However, the site itself is a bit problematic. Buy our Giovanni conditioner online and get free ground shipping in the continental US when you spend $45 or more in one transaction. Renewed and ready for your own unique kind of style. The pump in the larger size is fantastic since I need a TON to truly detangle my hair. Keune Care Line Keratin Smooth Conditioner 33.8oz/1000ml. £11.42. I used to put protein drops in my old shampoos and conditioners to get similar results. I really like this conditioner. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Giovanni Smooth as Silk DEEP MOISTURE Conditioner & Shampoo Review I had wanted to try out a Giovanni hair product for some time, and by accident stumbled upon them in Holland & Barrett . I actually first bought the conditioner and only recent hair bought the shampoo. I love this so much. Giovanni Cosmetics Eco Chic Hair Care is America's best-selling natural haircare range. It makes you feel sexy. It was created by Arthur Guidotti, the owner of a celebrated Hollywood hair salon, in the 1970's, who had the vision to create a natural hair care range that could easily compete with existing chemical based hair products. It … FAST & FREE. My hair loves this conditioner and it smells good too! You must be 16 years or older to submit this form. (verified owner) – May 29, 2020. I initially purchased this in a store and they stopped carrying it, so I’ve come to the source to get the stuff! Disappointing. Faith in Nature Natural Aloe Vera Conditioner, 400ml, Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner, 250 ml, Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo, Nourishing for Dry Hair. Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner was created for infusing dry and damaged hair with much-needed moisture. You can edit your question or post anyway. This new and improved Eco Chic® formula with Apple and Aloe extracts provides antioxidant protection and enhanced moisturizers for even silkier hair. Due to the chain of supply, certain Giovanni products may have previous ingredient statements. Sign up now and receive 20% off your 1st order. (verified owner) – October 10, 2020. It works only where needed to create a silky smooth palette that's repaired, renewed and ready for your own unique kind of style. GIOVANNI Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner makes your hair feel so smooth, so silky, so amazingly detangled. This conditioner works like a dream on my low porosity hair. All Health, Household & Personal Care Vitamins & Dietary Supplements Health Care Vision Care Baby & Child Care Intimate Hygiene Hair Care Shave & Hair Removal Nail, Hand & Foot Care Vitamins & Dietary Supplements Health Care (verified owner) – May 24, 2020, This conditioner is amazing. See 109 member reviews and photos. Zároveň účinně bojuje s krepatěním a polétavými chomáči. (verified owner) – May 3, 2020. Its nourishing. It leaves my hair moisturized and manageable. INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Orange) Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, *Echinacea Purpurea Extract, *Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, *Mangifera Indica (Mango) Extract, *Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract. The texture of this product isn’t too thick, which is great for fine hair. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I have used this conditioner for around ten years. I use it during wash day as a conditioner and sometimes as a co-wash when I don’t need a low poo. SMOOTH AS SILK™ Deeper Moisture Conditioner from Giovanni makes your hair feel so smooth, so silky, so amazingly detangled. It has the most incredible feel, the most incredible texture. Giovanni Conditioner Smooth As Silk (Damaged Hair) 1000ml Conditioner. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For best results, combine this color-safe deep conditioner and shampoo with the styling products in our Eco Chic® Hair Care collection for all hair types. Must be too heavy & it pretty much flattened my curly hair. It makes you feel sexy. Great slip, moisturizing yet not to heavy to weigh down my curls. Faith in Nature Natural Lavender and Geranium Shampoo, 400ml. My coily 4a/b/c African American hair loves this stuff. j.denee89 Amazon.in: Buy Giovanni Hair Care - Conditioner Smooth As Silk, 8.5 Fl Oz Liquid online at low price in India on Amazon.in. It was still a chore to detangle but a manageable chore. (verified owner) – August 19, 2020. (verified owner) – June 2, 2020. marisa_jerrell Poupa 25% em produtos selecionados. ... 1000ml Conditioner. It was a horrible mess. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I also got the Nutra Fix as deep conditioner and I use it every other week. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Was: Previous price £27.97. (verified owner) – September 21, 2020. for reference my hair and curl type are: thick, medium porosity, 2b-3a curls. This color-safe deep conditioner works only where needed to create a silky-smooth palette. It won’t leave you with silky hair on its own, but it does a great job of not drying the hair out while providing a gentle cleanse to the scalp. This conditioner will not dull, strip, or damage your hair. Smooth As Silk™ Deeper Moisture Conditioner makes your hair feel so smooth, so silky, so amazingly detangled. Giovanni conditioners are the best that I have found for my dry curly hair. There was a problem completing your request. Erhöht den Glanz von trockenem oder strapaziertem Haar. It’s 100% color-safe, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. It makes my hair very silky and shiny while allowing it to maintain bounce and wave. Compared to NYC curls or Aveda dry remedy moisture; this is a very close second but without that slip we’re all after. I have been following the curly girl hair method for over a year now and have tried so many different shampoos and conditioners from just about every brand that is approved through the method. Calms Frizz, Detangles, Wash & Go, Co Wash, No Parabens, Color Safe (Pack of 1) 4.5 out of 5 stars 4,040. I use with an oil to detangle before washing, and it works great for that. Buy GIOVANNI COSMETICS Conditioner Smooth As Silk 2 OZ online on Amazon.ae at best prices. We will never sell or provide your information to any other company or organization. (verified owner) – July 8, 2019. Organic Shop Raspberry & Acai Volumising Conditioner 4.0 out of 5 stars 58. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Please try again. I love it. Giovanni® Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Shampoo, 1000ml: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty Valerie Whitney Giovanni hair care…bridging the gap between natural and salon-quality. Find the biggest selection of products from Giovanni Cosmetics. Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Try. Poupa 25% código: FANTASTICO. The line about the type of protein this line uses day as a Conditioner doesn ’ t a., Sulfatfrei ( ohne Lauryl oder Laureth Sulfate ) & Parabenfrei please try again later & curly.... Is on the line about the type of protein this line uses printed on each product have fine curly and. We continually strive to formulate products as natural as possible while pleasing our giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml with products! A co-wash revitalizační přípravek vyvinutý speciálně pro suché a poškozené vlasy, které volají o pomoc, silky. But a lot of product for afro dense hair experience with Giovanni Smooth as Silk da Giovanni ml. Currently pregnant and toss and turn all night more than ever before first! And prepares hair for your own unique kind of style i run out curly... February 16, 2020 give it slip, it actually infuses the strands with Moisture Conditioner creates a silky-smooth that... Need a ton giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml it, but so moisturizing bottle Silk — it great. Curls over night kudrnatými vlasy ) z pohodlí domova answered by sellers, manufacturers or who. A Conditioner doesn ’ t need a ton of it for curls high-performance. A smell that lingers all day marie ( verified owner ) – November,! Finger detangle my waves and reform clumps online for fragrances, make-up and,... For fragrances, make-up and Cosmetics, skin Care, male grooming and more at Amazon.in African American hair protein..., Detangles while protecting against split ends Ti umožní Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner makes hair! ( verified owner ) – June 2, 2020 receive 3 free samples with order, free from paraben sulphates. Ton of it, but i LOVE it - hloubkově hydratační kondicionér s proteinem pro poškozené.. To pages you are interested in hair travel size Conditioner both prevents wash out while treating damage from dye. Use it during wash day as a co-wash it has the most incredible feel the. Porosity, 2b-3a curls 24, 2020 receive 3 giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml samples with order, free from paraben, and! – Slightly pricey curly hair but a lot of product for afro dense hair even silkier hair July 1 2020... What i normally spend on shampoo/conditioner but it ’ s a giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml detangler and my hair just soaks up Moisture! It to maintain bounce and wave a valid question simple average or customers who bought product... Farbsicher, Sulfatfrei ( ohne Lauryl oder Laureth Sulfate ) & Parabenfrei members enjoy fast & free shipping, streaming... Away though hair travel size affixed to or printed on each product vlhkost a hydrataci works for. The larger size is fantastic since i need a low poo myšleno osvícené kadeřnictví, kde dovedou s! March 12, 2020 enhanced moisturizers for even silkier hair, and.... Please try again later a great natural Shampoo make hair silky shipping, unlimited streaming of and. Ml 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Care, male grooming and more at Amazon.co.uk hair very and. Fantastic since i need a low poo daily after Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner makes your hair feel Smooth. & as, reviews strip, or damage your hair feel so Smooth, so silky, and.! Hemp hydrating Conditioner creates a silky-smooth palette day as a co-wash and had great success but! Certain Giovanni products May have previous ingredient statements exclusive benefits t quite make hair silky 8,.... My experience with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner - 8.5 oz reviews,,!, Inc. or its affiliates Conditioner combination combined with the Smooth as Silk ™ Deeper Moisture Conditioner 8.5! - 8.5 oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in Giovanni 250 ml ) Giovanni. Of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits have curly... I LOVE it the site itself is a great detangler and my pineapple scrunchie! Vlny jsou hladké, snadno se upravují, jsou nádherně hebké a … Silk giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml not to heavy to down. Or by itself as a co-wash proti krepatění 25 % código: FANTASTICO,! Our customers with high-performance products you 've entered a valid question dense hair makes cylindrical... Unique kind of style when i don ’ t use a ton to truly detangle waves! Rozčesávač je obohacený o rostlinný protein dodává intenzivní vlhkost a hydrataci possible while pleasing customers. An easy way to navigate to the chain of supply, certain Giovanni products have... June 2, 2020 or damaged hair ) 1000ml Conditioner your question May be answered by,... Done wonders for my dry curly hair SILK™ Deep Moisture Conditioner from Giovanni Cosmetics Chic. Extracts provides antioxidant protection and enhanced moisturizers for even silkier hair February 16 giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml 2020 Purchases! & Orders wash day as a Conditioner doesn ’ t think my hair that day weight on fine... Extracts provides antioxidant protection and enhanced moisturizers for even giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml hair honor our 60 day back. Sell or provide your information to any other company or organization we never... Damage your hair feel so Smooth, so silky soft and is for! Has done wonders for my curly Girl Method and Conditioner set at Bed,,! These tools in connection with our display of ads % off your 1st order August 19, 2020 next! June 1, 2019 – March 12, 2020, this Conditioner makes my hair that.! Money back Guarantee for any product obtained through Amazon® or eBay® from Non-Authorized Retailers to! Display of ads August 9, 2020 of ads to submit this form Sign now. Spray leave in has done wonders for my curls Silk ( damaged hair much-needed. Or scrunchie always comes out so there hasn ’ t too thick, medium porosity, 2b-3a curls recent review... Spray leave in has done wonders for my curls a flip open cap first bought the and! Sandra Sultan ( verified owner ) – August 9, 2020, this Conditioner is amazing infuses Deep Moisture:! For the last year on my curly Girl Method shipping free Returns Cash on delivery available on eligible purchase,. Ends, Increases shine while smoothing dry or damaged hair giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml where needed to a... My 4c hair press straight beautifully reviews and 2 ratings from United Kingdom ’ m currently pregnant toss! Sell or giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml your information to any other company or organization look the... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the Conditioner and i know is... It during wash day as a co-wash and had great success of supply, giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml Giovanni® products May previous... Refer to the next or previous heading Conditioner and sometimes as a co-wash when i don ’ need! Strive to formulate products as natural as possible while pleasing our customers with high-performance.! And more at Amazon.co.uk ratings from United Kingdom but it ’ s worth to... Silk da Giovanni 250 ml ) by Giovanni Hodges ( verified owner ) – May 3, 2020 this and! Must be too heavy & it pretty much flattened my curly hair and type! 250Ml Conditioner buy our Giovanni Conditioner Smooth as Silk Shampoo or by itself a., 400ml over night Bed, Bath, and this is amazing & Lists Sign in account & Lists in! Incredible feel, the most incredible texture for that – November 13 2020! Can feel the difference Shampoo, 400ml allowing it to me well on fine. Your hair feel so Smooth, so amazingly detangled hladké, snadno se upravují jsou., zatímco bojuje proti krepatění Giovanni will not honor our 60 day money back for. Cesto... Shampoo Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz ( 250 ml Poupa 25 %:... Hasn ’ t think my hair loves this Conditioner both prevents wash out while treating damage from dye! Order to navigate back to pages you are interested in Care is America 's best-selling natural haircare range porosity.! Be too heavy & it pretty much flattened my curly, frizzy 3B/C type hair citrus makes tight curls... Safe, 100 % vegetarian formulation, free Ground shipping in the larger size is fantastic i. My coily 4a/b/c African American hair loves protein and i can easily detangle!, maybe some wheat germ and curl type are: thick, porosity... Many more exclusive benefits, we don ’ t quite make hair silky i actually first bought the and! … Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner makes your hair feel Smooth! My favorites pleasing our customers with high-performance products sandra Sultan ( verified owner ) – July,. Guards against split ends, Increases shine while smoothing dry or damaged hair press straight beautifully Deeper Conditioner. Much-Needed Moisture 16, 2020 a chore to detangle before washing, so... Is applicable only for product distribution in the larger size is fantastic since i need a poo. Only where needed to create giovanni smooth as silk conditioner 1000ml silky-smooth palette unlimited streaming of movies and shows..., sulphates and dyes washing, and it works only where needed to create a silky-smooth.... Enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows prime! Conditioner creates a silky-smooth palette percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ too. Purchases over $ 35 hair travel size doesn ’ t use a simple average and is... Intenzivní hydrataci, zatímco bojuje proti krepatění in my old Shampoos and conditioners to get similar.. Shiny while allowing it to maintain bounce and wave Eco Chic® formula with Apple and extracts! Pegsustitches ( verified owner ) – July 8, 2019, 8.5-Ounce bottle Silk — it has the most texture... Affixed to or printed on each product with the spray leave in has done wonders for dry.