Customize and Make the Perfect Material All of our products are engineered with Substance Designer, which lets you build … Download Grass Green 01 Material pack Download Add to wish list Remove from wish list. Substance Share « The Free Exchange Platform » Toggle navigation. Description. Mar 14, 2018 - I took another stab at my first substance shader, adding dead leaves and tweaking the displacement and diffuse. Fully beautiful. Download Substance Painter SBSAR file. William Zettler Not Yet Rated. CC0 Textures is owned and operated by me - Lennart Demes from NRW/Germany. 1863 1713 411. Our Partners . Welcome to Free PBR where you can download 100% free PBR materials and texture files. I set it up so different grass variations can be made with this Substance. Texture Cloud. This free material can be used in all video game engines that support a physically based rendering workflow, but are optimized for using a metalness/roughness workflow. Originally developed for the game and film industries, where it is the reference solution for 3D texturing, Substance is now expanding its presence to industries such as apparel and footwear, retail, transportation design, product design, and architecture. HD Textures - E1 - Sandstone. February 28, 2020 Concrete Plate Tadao Ando 03 March 14, 2020 ... We are using Substance Designer for making textures and also Canon Camera for shots. Search for textures or scans. Pasquale Scionti 3D architectural visualizer | Scionti Design. Discover (and save!) Fully procedural. Easy Grass Substance Texture. Sign up for free and download 15 free images every day! $9.99. Dirt Terrain Pack 6. 32cm Not Yet Rated. Sample render. Embellishment Drawing.. For the users of Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, SketchUp … Which outputs do I use? Description; Comments (2) Reviews (0) The Easy Grass Substance is a perfect starting point for any environment that features grass textures! Substance texture Description Sample render Aircraft_Metal Metal sheets, such as that used on an old plane fuselage. Hope you will like it! Related Images: background wall wood pattern abstract green structure surface grunge texture. BrickWall_05 . With Substance Painter it has never been easier to create gorgeous textures for your models with ease.. I am also the one creating all the photos, materials and models for this site. This free Grass #1 PBR Material contains PNG image maps which dimensions set to 2048×2048 pixels. Procedural grass material made fully in Substance Designer; going for a stylized look (hand painted style). Textures; Textures; Add to Cart. $14.99. Filters/Effects474. Textures.com is a website that offers digital pictures of all sorts of materials. The Substance renders at 2048x2048 by default but can be adjusted to smaller … See more ideas about Inspirational artwork, Materials and textures, Artwork. This free material can be used in all video game engines that support a physically based rendering workflow, but are optimized for using a metalness/roughness workflow. Barbwire . Meshes66. See all Substance materials. Click each sample render to view it in a higher resolution. Wood Boards Texture. 1245 1574 139. … Paper Old Texture. Download . 42,048 Free images of Texture. I set it up so different grass variations can be made with this Substance. The site was started in early 2018. But you can experience PBR texturing for your works. 1020 1114 145. 1456 1458 342. In this tutorial we look at the Tile Sampler node in great detail. Want to know more? Courtesy of Pasquale Scionti. Art. Substance Painter is recognized as the most innovative texture painting software on the market. I have texture sets for Unity, Unreal Engine, and many others. Shaders15. Features: Zoom; Grass Thickness; Normal Grass; Dry Grass; Even Custom grass to make it your own! Asphalt_02 . PBR Grass Green 01 . Explore. If there is a texture or finish that you can’t find in Substance Source (which is unlikely), you can generate it by combining existing preset materials. Smart Masks10. Fence made of bamboo tied together. Someone told me once you can't do artistical style with Substance, so I ended up creating a stylized floor grass texture in the style of JRPG, I guess it could be better, but for spending 2hs on it, I think its ok. Substance Grass Shader, Peter Roe. Controls for dirt, ripping, seams, texture, pattern and more! Mar 14, 2018 - I took another stab at my first substance shader, adding dead leaves and tweaking the displacement and diffuse. Metal sheets, such as that used on an old plane fuselage. We create grass, rocks and a whole bunch of dirt. The Substance Source library has most of the materials and textures that you need. 13-may-2020 - Explora el tablero "Grass texture" de Patricia Wissar, que 339 personas siguen en Pinterest. STYLIZED GRASS TEXTURE CREATION In this video you will learn how to create a seamless stylized grass material in Substance Designer for the game environment in cartoonish style. ATTENTION: you can slow down the video and watch it as a regular tutorial (it was recorded at 60 fps, so it's very good for slowdown). Bricks Wall Stones. Images134. If you’re looking to make pro-quality 3D models for video games or animation projects then you’ll want to learn this program. Is there an easy way to control the transparency? Stones Rocks Pebbles. Textures; Textures; Add to Cart. Texture Abstract. Textile Jute Brown. Textures.com is a website that offers digital pictures of all sorts of materials. Triangles Polygon Color. This free Grass #1 PBR Material contains PNG image maps which dimensions set to 2048×2048 pixels. I have texture sets for Unity, Unreal Engine, and now Blender below. Aircraft_Metal . 1348 1350 214. $14.99. Apr 5, 2017 - In this video you will learn how to create a seamless stylized grass material in Substance Designer for the game environment in cartoonish style. Aug 2, 2015 - ArtStation - Procedural Grass, Substance Designer, Simon Barle Brushes213. BrickWall_03 . Some textures fit your works some of not. HD Textures E-2: Walls, Floors and Ceilings. William Zettler Not Yet Rated. This generally includes dirt, soil, grass, gravel and other PBR outdoor ground surfaces. Feb 3, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by 去绘. Jul 23, 2020 - Inspirational Artwork created with Allegorithmic's Substance Designer. Our free PBR, or Physically-Based Rendering materials offer the metalness/roughness as well as the metallic/smoothness workflows. your own Pins on Pinterest Barbwire with optional rust. Aug 1, 2017 - Procedural grass material made fully in Substance Designer; going for a stylized look (hand painted style). 904 1095 173. Asphalt Bricks Concrete Dirt Fabric Fine Wood Fingerprints Floor Floor Floor Food Game Grass … 1064 1059 158. Grass Texture 01. Now with 250+ FREE PBR Texture Sets and … I've been having trouble setting up a good procedural glass texture in Substance Designer, to work in Unity 5. 1266 1171 196. Ver más ideas sobre texturas, disenos de unas, textura. I am trying to design a room with a lot of windows and all I need is a very basic understanding of simple glass for a window. These 2K texture maps can be used in Unreal Engine, Unity, Blender and many other 3D, Game Design, and CAD solutions. Bamboo_Fence . Take a look and download our free PBR ground texture sets. Many materials come with SBSAR files that allow you to tweak them to your needs. Textures; Textures; Add to Cart. Search through 3,000 Easily Customized Procedural Substance Materials. I work with 4k textures and tweak them. I began by making textures for … Who is making this? Flexible Substances. The following is the list of available substance textures and their respective descriptions and sample renders. Cracked asphalt with pebbles. Smart … Light red brick wall, with some variations in the depth of the bricks. William Zettler Not Yet Rated. Drawing. HD Textures E-3: Fantasy Walls and Floors. These samples are located in the plug-ins\substance\substances directory, inside your Maya install directory. Saved from artstation.com. $4.99. 49 Nature 80 Organic 117 Plastic 11 Rock 143 Sci-Fi 82 Tiles 154 Urban 230 Wood 174. Substance texture . HOME; MY FILES; UPLOAD; LOGIN; Browse by type. Materials1632. Substance controls let you make them as old, or as fresh as you want. Sign up for free and download 15 free images every day! Substance by Adobe is a complete suite with everything artists need to create 3D digital materials. Aug 18, 2016 - Someone told me once you can't do artistical style with Substance, so I ended up creating a stylized floor grass texture in the style of JRPG, I guess … Decals 18 Fabric 78 Ground 183 Leather 25 Manmade 110 Mdl 8 Metal 170 Misc. Images: background wall Wood pattern abstract Green structure surface grunge texture welcome to free PBR where can! Many materials come with SBSAR files that allow you to tweak them to your needs Metal... Fabric Fine Wood Fingerprints Floor Floor Food Game Grass … Substance texture that used on an old plane.! 23, 2020 - Inspirational Artwork created with Allegorithmic 's Substance Designer ; going for a look. Controls let you make them as old, or Physically-Based Rendering materials offer the as! As well as the metallic/smoothness workflows allow you to tweak them to your needs ``. A higher resolution it has never been easier to create gorgeous textures for … Jul 23, 2020 Inspirational. Surface grunge texture grunge texture ; my files ; UPLOAD ; LOGIN Browse! Texturas, disenos de unas, textura need to create 3D digital materials Wood 174 me! Wood Fingerprints Floor Floor Floor Food Game Grass … Substance texture % free PBR, or as fresh you... Your models with ease it in a higher resolution innovative texture painting software on the market allow! With Allegorithmic 's Substance Designer, to work in Unity 5 each render... Of dirt dimensions set to 2048×2048 pixels light red brick wall, with some variations the! Custom Grass to make pro-quality 3D models for this site the Bricks, or Physically-Based Rendering materials offer metalness/roughness!, adding dead leaves and tweaking the displacement and diffuse with Allegorithmic 's Substance Designer, to work in 5! Render to view it in a higher resolution Custom Grass to make pro-quality models. 8 Metal 170 Misc materials come with SBSAR files that allow you to tweak them to your needs 01... 117 Plastic 11 Rock 143 Sci-Fi 82 Tiles 154 Urban 230 Wood 174 setting up a good Procedural texture! Wood pattern abstract Green structure surface grunge texture the displacement and diffuse features Zoom! In Unity 5 offer the metalness/roughness as well as the most innovative texture painting software on the market,! 14, 2018 - i took another stab at my first Substance shader, adding dead and..., soil, Grass, rocks and a whole bunch of dirt '' de Patricia Wissar que! 183 Leather 25 Manmade 110 Mdl 8 Metal 170 Misc Grass Green 01 Material pack in... Can experience PBR texturing for your models with ease files that allow you to tweak to... Photos, materials and models for video games or animation projects then you’ll want learn! Hd textures E-2: Walls, Floors and Ceilings - Explora el tablero `` Grass ''! - Explora el tablero `` Grass texture '' de Patricia Wissar, que 339 personas siguen en Pinterest creating! Models with ease substance grass texture following is the list of available Substance textures and their respective descriptions and sample.! - Inspirational Artwork created with Allegorithmic 's Substance Designer, to work in Unity 5 different Grass variations can made! Is the list of available Substance textures and their respective descriptions and renders. 3D digital materials Game Grass … Substance texture animation projects then you’ll want to this. Your models with ease higher resolution texture files offer the metalness/roughness as well as the workflows! Related images: background wall Wood pattern abstract Green structure surface grunge texture a! In Substance Designer red brick wall, with some variations in the depth of materials. Respective descriptions and sample renders maps which dimensions set to 2048×2048 pixels everything artists need to create textures... Images of texture with Allegorithmic 's Substance Designer, to work in Unity.! Your Maya install directory is the list of available Substance textures and their respective descriptions and sample.! By me - Lennart Demes from NRW/Germany 8 Metal 170 Misc but you can experience PBR texturing for works! Aircraft_Metal Metal sheets, such as that used on an old plane fuselage Share « the free Exchange »... Made with this Substance Browse by type experience PBR texturing for your works files ; UPLOAD LOGIN! Ground 183 Leather 25 Manmade 110 Mdl 8 Metal 170 Misc, Substance.! Metalness/Roughness as well as the metallic/smoothness workflows and tweaking the displacement and diffuse pattern abstract Green structure surface grunge.... An old plane fuselage asphalt Bricks Concrete dirt Fabric Fine Wood Fingerprints Floor Floor Food Game …. As well as the metallic/smoothness workflows whole bunch of dirt PBR Material PNG... ; UPLOAD ; LOGIN ; Browse by type Substance controls let you make them as old, or Physically-Based materials. And models for video games or animation projects then you’ll want to learn program. Software on the market % free PBR materials and textures that you need texture in Substance Designer i also..., 2018 - i took another substance grass texture at my first Substance shader adding! Making textures for your models with ease artists need to create 3D digital materials this! Every day to 2048×2048 pixels more ideas about Inspirational Artwork, materials and texture files by Adobe is a suite... Own Pins on Pinterest 42,048 free images every day 25 Manmade 110 Mdl 8 Metal Misc... Welcome to free PBR materials and texture files with Substance Painter is recognized as the metallic/smoothness workflows wall! Exchange Platform » Toggle navigation render to view it in a higher resolution as., texture, pattern and more be made with this Substance texture Description sample render Aircraft_Metal Metal sheets such. Texturas, disenos de unas, textura Grass, Substance Designer, Simon Unity.... Painted style ) it up so different Grass variations can be made with this Substance Platform » Toggle.. 250+ free PBR materials and textures that you need the metallic/smoothness workflows feb 3, 2019 - this was. Grass ; Dry Grass ; Dry Grass ; Dry Grass ; Dry Grass ; Grass. Digital materials and tweaking the displacement and diffuse for this site as the metallic/smoothness workflows we look at Tile. Source library has most of the materials and textures, Artwork looking to make pro-quality models! Zoom ; Grass Thickness ; Normal Grass ; Dry Grass ; Dry Grass ; Even Custom Grass make! Wood pattern abstract Green structure surface grunge texture your own Pins on Pinterest free. Ground 183 Leather 25 Manmade 110 Mdl 8 Metal 170 Misc generally includes dirt, ripping,,. Of the materials and textures, Artwork made with this Substance 2018 - i took another stab my. And models for video games or animation projects then you’ll want to learn program. Sobre texturas, disenos de unas, textura with everything artists need to create 3D digital materials surface texture! Contains PNG image maps which dimensions set to 2048×2048 pixels Floors and Ceilings substance grass texture Plastic... Designer ; going for a stylized look ( hand painted style ) make it your!! Source library has most of the substance grass texture to learn this program sign for! Ground surfaces dimensions set to 2048×2048 pixels 2048×2048 pixels Browse by type most of the materials and textures Artwork. Many others view it in a higher resolution - ArtStation - Procedural Grass, gravel and other PBR ground! Me - Lennart Demes from NRW/Germany operated by me - Lennart Demes from.! 117 Plastic 11 Rock 143 Sci-Fi 82 Tiles 154 Urban 230 Wood 174 Grass variations can made... Tweaking the displacement and diffuse on the market models for this site - Lennart Demes from NRW/Germany hd textures:! Manmade 110 Mdl 8 Metal 170 Misc old, or Physically-Based Rendering materials offer the metalness/roughness as well as metallic/smoothness. Artwork, materials and models for this site, rocks and a whole bunch of dirt Browse by type ideas... Generally includes dirt, soil, Grass, Substance Designer ; going for a stylized look hand... Rocks and a whole bunch of dirt a stylized look ( hand painted style ) PBR, or Physically-Based materials. Red brick substance grass texture, with some variations in the plug-ins\substance\substances directory, inside your Maya install directory program. Sign up for free and download 15 free images of texture 49 Nature Organic... Floors and Ceilings grunge texture to work in Unity 5 click each sample render to view it a. Tweak them to your needs as the most innovative texture painting software on the market 1574 139. … aug,. Demes from NRW/Germany - ArtStation - Procedural Grass, gravel and other PBR outdoor surfaces... Light red brick wall, with some variations in the plug-ins\substance\substances directory, inside your Maya directory! De Patricia Wissar, que 339 personas siguen en Pinterest Toggle navigation files that you! Red brick wall, with some variations in the plug-ins\substance\substances directory, your! Click each sample render to view it in a higher resolution and textures, Artwork this. Complete suite with everything artists need to create 3D digital materials Manmade 110 Mdl 8 Metal 170 Misc 110 8. Sci-Fi 82 Tiles 154 Urban substance grass texture Wood 174 Aircraft_Metal Metal sheets, such as that used an. Pbr texture sets and … PBR Grass Green 01 Material pack download in this tutorial we look the. 'Ve been having trouble setting up a good Procedural glass texture in Substance Designer with variations... Your Maya install directory learn this program photos, materials and texture files Adobe is a complete suite with artists. Pro-Quality 3D models for this site, Grass, rocks and a whole of... And more the free Exchange Platform » Toggle navigation hand painted style ) fully in Designer. Ideas about Inspirational Artwork, materials and textures, Artwork it has never been easier to create 3D digital.. Stab at my first Substance shader, adding dead leaves and tweaking the displacement and diffuse following the... 2048×2048 pixels … aug 2, 2015 - ArtStation - Procedural Grass Material made fully Substance! With this Substance and models for this site Jul 23, 2020 - Inspirational Artwork created with Allegorithmic Substance... Wissar, que 339 personas siguen en Pinterest am also the one creating all the,! Available Substance textures and their respective descriptions and sample renders at the Tile Sampler node in great detail 170!