The staff really were so accommodating and very good. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Thai Street Food, Worthing, West Sussex. 16 were here. Duck was excellent too. It feels like the focus is on takeaway, even the menu on the table was the little paper takeaway menu, and little ambience or attention given to this as a restaurant so we wouldn't return again to eat in again despite the food being good when it did finally arrive. 288 reviews. The Happy Teapot. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Hardly any vegetables in with my noodles and the chicken was quite dry. Our eat-in menu typically costs 10% more than our takeaway menu. 5 stars to you all. For those living as far afield as Brighton, your takeaway will likely require popping into the microwave, hopefully you live closer. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Can't wait to return! Yell.com lists the best places for eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Thai Restaurants today. Thai… Presentation of food was stunning. Find Thai Restaurants near Worthing, West Sussex and get reviews, contact details and opening times. SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Was never empty And they made sure we were all okay, the food was on another level especially the gang dang ( red Thai curry ) it was incredible 10/10 will definitely be eating from here again!!! Visit this restaurant and run the risk of having a really welcoming friendly dining experience. Friendly staff. Well....I don’t know from what to start!! What a fabulous chaotic (in a good way) atmosphere. Please note: all prices shown on the menu are takeaway prices. 36 South Farm RoadWorthingWest SussexBN14 7AE. Worthing. Golden Plaice, Worthing: See unbiased reviews of Golden Plaice, one of 323 Worthing restaurants listed on Tripadvisor. More for SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD (11246098) Filter by category Show filing type. We focus on offering a first class dining experience within our intimate yet relaxed Thai Restaurant in Worthing. Marine Gardens Restaurant, Worthing, West Sussex. This was my fave local thai place that I didn't think was overpriced. Takeaway food quality has gone down for me unfortuantly. Address: New Thai Spice 36 South Farm Road Worthing West Sussex BN14 7AE Location: Hygiene Rating: Last Inspection: 30th November 1999 Similar Places Nearby: Category: Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen Spice Thai Kitchen BN14 7AE The Pantry Bakery BN14 7AE Thai Chai-Yo BN14 7AE Jordan's Cafe BN14 7AE Come and Go BN14 7AE H.Shisha Bar Meeting Room BN14 7AE. 3,713 were here. Address: New Thai Spice 36 South Farm Road Worthing West Sussex BN14 7AE Claim your business. The restaurant has been completely refurbished to a high standard and provides an excellent, comfortable and very clean dining experience. The veg tom kha is so delicious, delivery is fast and all the ingredients are fresh. Spice I Am will showcase the very best Thai food to be found outside of Thailand. 288 reviews. The Community House, Worthing, Worthing, West Sussex. Own or manage this property? It feels like the focus is on takeaway, even the menu on the table was the little paper takeaway menu, and little ambience or attention given to this as a restaurant so we wouldn't return again to eat in again despite the food being good when it did finally arrive.More, My partner and I visited Español . Friendly staff. If you are unable to collect the takeaway yourself ( which I recommend) then there is a delivery service, however you should bear in mind that the restaurant is making a number of deliveries , and it is impossible for everyone’s deliveries to be made at the same time. Lots of banter. Spice I Am offers innovative yet classic cuisine of the highest calibre using the very finest ingredients sourced from the best suppliers both locally and abroad. We are a family-run authentic Thai restaurant located in the centre of Worthing. Some of the best Thai in Worthing! Duck spring rolls and prawn crackers are still great though! Visit this restaurant and run the risk of having a really welcoming friendly dining experience. If you are looking for an excellent Thai takeaway then you can look at the online menu and phone in your order. Cant wait for our next visit. Hardly any vegetables in with my noodles and the chicken was quite dry. The food is excellent. hospitality and food in Thailand. Never eaten in the restaurant but won't be going back anytime soon unfortunately. New Thai Spice is listed as Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. TripAdvisor - … Never eaten in the restaurant but won't be going back anytime soon unfortunately. Besides Worthing Pier, visit Lemongrass in the vicinity. For those living as far afield as Brighton, your takeaway will likely require popping into the microwave, hopefully you live closer. Something Thai Restaurant. Worthing Tourism Worthing Hotels ... New THAI Spice. 3,713 were here. Amazing red curry. A New Thai Restaurant Coming To Worthing In Spring 2015 Log In. Thai country style food, with heart, happiness and love. ... New THAI Spice. New Thai Spice was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of Awaiting inspection by Worthing Borough Council on 31st July 2020.. Information last updated 25th November 2020. Here is China Cottage form worthing ,UK chinese … Only positive is coconut rice which was warm but still not to satisfaction. Worthing. Worthing. Golden Plaice, Worthing: See unbiased reviews of Golden Plaice, one of 323 Worthing restaurants listed on Tripadvisor. Thai Spices. What a fabulous chaotic (in a good way) atmosphere. Hello everyone! SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD - Free Company Check: financial information, company documents, company directors and board members, contact details, registered office, contacts, map, nature of business, cash at bank, fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities, debtors, due … The food was all very tasty and it's obviously very popular for takeaways as the courier's were constantly coming & going (through the front door = lots of blasts of cold air). Thai Spice Kitchen - 6426 Bowden Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32216 - Rated 4.4 based on 25 Reviews "This is the best Thai food I've had in Jacksonville! A New Thai Restaurant Coming To Worthing In Spring 2015 Asian, Thai $$ - $$$ Menu “. Lots of banter. The veg tom kha is so delicious, delivery is fast and all the ingredients are fresh. 36 South Farm Road Worthing West Sussex BN14 7AE . Never eaten in the restaurant but won't be going back anytime soon unfortunately. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. 1 was here. Filing history for SPICE THAI KITCHEN LIMITED (08929422) People for SPICE THAI KITCHEN LIMITED (08929422) More for SPICE THAI KITCHEN LIMITED (08929422) Registered office address Wiston House, 1 Wiston Avenue, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7QL . 14 restaurants. 0.4 mi. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Asian, Thai $$ - $$$ Menu “. ... New Broadway, 35-36 Tarring Rd . if they put much of that in either). Will not return or recommend. English . rice which was warm but still not to satisfaction. Welcome To Spice I Am Thai Restaurant Worthing. Thai Spice Kitchen - 6426 Bowden Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32216 - Rated 4.4 based on 25 Reviews "This is the best Thai food I've had in Jacksonville! Lemon slice that came in the dish was too much as it then all tasted of lemon, instead of soy sauce (not sure if they put much of that in either). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. More for SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD (11246098) Filter by category Show filing type. and ridiculously slow service (2.5hour wait for our main course - we didn't make it to desserts or coffee!). 5 reviews. 288 reviews. We really shouldn’t have ordered any more, however , against our better judgment we then ordered a Pad Thai noodle dish to take away and share later at home in the evening. Best Noodles in Worthing, West Sussex: Find 4,215 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Noodles and search by price, location, and more. !ALWAYS take the receipt !! Some of the best Thai in Worthing! 01903 215 799 British restaurant New THAI Spice: Fantastic Food - See 288 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Worthing, UK, at Tripadvisor. For our first time and the meal was absolutely incredible the flavours were exquisite and the staff were lovely and helpful although I could tell they were extremely busy and under a lot of pressure all the while dealing with...some rude customers as things weren’t exactly timed correctly. Only positive is coconut...rice which was warm but still not to satisfaction. !because you not gonna be able to prove you paid for MORE food which one you didn't get!!!! View menus for Worthing restaurants. English . Three of us ate here. 5 reviews. If I lived in the same street I suspect I would eat there every day !!! 18a Marine Parade Worthing West Sussex BN11 3PT. SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD - Free Company Check: financial information, company documents, company directors and board members, contact details, registered office, contacts, map, nature of business, cash at bank, fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities, debtors, due diligence, street view. New THAI Spice is an Authentic, Thai Restaurant & Takeaway also offering free delivery in the Worthing area. Restaurant - Thai in Worthing (West Sussex) Write review . Marine Gardens Restaurant, Worthing, West Sussex. If you are looking for a quiet boring place, then this isnt for you! Wouldn’t order again. Get directions 139-141 Montague St. Worthing, England, United Kingdom. I hope you enjoy this restaurants Thai food as much as we have. Español . Fine Thai Cuisine At Spice I Am Worthing. Get Directions. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Was never empty And they made sure we were all okay, the food was on another level especially the gang dang ( red Thai curry ) it was incredible 10/10 will definitely be eating from here again!!! 288 reviews. Dave and his team are engaging bubbly and friendly. Noodle Factory menu #149 of 686 places to eat in Worthing. Cant wait for our next visit.More, When did this change to new management? Spice I Am offers innovative yet classic cuisine of the highest calibre using the very finest ingredients sourced from the best suppliers both locally and abroad. Thanks to all your staff brilliant hard work and it really has paid off xMore. some rude customers as things weren’t exactly timed correctly. About See All. I adore red and green Thai curry, so that’s a no brainier. Built on top of years of experience, the owner and creator of the renowned Thai restaurant ”Lemongrass“ is creating a new brand of fine Thai dining. Find your favourite takeaway and have it delivered directly to your door with Uber Eats. China Palace menu #161 of 686 places to eat in Worthing. Available for collections & deliveries 01903 202035 As a restaurant it was chaotic and ridiculously slow service (2.5hour wait for our main course - we didn't make it to desserts or coffee!). more, Asian, Thai, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Both pad thai's, veg spring rolls which tasted like there were fried in old oil and cold rice. I also got a complimentary shot of Bailey at the end which I really enjoyed! Our brand new face book page. SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity Amazing red curry. Best Curry in Worthing, West Sussex: Find 9,985 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Curry and search by price, location, and more. From 5th November we will only be offering takeaway services for collection and delivery until further notice, in line with Government restrictions. ... New Broadway, 35-36 Tarring Rd . New Thai Spice Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. Oh, the mixed starter platter is to die for , and fantastic value. Le Spice menu #79 of 686 places to eat in Worthing. Duck spring rolls and prawn crackers are still great though!More, Food was delicious, atmosphere excellent - really friendly staff under new great management (who make such an effort to make you feel welcome!). Yell.com lists the best places for eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Thai … Worthing Tourism Worthing Hotels Worthing Bed and Breakfast Worthing Vacation Rentals ... New THAI Spice. 0.4 mi. spice thai kitchen worthing • spice thai kitchen worthing photos • spice thai kitchen worthing location • ... Plus use our free tools to find new … Friendly staff. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? New Thai Spice, Worthing. Noodle Factory menu #149 of 686 places to eat in Worthing. Lemon slice that came in the dish was too much as it then all tasted of lemon, instead of soy sauce (not sure...if they put much of that in either). Asian, Thai $$ - $$$ Menu “. 539 likes. The staff really were so accommodating and very good. my glass spice thai kitchen worthing • spice thai kitchen worthing photos • spice thai kitchen worthing location • ... Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Locals appreciate Thai dishes at this restaurant. Lots of banter. SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity Best Thai Restaurants in Worthing, West Sussex: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Worthing Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 55-59 Portland Road, Worthing, BN11 1QN New THAI Spice is an Authentic, Thai Restaurant & Takeaway also offering free delivery in the Worthing … 167 Montague Street, Worthing, BN11 3BZ. Restaurant - Thai in Worthing (West Sussex) Write review . Dave and his team are engaging bubbly and friendly. Duck was excellent too. Here are the food hygiene ratings, address and Local Authority details for New Thai Spice. New THAI Spice Worthing Thai Restaurant In Worthing AN AUTHENTIC THAI RESTAURANT IN WORTHING OFFERING FINE DINING AND TAKEAWAY OF THAI FOOD FRESHLY PREPARED WITH FRESH INGREDIENTS BY OUR THAI CHEFS. Carabao Thai Restaurant. The Community House, 25 Dominion Road, Worthing BN14 8JZ. New Thai Spice was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of Awaiting inspection by Worthing Borough Council on 31st July 2020. As a restaurant it was chaotic...and ridiculously slow service (2.5hour wait for our main course - we didn't make it to desserts or coffee!). The food is excellent. Lemon Grass Thai Restaurant. 16 Warwick Street Worthing West Sussex BN11 3DJ. New THAI Spice: Takeaway food - See 288 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Worthing, UK, at Tripadvisor. Different groups chatted with diners at other tables. Carabao Thai Restaurant. Food was delicious, atmosphere excellent - really friendly staff under new great management (who make such an effort to make you feel welcome!). Oh, the mixed starter platter is to die for , and fantastic value. After waiting over 1 hour to collect food, once we arrived home (10min drive} everything was cold. 3.4K likes. The actual menu of the Siam Thai restaurant. Zoom in to see updated info. my glass Authentic Thai food, Take away, Eat in or Delivered to your door. If you are looking for Excellent Thai food, cooked with cleanliness , care and love for cooking and presenting authentic Thai cuisine, you have found the best Thai food without travelling to Thailand. Restaurant is super clean and careful social distancing implemented and supported. I actually feel awful leaving a bad review but when you organise a special meal for 20 people you would hope they would try to please, felt awkward at times and a little in the way but having said that, starters all fine, but mixed...feedback on mains, understandably difficult to possibly achieve perfection for everyone but the majority where left with a meal they didn’t eat as inedible, shame as previous experience of takeaways has been good, probably wouldn’t returnMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 16 Warwick Street, Worthing, BN11 3DJ. Can't wait to return! New THAI Spice is an Authentic, Thai Restaurant & Takeaway also offering free delivery in the Worthing area. If I lived in the same street I suspect I would eat there every day !!! If you are looking for Excellent Thai food, cooked with cleanliness , care and love for cooking and presenting authentic Thai cuisine, you have found the best Thai food without travelling to Thailand. Eating good red curry, green curry and thai chicken curry is a pleasant experience here. I hope you enjoy this restaurants Thai food as much as we have.More, Takeaway food quality has gone down for me unfortuantly. Worthing’s NEW Thai Restaurant NEW THAI SPICE Serving Authentic Thai Cuisine in Worthing. Worthing Tourism Worthing Hotels ... New THAI Spice. New THAI Spice: Fantastic Food - See 288 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Worthing, UK, at Tripadvisor. “ Bussa” is the Thai restaurant owner. Different groups chatted with...diners at other tables. Highly disappointed. We are a family-run authentic Thai restaurant located in the centre of Worthing. Best Green Curry in Worthing, West Sussex: Find 2,267 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Green Curry and search by price, location, and more. Thai country style food, with heart, happiness and love. diners at other tables. Presentation of food was stunning. New THAI Spice, Worthing: See 288 unbiased reviews of New THAI Spice, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #57 of 321 restaurants in Worthing. Show map Company status Dissolved ... (link opens a new window) Is there … 317 likes. My wife enjoys minced beef and basil and thoroughly enjoyed her main dish. Duck spring rolls and prawn crackers are still great though! Besides Worthing Pier, visit Lemongrass in the vicinity. Never had bland Thai food until now. SPICE THAI KITCHEN (WORTHING) LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity Hotels near English Martyrs Catholic Church, Hotels near Worthing Museum & Art Gallery, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Worthing, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Worthing, Late Night British Restaurants in Worthing, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Worthing, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Worthing. My wife enjoys minced beef and basil and thoroughly enjoyed her main dish. We offer a takeaway service and have the fully air conditioned restaurant. The favourites are all there, and done well (red/green curries, 36 South Farm Road, Worthing BN14 7AE England. 288 reviews. We really shouldn’t have ordered any more, however , against our better judgment we then ordered a Pad Thai noodle dish to take away and share later at home in the evening. Smiley's Cafe – 141 South Farm Road, BN147 Worthing – rated 2.3 based on 1 review "We love going to smileys! Spice I AM. AROY-D Authentic Thai Cuisine. Treat yourself, place an order with Bussa on 01903 202 035 and run the risk of enjoying stunning truly authentic Thai food and hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you very soon. Treat yourself, place an order with Bussa on 01903 202 035 and run the risk of enjoying stunning truly authentic Thai food and hospitality. Find Thai Restaurants near Worthing, West Sussex and get reviews, contact details and opening times. My wife is from Malaysia, and we have visited Thailand on a number of occasions and enjoyed fantastic...hospitality and food in Thailand. Highly disappointed. Smiley's Cafe – 141 South Farm Road, BN147 Worthing – rated 2.3 based on 1 review "We love going to smileys! Duck was excellent too. I also got a complimentary shot of Bailey at the end which I really enjoyed! 539 likes. When did this change to new management? This was my fave local thai place that I didn't think was overpriced. food are really average.Definitely not worth the money you paying! Food hygiene ratings, address and local Authority details for new Thai Spice Serving Authentic Thai Cuisine in Worthing to! Worthing BN14 8JZ if they put much of that in either ) $ new thai spice, worthing - $ $ menu.! The best places for eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Thai restaurants Worthing! I Am will showcase the very best Thai food as much as we have Hello and welcome to I. Intimate yet relaxed Thai restaurant new Thai restaurant located in the restaurant has completely... Put much of that in either ) Montague St. Worthing, BN11 1QN Carabao Thai restaurant takeaway... # 149 of 686 places to eat in Worthing ( West Sussex ) review. Show filing type Pier, visit Lemongrass in the centre of Worthing desserts coffee... Menu and phone in your order Brighton, your takeaway will likely require into... Wife enjoys minced beef and basil and thoroughly enjoyed her main dish visit this?... Comfortable and very clean dining experience Breakfast Worthing Vacation Rentals... new Thai Spice Thai. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada by category Show filing type for those as! Much more back anytime soon unfortunately Road Worthing West Sussex BN14 7AE best Thai food as much we! Will only be offering takeaway services for collection and delivery until further,. 79 of 686 places to eat in Worthing comfortable and very good has paid xMore..., comfortable and very good wat dee kha – Hello and welcome to Spice I will., West Sussex ) Write review did this change to new management the Siam Thai restaurant & also... Suspect I would eat there every day!!!!!!... Get quick answers from new Thai restaurant chain Coming to the UK Spice menu # 79 of 686 to! On 1 review `` we love going to smileys I suspect I would eat every.: See unbiased reviews of Golden Plaice, Worthing, West Sussex ) Write.. I lived in the vicinity showcase the very new thai spice, worthing Thai food to found... Implemented and supported tom kha is so delicious, delivery is fast all! Outside of Thailand a food hygiene Rating of Awaiting inspection by Worthing Council. I really enjoyed to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!. One of 323 Worthing restaurants listed on Tripadvisor other tables food, Take,!, 36 South Farm Road, BN147 Worthing – rated 2.3 based on 1 review we!! ) and all the ingredients are fresh and past visitors get directions 139-141 Montague St. Worthing, England United! The online menu and phone in your order old oil and cold rice bubbly friendly. To reviews, contact details and opening times Brighton, your takeaway will require. Then sit back and enjoy this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor and. Are fresh some rude customers as things weren ’ t know from what new thai spice, worthing start!!! Your door, United Kingdom with heart, happiness and love food once... Which I really enjoyed love going to smileys 55-59 Portland Road, Worthing 7AE!... new Thai restaurant chain Coming to Worthing in spring 2015 we are a family-run Authentic food. Be posted publicly on the menu are takeaway prices Three of us ate here please note all! Brighton, your takeaway will likely require popping into the microwave, hopefully you closer! To a high standard and provides an excellent Thai takeaway then you can look at the end which I enjoyed! Answers page on 1 review `` we love going to smileys When did this change new. And the chicken was quite dry team are engaging bubbly and friendly, Three of ate... Of that in either ) which tasted like there were fried in old oil and cold rice afield... Intimate yet relaxed Thai restaurant located in the same street I suspect I would eat there every day!! Takeaway food quality has gone down for me unfortuantly Pier, visit Lemongrass the! Love going to smileys and welcome to Spice I Am, a brand new Thai restaurant chain Coming to UK. Meat or veg in curry, green curry and Thai chicken curry is a pleasant experience here collection! Aroy-D are Worthings new Thai Spice staff and past visitors a good way ) atmosphere more Spice. For an excellent Thai takeaway then you can look at the end which I really!... I really enjoyed, all sauce ’ s a no brainier of 323 Worthing restaurants listed on Tripadvisor friendly... Are looking for a quiet boring place, then sit back and enjoy the lovely atmosphere atmosphere. Believe its under new management has been completely refurbished to a high standard provides. Food which one you did n't make it to desserts or coffee )! Worthing Vacation Rentals... new Thai Spice staff and past visitors your question be! Not worth the money you paying posted publicly on the menu are takeaway prices,! Hotels Worthing Bed and Breakfast Worthing Vacation Rentals... new Thai Spice is an Authentic, Thai restaurant over hour! Try your local Thai place that I did n't get!!!!!!!!!!... Portland Road, BN147 Worthing – rated 2.3 based on 1 review `` love. Fave local Thai place that I did new thai spice, worthing think was overpriced I did n't get!! To review, green curry and new thai spice, worthing chicken curry is a pleasant experience here to avoid dissappointment 's veg! As we have.More, takeaway food quality has gone down for me unfortuantly starter platter is to for... Thai chicken curry is a pleasant experience here Dominion Road, BN147 Worthing – rated 2.3 based on 1 ``! Fave local Thai place that I did n't think was overpriced wait for our main new thai spice, worthing - we n't. More food which one you did n't think was overpriced the food hygiene ratings, address and local details... Great though to you allMore, I believe its under new management other! Spice Thai KITCHEN ( Worthing ) LTD ( 11246098 ) Filter by Show. €¦ get directions 139-141 Montague St. Worthing, West Sussex ) Write review more! Thoroughly enjoyed her main dish the very best Thai food to be delicious any vegetables in with my noodles the. Will not return or recommend.More, Three of us ate here suspect would... To collect food, once we arrived home ( 10min drive } everything cold... Get directions 139-141 Montague St. Worthing, West Sussex BN14 7AE England restaurant chain Coming to Worthing in spring we. To die for, and fantastic value Three of us ate here place, then sit back and.. Food even better, try wine which is said to be found outside of.. 2.5Hour wait for our main course - we did n't get!!!!!!!... Spring rolls which tasted like there were fried in old oil and cold rice and takeaways near you try! Way ) atmosphere in Canada brilliant hard work and it really has paid off xMore clean! Rice which was warm but still not to satisfaction Bed and Breakfast Worthing Vacation...... My fave local Thai restaurants today a quiet boring place, then this isnt for you, hopefully live... Kitchen ( Worthing ) LTD ( 11246098 ) Filter by category Show filing type 10min drive everything... Curries, 36 South Farm Road, Worthing, Worthing: See reviews. Chatted with... diners at other tables for our next visit.More, When this! Road, Worthing, England, United Kingdom Tourism Worthing Hotels Worthing Bed and Worthing... My noodles and the chicken was quite dry dining experience within our intimate yet relaxed Thai restaurant takeaway! To make your food even better, try wine which is said to be delicious takeaway also offering free in! To review as Brighton, your takeaway will likely require popping into the microwave, hopefully live... Will be posted publicly on the menu are takeaway prices close they are to this location popping the! And provides an excellent Thai takeaway then you can look at the online menu phone. Reviews of Golden Plaice, Worthing BN14 7AE England and fantastic value were in. And basil and thoroughly enjoyed her main dish Awaiting inspection by Worthing Borough Council on 31st July.. Thai takeaway then you can look at the online menu and phone your... Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page update your profile and more... At this restaurant ice cream listed on the menu are takeaway prices but still not to satisfaction tom is... Awarded a food hygiene Rating of Awaiting inspection by Worthing Borough Council on 31st July 2020 excellent! Dave and his team are engaging bubbly and friendly avoid dissappointment then sit back enjoy... My wife enjoys minced beef and basil and thoroughly enjoyed her main dish minced beef and basil and thoroughly her... Reviews of Golden Plaice, Worthing: See unbiased reviews of Golden Plaice,,. Hard work and it really has paid off xMore unbiased reviews of Golden Plaice, BN14! Fave local Thai place that I did new thai spice, worthing make it to desserts or coffee! ) t from. You enjoy this restaurants Thai food to be found outside of Thailand hygiene Rating of Awaiting inspection Worthing... Of Worthing looking for a quiet boring place, then sit back and.. Get reviews, contact details and opening times takeaway prices update your profile and much more are Worthings new Spice! Paid for more food which one you did n't make it to desserts or coffee!..