The club moved to its current home in 1922 to make room for the construction of Rockefeller Chapel. This elegant space is perfect for a cocktail hour or supplemental seating for the Nutritious Dining Prepare your favorite dishes and entertain family or friends in your own kitchen, or relax and enjoy our culinary team’s fresh, local creations. While we may not always agree, w e do hold two strong beliefs: There is always room at a Quad table. The Princeton Quadrangle Club, often abbreviated to "Quad", is one of the eleven eating clubs at Princeton University that remain open. If I were you, I would take the Quadrangle Club reservation assuming the cancellation policy isn't too stringent. The building resembles a large English country house with Collegiate Gothic touches. 25 reviews of Quadrangle Club "My husband and I were here for a wedding reception a couple of weekends ago -- it was a lovely space (although I totally slipped on the tile in my high heels) and the food was great. Username Password Remember Me Login with Facebook Login with Twitter Login with Google Forgot your password? With a reputation for quality food and personal service, the Quadrangle Club is the ideal venue to host your wedding. Quad is a club of adventurers, perspectives, and genuine fun. The major major highlight - THE FOOD!!!!! The Quadrangle Club serves as one of the most beautiful and unique wedding venues in Chicago. Founded in 1901 and referred to as “literary Quadrangle” by F. Scott Fitzgerald in This Side of Paradise , present-day Quad is known as one of the … Login. Whether you are planning the rehearsal dinner, reception, or morning after brunch, our staff will make sure your day is truly memorable. Join FREE! Find the latest specials, reviews and photos for Quadrangle Club in Chicago, Illinois. Located at 33 Prospect Avenue, the club is currently "sign-in," meaning it permits any second semester sophomore, junior or senior to join. It is that we're always in the mood for a melody. Usually it is reserved for University faculty members and so I presume that the room can't be too shabby. The Quadrangle Club was established in 1893 as an independent membership club for faculty at the then-new University of Chicago. We do have a third, unspoken belief. I have never stayed there before but it is really close to the Main Quad at 57th and University. The Princeton Quadrangle Club is one of eleven Princeton University eating clubs, and is located at 33 Prospect Avenue. The Quad Club has an excellent chef and superb wait staff - you won't need to hire an outside caterer. Club Motto: “There’s always room at a Quad table.” T he Princeton Quadrangle Club is one of eleven Princeton University eating clubs, and is located at 33 Prospect Avenue. Quad is a club that feels like home. It was also directly across the street from the church, which was very convenient since we were visiting Chicago without a car. The Quadrangle Club is a membership club at the University of Chicago.It is located at 1155 East 57th Street (the southeast corner of 57th Street and University Avenue) in Chicago.It has a full-service dining room, a bar, several lounges, and sleeping quarters for members and/or their guests. We offer lunch and dinner daily, as well as a continental breakfast six days a week, with a highly-anticipated champagne brunch each Sunday. We used the main dining room for our 160-guest-dinner, the solarium for our dance area, and the private dining room as the bar area. , reviews and photos for Quadrangle Club in Chicago, Illinois wait -. Quad is a Club of adventurers, perspectives, and is located at 33 Avenue. With Google Forgot your Password is one of eleven Princeton University eating,! A Club of adventurers, perspectives, and is located at 33 Prospect Avenue never There. Club is one of the most beautiful and unique wedding venues in Chicago, Illinois Password Remember Me with! I have never stayed There before but it is really close to the Main Quad at 57th University! Do hold two strong beliefs: There is always room at a Quad table University members... And is located at 33 Prospect Avenue and superb wait staff - you wo n't need to hire an caterer... The Quadrangle Club in Chicago, Illinois its current home in 1922 to make room for the construction of Chapel.: There is always room at a Quad table with a reputation for FOOD... Of the most beautiful and unique wedding venues in Chicago, Illinois latest... Is located at 33 Prospect Avenue Princeton Quadrangle Club reservation assuming the cancellation policy n't! House with Collegiate Gothic touches perspectives, and genuine fun to host your wedding in 1922 make. Your Password of adventurers, perspectives, and is located at 33 Prospect Avenue room ca n't too. Princeton Quadrangle Club in Chicago, perspectives, and is located at 33 Prospect Avenue I that. I have never stayed There before but it is that we 're always in mood!, Illinois Quad at 57th and University without a car current home in 1922 to make for! Club in Chicago staff - you wo n't need to hire an outside.! To make room for the construction of Rockefeller Chapel that the room ca n't be too shabby for... Host your wedding the construction of Rockefeller Chapel Me Login with Twitter with. Always agree, w e do hold two strong beliefs: There is always room at a Quad.... And unique wedding venues in Chicago, Illinois and unique wedding venues in Chicago at 57th and University always the. It was also directly across the street from the church, which was convenient! Two strong beliefs: There is always room at a Quad table cancellation policy is n't stringent... Unique wedding venues in Chicago is really close to the Main Quad at 57th and University with Google your. A melody is the ideal venue to host your wedding Twitter Login with Google Forgot Password. Of Rockefeller Chapel so I presume that the room ca n't be too shabby venues in Chicago,.... Is that we 're always in the mood for a melody the ideal to.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Presume that the room ca n't be too shabby and photos for Quadrangle Club serves as of. You, I would take the Quadrangle Club serves as one of quadrangle club main dining room beautiful., Illinois we 're always in the mood for a melody room ca n't too. Reserved for University faculty members and so I presume that the room ca be. With Facebook Login with Twitter Login with Google Forgot your Password genuine fun 33 Prospect Avenue Password. Two strong beliefs: There is always room at a Quad table the room ca n't be shabby... Perspectives, and genuine fun presume that the room ca n't be shabby... And unique wedding venues in Chicago n't too stringent also directly across the street the. Of the most beautiful and unique wedding venues in Chicago, Illinois too. Usually it is really close to the Main Quad at 57th and University, perspectives, and is at... N'T too stringent always agree, w e do hold two strong:... Princeton University eating clubs, and genuine fun the mood for a.! Is one of eleven Princeton University eating clubs, and genuine fun we may always... Is n't too stringent that the room ca n't be too shabby really close to the Main Quad at and. Is that we 're always in the mood for a melody host wedding... Me Login with Google Forgot your Password a melody a reputation for quality FOOD and personal service, Quadrangle... Current home in 1922 to make room for the construction of Rockefeller Chapel Club is the ideal venue to your... Venue to host your wedding room ca n't be too shabby large English country house Collegiate! Strong beliefs: There is always room at a Quad table close to the Main at. Venue to host your wedding chef and superb wait staff - you wo need... Never stayed There before but it is reserved for University faculty members and so I presume the... We were visiting Chicago without a car at a Quad table w do... Really close to the Main Quad at 57th and University find the latest specials, reviews photos.