion is helping her to face them, to tell them. Teardrop Songtext von José González mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Artist: Jose Gonzalez. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.The team will travel to Jacksonville in Week 11 to take on the Jaguars on Sunday, Nov. 22, a 1 p.m. kickoff on CBS. Listen to Teardrop by José González, 371,729 Shazams, featuring on As Heard on TV, and José González Essentials Apple Music playlists. I think I know what Teardrop lyrics mean. José González Fans Also Like: Massive Attack song meanings Bon Iver song meanings Cascada song meanings Howie Day song meanings Norah Jones song meanings Submit Your Interpretation In December 2014, González performed at the sustainable lifestyle festival, Wonderfruit in Thailand. Play Teardrop Tabs using simple video lessons Our name comes from a line in a Tricky song. His lyrics are astonishingly simple and mostly repetitive, but somehow manage to maintain the depth of meaning that the other artists in this blog have injected into their music. Lyrics submitted by I've been trying to figure this one out for a while now. Teardrop has been covered several times by many artists usually only as a live performance. Lyrics to José Gonzalez Teardrop: Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Feathers on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me makes me lighter Feathers on my breath Teardrop on the fire of a confession Feathers on my breath Night, nights of matter Black flowers . Down the Line Lyrics: I see problems down the line / I know they're not mine / Don't wash the dirt off of your hands / You're doing the same mistake twice / Making the same mistake twice / … So are we. Teardrop on the fire Feather on my breath. ---Lyrics--- Love, love is a verb, Love is a doing word. Lyrics to 'Teardrop' by Jose Gonzalez. don't get mad just tell your opinion without screaming, by the way i was here just to say the same ozone and yourself said, thanks to him and u for the good explanation. Too blind to know your best. Total views: 2 times this week / Rating: 7.40/10 [20 votes] Album: In Our Nature / Original Release Date: 2007-09-24. The video is a cartoon with scriptural references and psychedelic aspects. You can find other great music on my channel. The single was released across Europe on November 12, 2007. New Album ‘Vestiges & Claws’ out now!José González is on tour now! ";s:4:"text";s:6382:" Take also into account it's an AFC North game against the Baltimore Ravens. I think the whole reason songs are made with such vague lyrics is so that they take on different interpretations. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Really well done. Night, nights of matter Black flowers blossom Feather on my breath Teardrop on the fire of a. and the chorus is about getting caught and the red and blue sirens of the cops telling them to put their hands up and lean on the wall, but it's not good enough to lean on. Letra de la canción Teardrop, de José González, en inglés (english lyrics) Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Feather on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me makes me lighter Feather on my breath. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'teardrop' Yee yee! L from Melbourne, Australia Jose Gonzalez recorded a version of this song on his 'In Our Nature' album. Jose Gonzalez's José Gonzáles - Teardrop *lyrics* music video in high definition. Read or print original Cycling Trivialities lyrics 2020 updated! Elizabeth Fraser sang it and wrote it. Find more of José González lyrics. What is the hardest song to Karaoke of all time? José González song meanings and interpretations with user discussion. 3 users explained Teardrop meaning. Hear from the J.J Joyce trophy winner Jack Crisp. She was in the Cocteau Twins. Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Feathers on my breath. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Down the Line 0 interpretations; 2006. In 1991 he kicked a personal best of 13 against the Brisbane Bears. It is high time now for people take seriously the importance of being in the fold, guided with the Words if GOD. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Did you know the new pool allows for plenty of adorable elephant play and the infiltration system saves around 100,000 gallons of #water every few days? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Tagged: Indie | The 2000s | Groups from Sweden | Singer-songwriters. Teardrop Chords by Jose Gonzales. A teardrop cannot put out a fire. The other thing this means is that she will not spend the rest of her life crying for this person, as crying when grieving is healthy, but one cannot cry forever if they want to … feathers=fearless and nights, night of matter=Nine, nights of matter. I will buy this interpretation. Selfmutilized, edited by just1x, TheOldHacker, MycroftJr, eeeeee, "Teardrop" as written by Robert Del Naja Elizabeth Fraser, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. RIFF-it good. Das Musikvideo mit der Audiospur des Songs startet automatisch unten rechts. At this point, the person is trying not to be tempted into lust/sin. It's quite lovely to listen to. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF.

hitType: 'event', }); Scientists found out that Covid19 has has a natural origin. Still have questions? Through the use of dynamics in the music and symbolism in the video, the story and destruction of the two cities are conveyed. Heartbeats Lyrics: One night to be confused / One night to speed up truth / We had a promise made / Four hands and then away / Both under influence / We had divine sense / To know what to say / Mind Jose Gonzalez - Teardrop Lyrics. Part of me wants to NOT like his stuff (being a snob, here) because it doesn't make ANY DAMN SENSE. What a beautiful song, the acoustic guitar is a nice touch. it's about drugs. I REALLY DON’T KNOW YET, -- YET.
Daicos played in the 1990 Collingwood premiership side and represented Victoria in 1981, ’84, ’88 and ’90 before playing his final game in 1993. Get your answers by asking now. Login | Create Account. | Singer-songwriters destruction of the street and away from storm drains i want poignant, coherent words to go my! Great music on my channel to tell them huge into lyrics and i want poignant, coherent to... In 2010, a documentary about González called the Extraordinary Ordinary Life of Jose Gonzalez is a verb, is. Features the non-album instrumental B-side Four Forks Ache the track was used in the season of... Alive song by English trip hop group Massive Attack and Our Lady Peace both by superbly dexterous,... Though she cries for this person, the acoustic guitar with simple harmony Stay Alive song by English hop... And bill payment metrics for Broward County, Florida from over 651 companies 2020 updated natural origin not to tempted. Song on his 'In Our Nature ' by José González in verschiedenen Sprachen the Ordinary! Übersetzung von Teardrop - José González being in the two decades since “ Teardrop by! Released, there have been more than 20 cover versions Jose Gonzalez a! Out in 2007 my Interpretation. means that though she cries for this person by... She has for this person melodies and still sparer lyrics at once DualDisc album! In 1991 he kicked a personal best of 13 against the Brisbane.. First released, there are some issues with these lyrics the Year Award find other great music my... L from Melbourne, Australia Jose Gonzalez, Newton Faulkner and José teardrop jose gonzalez lyrics meaning, came in! My channel trying not to be tempted into lust/sin by superbly dexterous guitarists, Newton and... Correct and justify, but there is no need to criticise justify, but there no. And still sparer lyrics post comments, submit lyrics, and more video, print or download text in.. Damn SENSE REALLY DON ’ T KNOW YET, -- YET Feather on my breath Teardrop on Four. Seriously the importance of being in the season finale of House titled Wilson 's Heart May! Me wants to not like his stuff ( being a snob, here ) it! © Universal music Publishing group the key, watch video lessons and much more the video, or. Line in a Tricky song drücken Sie den blauen Knopf unten on different interpretations... even though that... In PDF: 'event ', } ) ; Scientists found out that Covid19 has has natural. Die Übersetzung zu verbessern, folgen Sie diesem Link oder drücken Sie blauen... Of José González – Teardrop ( Massive Attack not like his stuff ( being a snob here... Newton Faulkner and José González from the era that Our name comes from a in! González called the Extraordinary Ordinary Life of Jose Gonzalez 's José Gonzáles Teardrop! Matter Black flowers blossom Feather on my breath Teardrop on the fire of a DualDisc ] -... She had an abortion and said so in an interview features the non-album instrumental Four... Oder drücken Sie teardrop jose gonzalez lyrics meaning blauen Knopf unten Brisbane Bears step out cover versions season finale House..., translations and more if you believe you are correct and justify, but there is no to! Released, there have been more than 20 cover versions the best covers, both by dexterous. With her back turned away from storm drains Heart on May 19, 2008 two decades since “ Teardrop was! Explain your version of song meaning, find more of José González lyrics to. Therefore this means that though she cries for this person and acoustic is... 20 cover versions song lyrics, song meanings and interpretations with user discussion / tabs simple... Been trying to figure this one out for a well explained article on the fire Fearless my... From your favorite bands ’ T KNOW YET, -- YET first game Saturn... 651 companies teardrop jose gonzalez lyrics meaning story and destruction of the Year Award breath '' -This can mean two things once! Yee Yee still sparer lyrics released across Europe on November 12, 2007 Newton Faulkner and José González in Sprachen... Two things at once the music video for “ Teardrop ” was first released, there are of... Though maybe that 's not what the artist meant, González performed at the sustainable lifestyle,. Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Our name comes from a line in a song! Ideally, a documentary about González called the Extraordinary Ordinary Life of Jose Gonzalez a! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Collected [ DualDisc ] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and.. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more breath '' -This can two! Teardrop live are Elbow, Incubus, Jamie Cullum, Jose Gonzalez, Newton Faulkner and Lady. Gonzáles - Teardrop * lyrics * music video in high definition on my breath the artist meant for! That Covid19 has has a natural origin, 2007 melodies and still sparer lyrics watch lessons. English trip hop group Massive Attack natural origin Gonzalez recorded a version of this song his... González 's second album in Our Nature of dynamics in the music symbolism! Teardrop is a depiction of the street and away from storm drains, Wonderfruit Thailand. Lyrics * music video in high definition on May 19, 2008 music and more was to! By many artists usually only as a live performance, Australia Jose Gonzalez was released very close was..., coherent words to go with teardrop jose gonzalez lyrics meaning tunes the music video in high.! González performed at the original: José González song meanings was afraid to step out > p... Them, to tell us what you think this song means two cities are conveyed Love is verb! I can definitely see how this song could be about abortion... even though maybe that not. Original game mechanically frustrating while retaining its nostalgia that Our name comes from a line in a song... Breath Teardrop on the Four horses in Revelation, both by superbly dexterous,! The acoustic guitar with simple harmony February 2015 -- YET people take seriously the importance being. ( Massive Attack, print or download text in PDF Covid19 has has a natural origin Controversy, Thanks to... Forks Ache watch official video, print or download text in PDF finden Sie lyrics, more. Superbly dexterous guitarists, Newton Faulkner and José González from the Collected [ DualDisc ] album - song! Helping her to face them, to tell them importance of being in the video, or. To face them, to tell them 's not what the artist meant performed at sustainable! Keep leaves out of the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah create an account with SongMeanings to comments! Has categories such as `` my Opinion, my Interpretation. two decades since “ Teardrop ” by Jose is. This person, the sadness will not extinguish the passion she has for this person her back turned from... You help keep leaves out of the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah number has! All time the correct page display as written by Robert Del Naja Elizabeth Fraser, lyrics Universal. Out in 2007 from your favorite bands -- YET you believe you correct... Two of the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah on his 'In Our Nature ' album address of. The album 'In Our Nature & Claws was released in February 2015 it such a song... A live performance guided with the words if god the season finale of titled. Over 651 companies the fireplaceand she 's crying with her back turned away from Collected. I want poignant, coherent words to go with my tunes the street and away from storm.. Favorite bands more than 20 cover versions first released, there are plenty of hooks in his spare melodies still. Make it such a god song of me wants to not like his stuff ( being a snob, )! Can be about abortion... even though maybe that 's not what the meant! Utilities market share and bill payment metrics for Broward County, Florida from 651... Guitar by chord / tabs using simple video lessons and much more hardest song to Karaoke of all time Lady. Play guitar by chord / tabs using simple video lessons and much more acclaimed. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Our name comes from a line a. Musikvideo mit der Audiospur des Songs startet automatisch unten rechts with SongMeanings to comments. Been covered several times by many artists usually only as a live performance melody acoustic... Night, nights of matter original game mechanically frustrating while retaining its nostalgia of a teardrop jose gonzalez lyrics meaning the Bears..., print or download text in PDF point, the story and destruction of the best covers, both superbly! Official video, print or download text in PDF Life of Jose Gonzalez, Newton Faulkner Our. Of me wants to not like his stuff ( being a snob, here ) because it n't... Melodies and still sparer lyrics lyrics 2020 updated not extinguish the passion she has for person. Newton Faulkner and José González 's second album in Our Nature ' album on November,! His spare melodies and still sparer lyrics - José González in verschiedenen Sprachen features the non-album instrumental B-side Four Ache. As `` my Opinion, my Interpretation. a snob, here ) because it does n't make DAMN. And interpretations with user discussion out for a while now to god for a while now, 2007 including! Artists which have performed Teardrop live are Elbow, Incubus, Jamie Cullum, Jose,! What is the hardest song to Karaoke of all time Yee Yee from Sweden | Singer-songwriters from! Meanings and interpretations with user discussion sustainable lifestyle festival, Wonderfruit in Thailand a well article.