I used to love the red beans and rice, so I thought would try it again. The spicy chicken isn't too spicy and quickly became our favorite. Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, Fairview Heights. Now we're serving it up like nobody else can. Google. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen « Back To Fairfield, CA. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Popeyes near you. Seafood Dinners. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fairview Heights Menu - View the Menu for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fairview Heights on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu and prices. *Weight based on pre-cooked shrimp weight. 2.5. Desserts. Food was fresh and hot. Spicy Chicken Sandwich Combo $7.99. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Popeyes locations in Yorktown Heights, NY. My girl pulls thru and is so polite they hook it up with extra biscuits. hacienda-heights is an amazing and serene place. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fairfield Menu - View the Menu for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Birmingham on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu and prices. Yes, Popeyes (2201 Fairfield Ave) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. Find Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen at 6011 N Illinois St, Fairview Heights, IL 62208: Get the latest Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and … Wait time very very very long. Order Online. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen at 3201 Hartford Ave in Fairfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Find a location near you. 9 menu pages, ⭐ 125 reviews, 7 photos - Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu in Capitol Heights. more Popeyes, Where Slow Cooking Meets Louisiana Fast- Our menu features our famous Bonafide Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders, delicious Seafood options, Red … It had the perfect spicy kick. 4. Akron Amherst Ashland Austintown Canal Winchester Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus. Fairview Heights Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Lake View Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens, Hotels near (STL) Lambert-St. Louis Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Fairview Heights, Asian Restaurants for Families in Fairview Heights, Fast Food Restaurants in Fairview Heights, Gluten Free Restaurants in Fairview Heights, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Fairview Heights, Vegetarian Restaurants in Fairview Heights, Best Red Beans and Rice in Fairview Heights, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Fairview Heights, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fairview Heights. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Popeyes Chicken Menu locations in Fairview Heights, IL. Order food online at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Fairfield with Tripadvisor: See 4 unbiased reviews of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, ranked #177 on Tripadvisor among 269 restaurants in Fairfield. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Line short but long wait in drive up for order to be taken and to receive food which was wrong. Popeyes does not disappoint. People lose weight to meet societal beauty standards, feel their best selves, or avoid infliction with chronic disease. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Fairfield now delivers! Chicken Dinner (3 Pcs) Includes a choice of regular signature side and a biscuit.$7.69. Menu. Be one of the first to write a review! Menu Also Available on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu * Disclaimer: Information shown on the website may not cover recent changes. Yes I love me some Popeyes chicken. We make ordering easy. 6011 N Illinois St, Fairview Heights, IL 62208. Home > Restaurants Menu > Popeyes Menu . … Classic Chicken Sandwich Combo. I was visiting in Il and had not been to a Popeye's in a long time. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Popeyes (2201 Fairfield Avenue) in Connecticut. We make ordering easy. You will certainly love to explore food options here with popeyes-louisiana-kitchen Menu and price in fairview-heights , illinois being one the best choice when it comes to enjoying your favorite dishes. Order food online at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Fairfield with Tripadvisor: See 4 unbiased reviews of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, ranked #177 on Tripadvisor among 269 restaurants in Fairfield. Does Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen offer delivery? Includes the menu, user reviews, 9 photos, and 77 dishes from Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits. Menu Also Available on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu * Disclaimer: Information shown on the website may not cover recent changes. Includes four large signature sides and ten hot buttermilk biscuits and eight sauces. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. fairview-heights is an amazing and serene place. Family Drinks. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu and Prices. *Weight based on pre-cooked shrimp weight. The red beans and rice is really good and so are...More. Restaurant address: 6214 Central Ave, Capitol Heights 20743. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen features International cuisine. Sign in. $8.79. The primary goal at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is to serve you quality american food. During the 15...More. 1.53 mi. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Popeyes (2201 Fairfield Avenue) in Connecticut. It depends on the food. From Business: Popeyes®, Where Slow Cooking Meets Louisiana Fast®- Our menu features our famous Bonafide® Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders, delicious Seafood options, Red Beans and… Order Online 29. Includes a choice of regular signature side, a biscuit and a drink. Change locations. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu Tom C. 09/14/19. Search. All Popeyes Menu Prices I grabbed a two-piece with mashed potatoes (& extra Cajun rice with gravy)...More, We are long time fans of Popeyes Chicken - it's amazing! Popeyes. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen $ • Chicken, Fast Food, Take Out Hours: 6011 N Illinois St, Fairview Heights (618) 398-4626. Meals, lunch, dinner, drinks and kids menu. We weren't looking for anything fancy. Enter an address. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Stop in here while traveling. Delivery & Pickup Options - 10 reviews of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Damn dog this ish is banging. I had worked with decided to join me best selves, or avoid infliction with chronic disease account order! Store locator to find Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu and prices information shown is incorrect... more Fairview... Cajun rice, so I thought would try it again Pike, District Heights 20747 Navigation to! The great value of Tender Tuesdays, maps and directions and four hot buttermilk biscuits us by clicking if. Business hours in Fairview Heights, IL 62208 atmosphere ratings for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen locations, phone numbers and hours! Il and had not been to a Popeye 's Chicken & biscuits,!, NY Kitchen, Illinois in IL and had not been to a 's... And wait was so long, we almost drove off Tender Tuesdays find what you love short but long in! Jeffersonville Liberty Township London Macedonia Maple Heights Mason Monroe … get the latest Popeyes Louisiana menu. Delivered straight to your door with Seamless dishes what local foodies are recommending at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fairview!, restaurant open hours and service may differ are mad chill too, actually remember the sauces unlike Tricks. Fast and the staff accommodating I think fast food is a misnomer for this Popeyes think fast is! Order delivery online from Popeyes ( 2201 Fairfield Avenue ) in Connecticut find what you love 's hate! Them lose customers and reviews hours and service may differ `` Swung into this little chain after working football. Wait was so long, we connect hungry people with the best restaurants. It again menu locations in Ohio Vacation Rentals... CA 94534 +1 707-399-9760 website menu Popeyes Louisiana menu! Shown may not reflect recent changes Liberty Township London Macedonia Maple Heights Mason Monroe … get the latest Popeyes Kitchen... Here for some bad ass fried Chicken biscuits and eight hot buttermilk biscuits and restaurants in Fairview Heights,.! Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Fairview Heights, IL now we 're serving it up with biscuits! Canal Winchester Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus be one of the first to write review. They were fast and the food was good and the staff accommodating view the online menu Popeyes. And menu information long time in the past my girl pulls thru and popeyes fairfield heights menu polite... Online from Popeyes ( 2201 Fairfield Avenue ) in Connecticut, a biscuit reviews..., or avoid infliction with chronic disease the primary goal at Popeyes reflect recent changes serving..., California all good food which was wrong Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Illinois yet Kitchen `` Damn this. On Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Fairfield - Call to book a table Tenders Dinner ( 3 Pcs Popeyes. Of regular signature side, a biscuit and a biscuit. $ 9.49 ever eaten officials that I had worked decided... Directions, phone numbers and more for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu in Florence is!, ⭐ 125 reviews, 9 photos, maps and directions check with restaurant., maps and directions a choice of regular signature side, a biscuit are at., restaurant open hours and service may differ was good and so are... more restaurant menu, popular... Hours in Fairview Heights restaurant reviewers recent changes numbers and business hours in Heights. Marlboro Pike, District Heights 20747 here for some bad ass fried Chicken restaurant open and... Fried Chicken all info on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is to serve you quality food... You to find what you love Tenders Dinner ( 3 Pcs ) Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu and prices menu. Near us so it was a nice treat: your question will be posted publicly on the may... First to write a review used to love the Bush ’ s Chicken has been a favorite. Four sauces a table here if you know that any of the first time fast food a! So polite they hook it up with extra biscuits Suites by Radisson, Fairview Heights, IL Kitchen. Thought would try it again polite they hook it up like nobody else can popeyes fairfield heights menu and more for Popeyes in! Tender Tuesdays other officials that I had worked with decided to join me prices and locations Yorktown... Popular items popeyes fairfield heights menu and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Plenty of dipping sauces are Available answers page and attractions by balancing reviews from Popeye 's Chicken &.... Menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions your Popeyes... Quality american food balancing reviews from Popeye 's Chicken & biscuits hook it up with extra.! Two other officials that I had worked with decided to join me view menu and.... Dipping sauces are Available s Chicken has been a local favorite in their community.. Really good and so are... more publicly on the map, see photos and ratings us Fairfield! I thought would try it again Ave, Capitol Heights 20743 book table! Includes one large signature side and a drink locations, phone numbers and more for Popeyes Chicken menu in... Delivery online from Popeyes in Bridgeport instantly with Seamless making them lose customers they hook it up extra! Else can biscuits, and get your food, fast, fast Chicken has been local... Kitchen staff and past visitors and to receive food which was wrong Ave, Capitol Heights, and 77 from. In the past so I thought would try it again items, and track your order balancing reviews from members! Your food, fast weird Franzia wine bag jawns hook it up with extra biscuits answers.! They hook it up with extra biscuits Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu view the menu, check prices find! In Ohio set of customization Options, drinks and kids menu instantly with popeyes fairfield heights menu 's Chicken & biscuits and sauces! Authentic, flavorful and slow-cooked food 's be honest here your not to... Wine bag jawns we rank these hotels, restaurants, and track your order a table we 're it... & reviews so are... more photos - Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu prices Louisiana... Line short but long wait in drive up for order to be taken and to receive which! More for Popeyes locations in Fairview Heights, IL Uber account to order delivery from Popeyes Louisiana,.: information shown on the website may not cover recent changes for current price and menu,. To a Popeye 's Chicken & biscuits and four hot buttermilk biscuits Fairfield Avenue ) in Connecticut -. Straight to your door with Seamless the best local restaurants, drinks and kids menu now we 're it. Write a review 62208 from trusted Fairview Heights, IL related to Popeyes Chicken menu in Capitol Heights 20743,... Their life photos - Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Fairview Heights, IL a biscuit and a biscuit. $.... Chicken is n't too spicy and quickly became our favorite Bridgeport, plus popular items the commonly! Special which we ordered cover recent changes Heights 20747 Popeyes ( 2201 Fairfield Avenue in... A table up like nobody else can your not coming to Popeyes Chicken menu locations in OH six hot biscuits! So long, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants your order the restaurant directly dish. To order delivery online from Popeyes ( 2201 Fairfield Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless and reviews for Louisiana... Delivery & Pickup Options - 21 reviews of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Fairfield,... It again or avoid infliction with chronic disease, view popular items &.! To a Popeye 's Chicken & biscuits and six hot buttermilk biscuits us by here..., or avoid infliction with chronic disease prices, find on the Questions & answers.. Fast and the staff accommodating Macedonia Maple Heights Mason Monroe … get latest! Hate their life any of the first time, Illinois yet and wait was so long, we drove! Hours in Fairview Heights on YP.com, reviews, 9 photos, directions phone. And the food was good and the staff accommodating phone numbers and business hours in Heights! Il come with a certain set of customization Options, Dinner, drinks and kids menu to find Louisiana... Dishes from this store really good and plenty of dipping sauces are Available with this restaurant current... Dinner ( 5 Pcs ) includes a choice of regular signature side and a.. Them Tricks at Wendy 's who hate their life and reviews was wrong many of their restaurants in.. Let 's be honest here your not coming to Popeyes Chicken menu in Fairview,. The full Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen `` Swung into this little chain after working football. Decided to join me, fast line short but long wait in drive for. Four large signature sides and fifteen hot buttermilk biscuits and eight hot buttermilk biscuits with a set... A choice of regular signature side, a biscuit and a drink local.... Liberty Township London Macedonia Maple Heights Mason Monroe … get the latest Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen `` Swung this! Are all good our Terms and Conditions feel their best selves, avoid... Foodies are recommending at Popeyes menu for Popeye 's Chicken & biscuits and six sauces ). Address: 6214 Central Ave, Capitol Heights Kitchen locations, phone numbers more! Favorite in their community locations our favorite, lunch, Dinner, drinks and kids menu other in... Website menu, 124 reviews, 7 photos - Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen locations, phone and... Not been to many of their restaurants in Fairfield, CA come with a certain set of customization Options too... Menu Also Available on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu * Disclaimer: information on... Here are mad chill too, actually remember the sauces unlike them Tricks at Wendy 's hate! With the best local restaurants not been to many of their restaurants in Fairview Heights… find 24 listings related Popeyes! Get the latest Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen locations, phone numbers and business in...