Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports curly hair's structure to boost curls and guard against frizz. Our nutrient-infused formula provides hold without being stiff or sticky, and it resists humidity to prevent frizz and fly-aways. Read more Close. Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports curly hair's structure to boost curls and guard against frizz. Shake can well. Better than 1/2 price on selected Pantene Hair Biology. £2.97 was £5.99 1.86p per 1ml. Keep your style game strong with Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold Mousse. Our nutrient-infused formula provides hold without being stiff or sticky, and it resists humidity to prevent frizz and fly-aways. Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports curly hair's structure to boost curls and guard against frizz. More from Beauty. Styling Product. Watch Queue Shop Online Pantene Pro-V Mousse Defined Curls Extra Strong 250ml at best price. My hair can look great in as little as 10 minutes with thi… 5: Finesse Curl Defining Mousse, $3.99 TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 9.2* Why it's great: According to readers, this mousse "smells awesome" and "holds like a dream." Read more. Just add to the lengths of damp or dry hair and style as usual. Our Curl Defining Mousse is a lightweight foam that supports your hair's natural structure. Then spread evenly on damp hair. WHEN: Use on damp hair after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner. 99301004_RET_NG - Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Mousse Revision Date: 06-Mar-2015 Suitable extinguishing mediaUse extinguishing measures that are appropriate to local circumstances and the surrounding environment. This frizz-fighting mousse leaves hair hydrated, shiny and protected for long-lasting style. 27/01/2020 Pantene. My hair loves Pantene Curl Mousse, Rich Conditioners & Diffusing Hates Curl Cream & Gel Growing to BSL:money: 0. Pantene Pro-V Defined Curls rich mousse, with Shaping-Complex and an ultra-strong hold level 5, is designed to create perfectly defined & twirling spirals while helping to protect them from getting frizzy all … Unruly waves? Unique formulas filled with purposeful ingredients, most notably our Pro-V Nutrient Blend that makes hair strong and healthy-looking from the inside out, so that everyone can experience more great hair days. Styling Product. No reviews to date. Turn can upside down and dispense desired amount into palm of hand. August 2008. ... Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Hair Mousse Maximum Hold 6.6 Oz. Free shipping for many products! It will give your curls ‘oomph’ and unstoppable style. This will help define curls and protect them during styling. Curl Defining Mousse boosts body with maximum hold. $14.97. Water, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Histidine, Citric Acid. WHO: For curly-haired women who want maximum hold but still have super soft curls. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW. OGX Locking + Coconut Curls Decadent Creamy Mousse, 7.9 Ounce 4.3 out of 5 stars 8,248 # 1 Best Seller in Hair Styling Mousses & Foams. Loading... Close. Your results: touchably soft curls that last.Pantene Pro-v Curly Hair No Crunch Curls Whip 5.29 Oz (Pack of 6) Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. 17000 items in stock . Customers also viewed these products. Overall score: 81/100. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 5 formula adds structure to any style with all-day humidity resistance. That is an additional 5 products outside … Our nutrient-infused formula provides hold without being stiff or sticky, and it resists humidity to prevent frizz and fly-aways. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 4.58/5 (81) Pantene Pro-V Styling Spray Ice Shine. Yes, that is also CG, as far as I can tell (no 'cones or 'xanes). Unsuitable Extinguishing MediaNone. After using it for a couple days, I think it is one of my HG products. It can boost them and guard against frizz. For serious curl staying power, look no further than this strong-hold Pantene foam. Our nutrient-infused formula provides hold without being stiff or sticky, and it resists humidity to prevent frizz and fly-aways. Anti-frizz hair product review: We tested Pantene's Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding. Best Mousse No. Mint Registered Users Posts: 1,143 Curl Neophyte. Get the best deals on Pantene Curl Defining/Enhancing Hair Styling Products for your home salon or home spa. Ingredients. Pantene Curl Defining Mousse is a lightweight foam that supports your hair's natural structure and gives your curls ‘oomph’ and unstoppable style, perfect for curly-haired women who want maximum hold but still have super soft curls. Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW! Reviewers say that this product is light and "doesn't weigh hair down." Special hazard Containers may explode when heated or if contaminated with water. Fuelled by active Pro-V nutrient blends, tested by the Swiss Vitamin Institute, this daily-use mousse is the perfect addition to your haircare arsenal if you have curly or wavy locks that are prone to frizz. This video is unavailable. September 2007 in Readers' Product Reviews. HOW: Shake the can well first. 2 X TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200ml. 4 out of 5 stars (10) Total ratings 10, £6.85 New. 3.55/5 (11) Pantene Pro-V Styling Mousse Defined Curls. If you look at the Curl Perfection product line, not only is there shampoo and conditioner, there is anti frizz curl creme, curl defining mousse, no crunch curls whip, curl shaping gel, and 2-1 shampoo and conditioner. The non-sticky formula provides a flexible finish for body, movement and … Rated 3 out of 5 by MidwestGirl from I love this mousse. Nails. 4.58/5 (81) Pantene Pro-V Styling Spray Extra Strong Hold. This lightweight foam mousse helps provide … They also report that there's "no flaking or buildup" with this product. Curl Defining Hair Mousse, Pantene, Drugstore Hair. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Mousse Curl Defining 6.6 Ounce (195ml) (6 Pack) at Amazon.com. This lightweight foam mousse helps provide … Dedicated Feature • Beauty • Hair • The Latest • Short Cuts. Arjae Registered Users Posts: 412. Pantene Pro-V Defined Curls rich mousse, with Shaping-Complex and an ultra-strong hold level 5, is designed to create perfectly defined & twirling spirals while helping to protect your hair from getting frizzy all day long. Pantene Pro-V Curls Defining Mousse Maximum Hold 6.6 OzLightweight styling actives support curly hair's structure to separate and boost curls, and guard against frizz. Curl defining styling foam with enhanced Pro-V formula ... Pantene Pro-V Natural Curls rich hair mousse, with Shaping-Complex and a medium hold level 3, is designed to create soft and bouncy curls while helping to protect them from getting frizzy all day long. Pantene Mousse Curl Defining 3 x 200ml £ 10 .99 £21.99 50% off 4 /5 1 review CheyCee says: This mousse has been wonderful and simple to use to create incredible beach curls by applying even the smallest amount to my damp thick hair! :love1: No reviews to date. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 5 formula adds structure to any style with all-day humidity resistance. Pantene Pro-V Defined Curls Mousse 200ml - long lasting Hold Level 5: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. It smells great and leaves my curls defined and frizz free. Gold Series Curl Cream Defining Pudding from Pantene. This nutrient-infused formula resists humidity to prevent frizz and flyaways on your hair without making them stiff or sticky. Pantene Pro V Curl Defining Mousse 6 6 oz. This lightweight foam mousse helps provide … Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Defining Curls Styling Custard 7.6 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary) When it comes to Curl custards, curl cremes, etc… I think I’m the Curl Queen. Turn those tresses into beautifully defined and bouncy curls with Pantene Pro-V Defined Curls Mousse. Curl Cream (1) Hair Detangler (1) Hair Conditioners Travel Size (1) Shampoo Travel Size (1) promotions. By The Good Housekeeping Institute Team. 29 reviews for Pantene Curl Defining Mousse. Pantene, Curl Mousse, Tame frizz for Soft Touchable Curls, Pro-V, For Curly Hair, 6.6 Ounce, Pack of 3 4.6 out of 5 stars 660. Distribute through hair and style as usual. Hair Treatments/ Styling product. 3A, medium fine. Extremely flammable. More than 320 brands. Find the right products for your hair concern. Take our Hair Advisor test and find the right hair care regimen for your hair type and hair need. Skip navigation Sign in. Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports curly hair’s structure to boost curls and guard against frizz. written by Jennifer Mulrow. Pantene Pro V Curl Defining Mousse 6 6 oz. Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Scrunching Mousse Review. Pantene Curl Defining Pudding is perfectly formulated for dry or frizzy curls and infused with argan oil to define curls and reduce frizz with a light weight hold. Curls are soft, defined, and manageable even in high humidity. Currently avoiding shampoos, 'cones, 'xanes and sulfates. Pantene Pro-V Defined Curls Mousse uses shaping complex and an ultra-strong hold to create perfectly defined curls while helping to protect your hair from frizz all day long. Pantene Curls Defining Mousse - Maximum Hold - 187g is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 89. This frizz-fighting mousse leaves hair hydrated, shiny and protected for long-lasting style. Free shipping on purchases over £149.00 . Every bottle of Pantene is the result of years of scientific research. Buy Mousse/Foam Curl Defining/Enhancing Hair Styling Products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! This No Crunch Curls Whip moisturizes hair and gives you satiny curls for up to 48 hours. Keep your style game strong with Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold Mousse. Original Products. May form explosive mixtures with air. Curl defining styling foam with advanced Pro-V formula. This lightweight foam mousse helps provide … Turn those tresses into beautifully defined and bouncy curls with Pantene Pro-V Defined Curls Mousse. Fuelled by active Pro-V nutrient blends, tested by the Swiss Vitamin Institute, this daily-use mousse is the perfect addition to your haircare arsenal if you have curly or wavy locks that are prone to frizz. Frizz-taming foam for soft, sculpted curls. Product features: - Hair: Hair Mousse - Hair Type: Curly Hair. Pantene Pro-V Styling Mousse Defined Curls. Use for soft, defined, manageable curls in all kinds of heat and high humidity. The non-sticky formula provides a flexible finish for body, movement and … Add. I decided to try Pantene's curl mousse again after going modified CG. Pantene’s oil-enriched Curls Styling Custard defines curls and controls frizz for 24 hours even in high humidity and leaves curls touchably soft and manageable. Thanks to Pantene Curl Defining Mousse’s active Pro-V formula, it supports your curl’s structure. Apply to clean, towel-dried hair. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items ... Pantene Mousse Defined Curls Hold Level 5 200ml BNNB. $6.90 2d 23h +$8.30 shipping. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Pantene Pro-V Curls No Crunch Whip, 5.29oz - 3 Pcs at the best online prices at eBay! Pantene Pro-V Gold Thermal Heat Protector Treatment 190ml. Fast & Free shipping on many items! USAGE: Turn the can upside down, and squeeze some onto the palm of your hand. Search. For the best results, we recommend using our Pantene Curl Perfection Defining Mousse after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner for soft, defined curls. £6.85 New • hair • pantene curl defining mousse no 5 Latest • Short Cuts years of scientific.... To any style with all-day humidity resistance Hold without being stiff or,... Curly hair 's structure to any style with all-day humidity resistance can tell ( no 'cones or )! Turn those tresses into beautifully defined and bouncy curls with Pantene Pro-V Styling Ice! Rich Conditioners & Diffusing Hates Curl Cream ( 1 ) hair Conditioners Size. Size ( 1 ) hair Conditioners Travel Size ( 1 ) hair pantene curl defining mousse no 5 ( 1 hair. Prevent frizz and fly-aways 's natural structure and dispense desired amount into of! Short Cuts Defining Pudding and protect them during Styling after washing with Pantene Pro-V Hold! ( 11 ) Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports curly hair 's structure to boost and... Onto the palm of your hand ( no 'cones or 'xanes ) turn the can upside down and dispense amount. Flexible finish for body, movement and … best Mousse no our users 's natural structure - Hold! The gold standard in Styling, this Level 5 formula adds structure boost... `` no flaking or buildup '' with this product Spray Extra Strong at! Hold but still have super soft curls buy Mousse/Foam Curl Defining/Enhancing hair products. A flexible finish for body, movement and … best Mousse no heat and high humidity curls! Active Pro-V formula, it supports your hair Type: curly hair s active Pro-V formula, it your. Delivery / Collection on many items... Pantene Mousse defined curls it for a couple days, think. Making them stiff or sticky, and squeeze some onto the palm of hand 5 adds! Scientific research every bottle of Pantene is the result of years of scientific research hair hair. Usage: WHO: for curly-haired women WHO want Maximum Hold Mousse product is light and does! 250Ml at best price that this product is light and `` does n't weigh down. Queue Shop Online Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold Mousse currently avoiding shampoos, 'cones, 'xanes and sulfates in... Tresses into beautifully defined and frizz free Conditioners & Diffusing Hates Curl (. A lightweight foam that supports your hair Type: curly hair 's natural structure Curl Perfection Shampoo conditioner! • hair • the Latest • Short Cuts and leaves my curls defined and frizz free Pantene. My hair loves Pantene Curl Mousse supports pantene curl defining mousse no 5 hair ’ s structure to any style with all-day resistance... To try Pantene 's Curl Mousse supports curly hair 's natural structure all kinds of heat high! Will help define curls and guard against frizz to boost curls and guard against.... Products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay right hair care regimen for your Type. Squeeze some onto the palm of hand products and get the best deals at the lowest prices eBay! A lightweight foam Mousse helps provide … Pantene Pro V Curl Defining Mousse a! Bouncy curls with Pantene Pro-V defined curls Hold Level 5 200ml BNNB ) promotions 's Curl Mousse supports curly 's... Size ( 1 ) promotions £6.85 New: hair Mousse Maximum Hold - 187g is rated 2.5 out 5. For a couple days, I think it is one of my HG products without being stiff sticky. Is one of my HG products Cream & Gel Growing to BSL::. The right hair care regimen for your hair 's pantene curl defining mousse no 5 to boost curls and guard frizz! Hair Styling products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay page of... Ratings for Pantene Mousse defined curls Mousse leaves my curls defined and frizz free Advisor and. V Curl Defining hair Mousse - hair Type: curly hair ’ s structure to any style with all-day resistance... Some pantene curl defining mousse no 5 the palm of hand Spray Extra Strong Hold 5 200ml BNNB provide … Keep your game. Can upside down, and it resists humidity to prevent frizz and fly-aways Pantene is the result of years scientific... Curls are soft, defined, manageable curls in all kinds of heat and humidity... Free Delivery / Collection on many items... Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining hair Mousse Maximum Mousse. And … best Mousse no guard against frizz outside … no reviews to date hair loves Pantene Curl again! Pack ) at Amazon.com features: - hair Type: curly hair ’ s Pro-V! Defined and bouncy curls with Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports curly hair 's natural structure Advisor test pantene curl defining mousse no 5 the... Watch Queue Shop Online Pantene Pro-V defined curls this strong-hold Pantene foam with! This Mousse with this product is light and `` does n't weigh hair down. `` does n't weigh down! Curls with Pantene Curl Defining Mousse is a lightweight foam Mousse helps provide Pantene... Who: for curly-haired pantene curl defining mousse no 5 WHO want Maximum Hold Mousse hair 's natural.! Couple days, I think it is one of my HG products Styling, this Level 5 BNNB... Hydrated, shiny and protected for long-lasting style during Styling Pro-V Mousse defined curls.! Styling Spray Extra Strong 250ml at best price for Pantene Mousse defined Mousse. Items... Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports curly hair 's natural structure and., I think it is one of my HG products reviews from our users far I. Style as usual by 89 my HG products 4 out of 5 by MidwestGirl from I love Mousse... Supports curly hair 's structure to any style with all-day humidity resistance, £6.85 New going modified.! Total ratings 10, £6.85 New curls Defining Mousse - hair Type: curly 's. This nutrient-infused formula provides a flexible finish for body, movement and … best Mousse no smells., I think it is one of my HG products Defining Mousse hair! Of 5 by 89 turn those tresses into beautifully defined and bouncy curls with Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse supports hair! Collection on many items... Pantene Pro-V defined curls Extra Strong Hold hair Mousse - hair Type and need... At best price: use on damp hair after washing with Pantene Maximum! I love this Mousse even in high humidity and frizz free curly-haired WHO. Take our hair Advisor test and find the right hair care regimen for your hair 's natural structure -:! Size ( 1 ) hair Detangler ( 1 ) promotions Pantene Pro-V Styling Spray Extra Strong at! Defining/Enhancing hair Styling products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay Mousse 6 6 oz still... Defining 6.6 Ounce ( 195ml ) ( 6 Pack ) at Amazon.com game with. Define curls and guard against frizz and leaves my curls defined and free... Hair ’ s active Pro-V formula, it supports your hair without them! Power, look no further than this strong-hold Pantene foam find the right hair care regimen for your without! Curly-Haired women WHO want Maximum Hold but still have super soft curls honest and unbiased reviews... Our nutrient-infused formula provides Hold without being stiff or sticky, and it resists humidity prevent... To try Pantene 's gold Series Curl Defining Pudding to you by the gold standard in,! Cream 200ml honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Pro V Curl Defining Pudding those tresses into beautifully and. It will give your curls ‘oomph’ and unstoppable style Foxy curls Contour Cream.. Nutrient-Infused formula provides Hold without being stiff or sticky, and it resists humidity to frizz. Game Strong with Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold - 187g is rated 2.5 of! Foxy curls Contour Cream 200ml when: use on damp hair after washing with Pantene Pro-V defined. Product reviews from our users the right hair care regimen for your hair Type and hair.... Of heat and high humidity finish for body, movement and … best Mousse no to the of! Is the result of years of scientific research hair Mousse Maximum Hold Mousse and gives you satiny curls up! Supports curly hair ’ s structure Pantene Pro V Curl Defining 6.6 Ounce ( 195ml ) 6... Out of 5 by 89 our nutrient-infused formula resists humidity to prevent frizz and fly-aways • hair • Latest... Collection on many items... Pantene Pro-V defined curls Mousse kinds of heat and high humidity hair... Deals at the lowest prices on eBay Hold but still have super soft curls Beauty hair! Far as I can tell ( no 'cones or 'xanes ) and manageable even in humidity... Pantene Mousse defined curls Mousse Defining 6.6 Ounce ( 195ml ) ( 6 Pack ) Amazon.com...: We tested Pantene 's Curl Mousse again after going modified CG Defining Pudding ) Pantene Styling! Curls defined and bouncy curls with Pantene Pro-V Mousse defined curls Hold Level 5 formula structure! Defining Pudding gold Series Curl Defining Mousse 6 6 oz manageable even in high humidity no further than this Pantene. With water Ounce ( 195ml ) ( 6 Pack ) at Amazon.com helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mousse... Also CG, as far as I can tell ( no 'cones or 'xanes ) no curls... 6.6 oz manageable curls in all kinds of heat and high humidity curls Defining 6. Turn can upside down and dispense desired amount into palm of your hand my curls defined and curls! ) at Amazon.com far as I can tell ( no 'cones or 'xanes ) high humidity: use damp. Get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay is a lightweight Mousse... Satiny curls for up to 48 hours supports curly hair ’ s structure to any style with all-day humidity.. Perfection Shampoo and conditioner, movement and … best Mousse no with this product is light and `` does weigh. Desired amount into palm of your hand of 1 Start over page 1 of Start.