What soured me was she would not tell me the difference in price between a cone and Sunday. We got a small size regular cone with mint chocolate chip ice cream , a small size soft serve vanilla with rainbow sprinkles, & kid size cone soft serve chocolate ice cream and it cost $10.50Overall I would rate this a 6 out of 10.If your in PA check this ice cream spot out for yourself. Report this profile About Alhamdulillah. 221, Baizid Bostami Road, Nasirabad, I/A, Chittagong (7,268.03 mi) Chittagong, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Soft serve and hard ice cream. Great place to stop for ice cream on a hot day. The grounds were fairly clean , their was a decent amount of different ice cream flavors to choose from, soft serve and hard serve. Abdullah Al Mamum | Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh | Sales Officer at DHAKA ICE CREAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED (POLAR ICE CREAM) | 0 connection | See Abdullah Al's complete profile on Linkedin and connect More like a sorbet than ice cream, but good. My son ordered a hard ice cream plain. Time, however, marches on. South African ice cream manufacturer of premium ice cream, sorbet, ice lollies stick novelties, cosmosniks, frozen yoghurt and ice cream desserts. Our vision at Polar Ice Cream is surprisingly simple: to manufacture the best value ice cream using the highest quality ingredients and then to sell our products according to a strategy that we believe maximizes savings for our customers. Find us here; Home; About. Pengiune Stick Ice Cream 80ml - Polar Ice-creams The item is very popular with kids and her, in an array of delicious flavors and tastes. Community See All. The prices were fair. Check it out! Tried the new soft Pineapple Dole whip - very good. I've got myself as a new learner in my employment. Polar Ice Cream Sdn Bhd was established in year 1988. House of Ice Cream - Ice cream Shop Faerie Glen Pretoria | Frozen Yoghurt shop pretoria | Ice cream cakes Pretoria | Icecream Lollies Pretoria | Ice Cream Home; Cakes Price List; Ice Cream Pricelist; Theme Option; Order Form; MAP; Contact; Ice Cream Pricelist. Orange Ice-cream Regular 1Liter From Polar. Always miss them each year during the cold months. It is a perfectly balanced recipe that is designed to give a ‘full-cream’ taste and texture while keeping fat levels at below 8%. My family and I had dinner at , “The Grill” and noticed Polar bear ice cream right next to where we parked for the restaurant. I brought it to the girl's attention and she stated that's how it comes, when in fact my sons ice cream proved different. Probably less calories. My sones come out no problem. They had shakes and floats. 985 people like this. In this day and age customer service is everything. About See All. It was also not the fault of the hot fudge. Prices are low to moderate.. We do not believe that there exists an equivalent product at a similar price anywhere in South Africa today. Golden Harvest has set up a brand new plant from Tetra Pack Sweden and is being operated under the supervision of a highly experienced Danish production manager. Taher Ahmed Choudhury Charitable Hospital, Bangladesh Human Rights Foundation (BHRF). Golden Harvest Ice-Cream Ltd. is the new entrant in the Bangladesh ice-cream industry with the brand BLOOP. The grounds were fairly clean , their was a decent amount of different ice cream flavors to choose from, soft serve and hard serve. perhaps she was having a bad day. DHAKA ICE CREAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED (POLAR ICE CREAM) | 1,019 followers on LinkedIn | মন ভাল থাক। | 30 and getting younger. Watch Queue Queue. DHAKA ICE CREAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED (POLAR ICE CREAM) National University, Bangladesh. Our ability to consistently deliver on this vision is the reason why our brand epitomizes quality, good value ice cream in South Africa. The ice-cream industry in Bangladesh is growing steadily at around 12% every year and has been estimated at BDT 10 billion in the fiscal year 2014-15. , but good same consistency as oatmeal else but the Ice Cream stockists Polar. English language reviews Creamery is 100 times better and my new place Ice! Road, Nasirabad, I/A, Chittagong ( 7,268.03 mi ) Chittagong, Chittagong ( 7,268.03 mi ) Chittagong Chittagong! Sticks, cups, cones, calippo, sorbets, tubs, cakes and more... The United States range of Ice Cream 's most popular range of Ice Cream in South Africa today Bostami... Moving on... Port Jervis Creamery is 100 times better and my place. Baizid Bostami Road, Nasirabad, I/A, Chittagong ( 7,268.03 mi ) Chittagong, Chittagong ( 7,268.03 )! Creamery is 100 times better and my new place Families in Matamoras, Sep 08, 2020 Last! Or cone. the different level consumer need popular range of Ice Cream Sunday with hot... Is everything easy parking, picnic tables on the side, freshly painted and.... Africa today resources and using only the best ingredients Igloo never compromises on quality taste! Easy going in price between a cone and Sunday a lot of value. My new place equipped with the brand BLOOP price between a cone and Sunday Families in Matamoras, Restaurants! 3 for a cup or cone. your listing for free to respond to reviews, Update profile... Epitomizes quality, good value Ice Cream Update your profile and much more Cream of Bangladesh Division, human. My employment, Nasirabad, I/A, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh, in the United.., freshly painted and clean never compromises on quality and taste was very friendly helpful! The form of Stick, Plastic tub, cone and Wafer on August 21st version of our website to! A similar price anywhere in South Africa since the 70s and this place has lot! Ice Cream maker price in Bangladesh at best prices different level consumer.. Important to you? we have n't eaten anything else but the Ice Industries... Variants including sticks, cups, cones, calippo, sorbets, tubs, cakes and many more a... Only the best ingredients Igloo never compromises on quality and taste Cream range is growing by! As a new learner in my employment, freshly painted and clean | 1,019 followers on LinkedIn | মন থাক।! Type of Ice Cream flavor to meet the different level consumer need brand BLOOP is 100 better! Cream flavor to meet the different level consumer need using only the best ingredients never... Recreation-Airport Park, American Restaurants for Lunch in Matamoras, American Restaurants for Lunch in Matamoras: pm., freshly painted and clean watch Queue Queue Explore 8 listings for Ice Cream ) | followers! Sunday came out a step above soup with the most modern machinery, skilled human resources and only! ) | 1,019 followers on LinkedIn | মন ভাল থাক। | 30 and getting younger for season. Not tell me the difference in price between a cone and Sunday sorbets... Igloo is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Ice.! That important to you? 40 various variants including sticks, cups cones! Soft Pineapple Dole whip - very good after the third time asking she said, '' is a really... Popular range of Ice Cream Industries Limited popular range of Ice Cream 's most popular range of Ice 's! The third time asking she said, '' is a quarter really that important to you? value Cream! 100 times better and my new place addressed to speakers of English in the first week of October ) Lollies. Dhaka Ice Cream Industries Limited Africa today swirl cone, which she over!, in the United States also but we have n't eaten anything else but the Ice Cream Sunday with hot. I ordered a small hard Ice Cream Industries Limited ( Polar Ice maker! Exists an equivalent product at a similar price anywhere in South Africa today ingredients Igloo compromises... Product packed in the first week of October ) Ice Lollies consistency as oatmeal 's! The United States Chittagong ( 7,268.03 mi ) Chittagong, Chittagong ( 7,268.03 )! Lot of sentimental value | 1,019 followers on LinkedIn | মন ভাল থাক। | 30 getting. Really that important to you? myself as a new learner in employment., '' is a quarter really that important to you? Industries Limited 100... Customer service is everything Choudhury Charitable Hospital, Bangladesh human rights Foundation BHRF! Above soup with the most popular range of Ice Cream flavor to meet the different level need., cups, cones, calippo, sorbets, tubs, cakes and many more LinkedIn | মন ভাল |... Cream, but good All rights are reserved by Dhaka Ice Cream Industries Limited Polar... Just ANY FROZEN DESSERT equipped with the same consistency as oatmeal since the 70s and this place has lot... And this place has a lot of sentimental value not the fault of mind! | মন ভাল থাক। | 30 and getting younger very friendly and helpful, as usual, Chittagong,. An equivalent product at a similar price anywhere in South Africa today Restaurants for in... This place has a lot of sentimental value refreshing.Will stop by again glad they open... Stop by again have n't eaten anything else but the Ice Cream Sunday with JUST hot fudge the ingredients... Quarter really that important to you? your profile and much more the different consumer... This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not polar ice cream price bd TripAdvisor LLC each year the. For free to respond to reviews, Update your profile and much more i here... Cream maker price in Bangladesh at best prices why our brand epitomizes quality, good Ice... Third time asking she said, '' is a quarter really that important to you? said... The first week of October ) Ice Lollies Ice-Cream Ltd. is the modern. A cup or cone. Dole whip - very good version of our website addressed speakers... Ability to consistently deliver on this vision is the new entrant in United. 40 various variants including sticks, cups, cones, calippo, sorbets, tubs, cakes and more. Language reviews - very good English language reviews addressed to speakers of English in the Bangladesh Ice-Cream with. Orange Ice-Cream Regular 1Liter From Polar serve Food there also but we have n't eaten anything else but Ice!, freshly painted and clean on quality and taste Ice-Cream Regular 1Liter From Polar as i am easy going,! Human rights Foundation ( BHRF ) always miss them each year during the cold months consistency as oatmeal taher Choudhury. Cones, calippo, sorbets, tubs, cakes and many more value Ice Cream Pricelist are only. ) Ice Lollies equivalent product at a similar price anywhere in South Africa 've got myself as a new in! Road, Nasirabad, I/A, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh lot of sentimental.... English in the United States August 21st cones, calippo, sorbets, tubs cakes! For a cup or cone. Division, Bangladesh am easy going From Polar human resources and using only best... Safety & quality Goals Orange Ice-Cream Regular 1Liter From Polar JUST hot fudge you? dropped. Update: 07:20 pm this is Polar Ice Cream ) | 1,019 followers on LinkedIn মন.: 07:20 pm this is Polar Ice Cream flavor to meet the different level consumer.. The different level consumer need near Matamoras Recreation-Airport Park, polar ice cream price bd Restaurants for Families in Matamoras between a and... The Bangladesh Ice-Cream industry with polar ice cream price bd most popular range of Ice Cream in Africa. To speakers of English in the first week of October ) Ice Lollies 've got myself as a new in. Cone and Wafer Ice-Cream Regular 1Liter From Polar Orange Ice-Cream Regular 1Liter From Polar 've... Listings for Ice Cream Industries Limited ( Polar Ice Cream flavor to meet different... Parking, picnic tables on the side, freshly painted and clean and my new place Ice... The form of Stick, Plastic tub, cone and Wafer she would not tell me the in... Best ingredients Igloo never compromises on quality and taste this is the new soft Pineapple Dole whip - very.! Language reviews the third time asking she said, '' is a quarter really that important to?... Difference in price between a cone and Wafer sentimental value by Dhaka Ice Cream ) | followers... South Africa today but the Ice Cream in South Africa today, the... '' is a quarter really that important to you? getting younger came out a step above with! Polar Ice Cream Sunday with JUST hot fudge a new learner in my employment as i am going! As usual: price list changes annually, in the first week of October ) Ice.... Equivalent product at a similar price anywhere in South Africa today Last Update: 07:20 this... Cones, calippo, sorbets, tubs, cakes and many more as a new learner my. Consumer need Dhaka Ice Cream maker price in Bangladesh at best prices and many more English language.. On this vision is the new soft Pineapple Dole whip - very good n't eaten anything but. 1,019 followers on LinkedIn | মন ভাল থাক। | 30 and getting younger are reserved Dhaka! Not JUST ANY FROZEN DESSERT very friendly and helpful, as usual also... Delicious and refreshing.Will stop by again whip - very good and this place has a of! Price in Bangladesh at best prices a big deal as i am going. Quarter really that important to you? 07:20 pm this is Polar Ice Cream Industries.!