PhD Dry Shampoo is compatible with all Living Proof care and styling products. I bought the travel sized versions for a trip to Europe and I ended up using hotel shampoo after 1 week in. Living Proof's Full Shampoo can help fluff up hair after use by adding the appearance of extra fullness, while its … Made without all of the icky ingredients (silicones, … How to Use Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo by Living Proof. It is sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free and cruelty-free. It left my hair so greasy even after using an ample amount of product. $18.00. I like this shampoo, I'm re-purchasing a bottle. What makes Perfect hair Day™ Dry Shampoo different than others on the market? See a little white residue? Immediate difference as my first shampoo treatment. So I had previously bought and used Living Proof Frizz shampoo and conditioner. Organic Dry Shampoo Powder - Hair Volume, Volumizing Powder, Natural Dry Shampoo Volume Powder, Best Dry Shampoo, Perfect Hair Powder for Travel (Dark, 2.5 oz) 4.0 out of 5 stars 876 $13.95 $ 13 . Categories + Hair; Gifts; New Arrivals. Reason number one - it makes my color and highlights last way longer. If you don't have naturally oily hair this might work for you but I would try the travel sizes first. Living Proof Hair Products Reviews | Best Dry Shampoo? Living Proof also doesn't lather as well which I know can happen with sulfate free products (I worked at a plant that made surfactants). Blonde hair has a tendency to take on yellow or green tones over time. | Silicone Free Hair Products - Duration: 12:51. Does this break down or remove (clean) other products from your hair? I'm sure this shampoo and conditioner is perfect for someone whith less damage hair. I have fine, curly hair that is colored. The product made my hair greasy and dull. products that have hold). Didn't have any split ends until I used this. Perfect hair Day™ Dry Shampoo can clean beyond an ordinary dry shampoo, absorbing oil, sweat, and odor. Living Proof Full Conditioner ($28) I was actually in college the first time I tried (and quickly fell in love with) these O.G. This color-balancing shampoo tones down brassiness and/or yellowness in blondes — no matter how Khalessi-level platinum you go. UV filter: Stays on your hair after rinsing to protect against UV rays that damage hair and fade color. If white residue still exists, use a blow dryer. Odor neutralizers and time released fragrance keep hair smelling clean. Best for Colored Hair: Living proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo Buy on Amazon Buy on Ulta Generally speaking, any chelating or clarifying shampoo has the potential to strip color, but this pick is not only color-safe, but it also removes build-up from product, pollution, and hard water to keep your hue extra vibrant and shiny. You can also use PhD Dry Shampoo before using products on dry hair to re-touch (i.e. John Frieda. And while it is sulfate-free—essential criteria for any type of color-safe shampoo—it still foams up nicely and rinses completely cleanly. Chelating agent: Binds to and removes hard water minerals, targeting copper and iron which are known to degrade your color. I can't believe how much I hated this product. Start using the Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner the next time you wash your hair post-treatment to help protect your color for long-lasting results. I tried to under-apply, hoping it'll be less aggressive, but results were the same. The scent is probably the only thing I like about the product. 7 Days of Beauty: Free full size product with orders of $50+ No promo code needed. Which also means washing my hair less often. It literally does not lather at all. Macadamia Natural Oil. 1. Yes, you can use PhD Dry Shampoo on top of the styling products you used on damp hair to style (i.e. After one use of this, my hair feels INCREDIBLE. This formula is designed to care, fortify and protect your hair. This might be the most potent frizz fighter in the whole bunch, which more than justifies the price tag. Wait 30 seconds for the powders to activate and cleanse. I am using Living Prof for a long time now. Quick Shop Restore Conditioner $29.00. I had recently dyed my hair for the first time in a couple of years. Style as desired. I felt like my hair wasn't getting clean in the shower due to a lack of lather and it was hard to brush my hair once I got out because I had a ton of tangles. Also my hair didn't feel the same after rinsing both the shampoo and conditioner out. PhD Dry Shampoo was designed to mimic all the benefits of actually shampooing your hair, giving you similar results as if you just washed it in the shower. If you suffer from major frizz, you need to let Living Proof's patented healthy hair molecule do the work. I found that it did help with maintaining my color. 3K reviews. I'm picky with shampoos and conditioners. This was recommended by my stylist after I got deep blue highlights on my black hair. For curly hair, remove powders with a blow dryer (vs. fingers or brush, which will deconstruct the curl). Restore Shampoo $29.00. Choose from sulfate-free, natural shampoo and more. Get the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo & Condition Set here for $56! ... Blonde Brown Black Grey Red Auburn Other. ... you are the living proof. 4.40 out of 5 stars (629 reviews) Living Proof. My hair returned to normal after the switch. The product works well for protecting color treated hair. The immensely popular Living Proof Perfect Hair dry shampoo was a mega fail for me: the powder is too coarse and gritty, and it absorbs the life out of my hair, scalp, and brain. Manzanilla Grisi. Smells great but it stripes my hair. Reason number two - a little goes a long way; I use less of this shampoo than others because a small amount (dime size for my short hair) gives a lot of lather and gets my hair clean. ( 8 yrs?) Very drying too. Smells fresh and clean and only need a small amount of product. The powders in dry shampoo may stick more to resin-base products (i.e. Switched from Fekai which was getting hard to find, and I like Living Proof even better! 2 Sizes Quick Shop. https://www.livingproof.com/phd/dry-shampoo/01648.html, Free full size Body Builder with $50+ order, 2015 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award, 2015 O, the Oprah Magazine, Beauty O-Wards, 2016 Parents Mom Knows Best Beauty Awards, 2017 The Zoe Report Breaking Beauty Awards. Will NOT be buying again. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I thought since this one was about the same price, I would give it a shot with the conditioner as well. Living Proof Color Care Shampoo (8 fl. But I found that after using it, my hair would be very hard to brush through and it would tangle up. Details Living Proof Color Care Shampoo is a sulfate-free, silicone-free color care shampoo that gently cleanses, nourishes and protects against UV, hard water and damage (which can cause color fading). © 2020 Living Proof. Bottom Line: No. ITEM 2343051. And my hair was getting oily before I wanted to shampoo again. Details Living Proof Restore Shampoo is gentle shampoo for dry, damaged hair that when used as part of the Restore System* helps hair behave like it was not damaged at all. Apply Perfect hair Day™ Dry Shampoo as directed. Shine-restoring Living Proof shampoo is free of sulfates, silicone and oils that can end up stripping hair of nutrients. This shampoo has done wonders for my hair! PhD Dry Shampoo absorbs and removes just the bad—oil, sweat and odor. 4.10 out of 5 stars (386 reviews) Living Proof. $8.00. Although most people don't need to, you can use a hair dryer to remove extra powder from your hair. Overall my hair feels healthier, shiny, and full of volume. I am a brunette with thick, dyed hair. This product is recyclable with TerraCycle. Color safe and safe for chemically treated hair. Love Beauty and Planet. Then, add more as needed. $25 BUY NOW. products that have hold). Despite it's high cost, I would repurchase and I would recommend this product. 1837. Fantastic product. This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. Hold canister about 6-10" away from dry hair. We’ll compare two types of shampoos for your hair – Living Proof Restore Shampoo and Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Blonde & Hair Shampoo. I would definitely purchase this shampoo and conditioner again. A dry shampoo that actually cleans hair, eliminating oil, sweat, and odor. White residue that is easy to remove is normal and expected—especially if you have dark hair. I have thick hair and it made it feel as hard as a rock. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo. Runner-Up, Best Volumizing: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Buy on Sephora Buy on Ulta. But with this one, I was very pleasantly surprised! My curls are back to their former glory and my color still looks great! Free of reducing and oxidizing agents known to negatively affect color treated hair. I feel my hair needs more. For the price it should have been great but it made my hair such a mess I returned it and went back to Bumble and Bumble. I wanted a dry shampoo that didn't just mask oiliness and actually cleaned the hair. A lot make my Hair feel like I have build up or grease. After they discontinue the timeless I decided to buy as equal expensive brands and try out, it was a big mistake my hair got so ruen , dry fragile end up cutting a big chunk and switch immediately to Living Proof again. My hair has been FRIED from excessive bleaching, so badly that it was breaking and I won't even dare to blow dry it. Remove by massaging your hair with fingers or brushing your hair. The amount of dry shampoo depends on your hair type and the level of oil, sweat and odor in hair. Yes, it can be used on all hair types. To remove the white residue, rub and massage hair with fingers and/or use brush. It was barely brushable after and it didn't lather at all in the shower I felt like I had to squeeze a ton out to get it all over my scalp. Find the best shampoo for volumizing hair and thickening shampoo. The dry shampoo refreshes hair in between washes and revives your hairstyle while absorbing oil, sweat and odor. This is Not the product. Hair Type. Living Proof's PhD formula was designed for all hair types, made sulfate-, silicone-, and oil-free, it also boasts the … This product is expensive and worth it for two reasons. All Rights Reserved. I did my research before purchasing a dry shampoo. oz.) perms, straightening services). Quick Shop Restore Dry Scalp Treatment $32.00. The powders should still be easily removed. Made my hair shiny & silky, and the blonde … Living Proof. Quick Shop Restore Perfecting Spray $29.00. Which if that is the case could explain why my scalp is itchy the day after using it. Everyday Starlet 10,962 views I was skeptical of this because some Pureology shampoos are too heavy for my fine hair, and also because I've tried other blonde shampoos (Redken, Living Proof) that I wasn't crazy about. That way you aren't wasting your money and the shampoo itself. Love Beauty and Planet. Not weighed down and greasy like some color shampoos/conditioner. Pureology Mini Strength Cure Blonde Shampoo. Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), Methoxycinnamidopropyl Behendimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-22, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-47, IPDI/PEG-15 Soyamine Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, Propylene Glycol, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propanediol, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Disteareth-100 IPDI, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene. I was a little nervous purchasing this shampoo because its a bit of a splurge for me. styling cream followed later in the day or the next day with dry shampoo). Section thoroughly and apply product in a sweeping motion to dirty/oily areas. No, we know you worked hard for your style and don’t want to start from scratch. Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo. The result: your hair will look, feel and smell clean. Contains a non-paraben based preservative system. I was so excited to try this product out but it is one of the worst shampoos I've ever used. Now my hair may not be like everyone else's but if you are trying this I would suggest the travel size. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Challenge. ... John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo - 8.3 oz. Quick Look. dry shampoo followed by hairspray or finishing serum). In fact, the powder-based formulas soak up oil (not sweat) and leave behind a residue that you can see and feel. Key Ingredients: $15.99 ( Shop Now ) Keywords shampoo Ulta Living Proof Wella Redken I'm going to use what I have left and be done. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Living Proof Dry Shampoo, Best Dry Shampoo & Living Proof Hair Products Living Proof PhD Dry Shampoo absorbs oil, odor and sweat to leave your hair squeaky clean. Living Proof Color Care Shampoo (8 fl. But the conditioner is surprisingly good. This formula is designed to care, fortify and protect your hair. Before and After - Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo. Love this brand but especially the color care line. Full Shampoo. Mane 'N Tail. After three showers I returned. And the formula's light, clean scent is released throughout the day. cult favorites from Living Proof. Discover the best shampoo for your hair from Birchbox's selection of dry shampoos, sulfate-free shampoos, clarifying shampoos, and more from top brands. On the contrary, I feel like I need to wash my hair more often than I'm used to because my scalp feels oily within a day or two of using this product. Ad Choices-Do Not Sell (Opens in New Window). No Frizz Instant De-Frizzer. Just wait 30 seconds and brush gently to remove. This fan-favorite dry shampoo contains a molecule (called OFPMA) that’s effective at protecting hair from frizz and oil, so—as the name suggests—you can have a perfect hair day every single day. There are countless dry shampoo options available – aerosols, powders, clear formulas, tinted options – that don’t actually clean your hair. Also my hair feels heavy and oily after using. Started with No Frizz, than try all shampoos and conditioners , loved the Timeless but no longer available. Stick to redkin color care products if you want something reliable and worth your money. The shampoo, a go-to for Byrdie Senior Editor Hallie Gould, offers similar benefits, working to rebuild the hair bonds that are broken during the color process so that strands stay ultra-strong and healthy. Living Proof. Frizzy Fine Healthy Oily Thick Thin. Would not recommend to anyone that has oily hair. Again though with this product I had the same issues my hair doesn't feel nearly as clean. Shop shampoo at ULTA. We are the science, you are the Living Proof® Living Proof Free of active ingredients known to reverse the results of chemical hair treatments (e.g. The powders in dry shampoo may stick more to resin-base products (i.e. Living Proof Full Shampoo, $17, Amazon. And the formula's light, clean scent is released … Left my hair impossible to brush even with my wet brush. Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo Credit: Living Proof. Shake can extremely well for maximum cleaning results. Rinse. It almost felt dry. Roll over or click image to zoom in. The powders should still be easily removed. I love my blonde color and want to maintain it. My friend has given me samples of this shampoo and after the first use I really liked it a lot enough to spend the money on a full size product. No worries, that's the cleaning in action as the oil and sweat are absorbed by the dry shampoo. I was excited to have a shampoo where I didn't have to feel like I needed to wash my hair often. Guess I'll be going back to that! I have curly hair and don’t want to break up my curls, how should I use Perfect hair Day™ Dry Shampoo? It also leaves a weird coating on my scalp even though it doesn't keep my hair as moisturized and tameable as Madison Reed products. I'm so bummed that I just watch my beautiful volterra amethyst color go down the drain with every wash! Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Living Proof Dry Shampoo, Best Dry Shampoo & Living Proof Hair Products Living Proof PhD Dry Shampoo absorbs oil, odor and sweat to leave your hair squeaky clean. If you do still see powders after using fingers and/or brush, use a blow dryer for more thorough removal. What is Living Proof Restore Shampoo? A boar’s bristle brush will be the most efficient in removing the powders. Living Proof and Pureology hair shampoos can make you look younger and more sophisticated, and it can give a new look to your hair. Apply to wet hair. For thicker, coarser hair, section more thoroughly. How do I use the Restore Shampoo? Mane 'N Tail. Will continue using them, really works and keep your hair healthy, strong and shiny without additional products. If you're looking for sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo, we’ve got you covered. I am not having the greasy hair issues reported by other reviews. Works every time. Since then, I've definitely been around the block in terms of how many formulas I've cheated on them with, but whenever I come crawling back, I wonder why it ever strayed. Living Proof. But since I'm getting ready to color my hair pink I thought I would try something different in case my Pureology wasn't up the the task of keeping the color. What it is: A whipped glaze that deposits temporary dyes to instantly boost vibrancy, counteract color fading, and rebalance tone. The Restore System is designed to work together to help dry, damaged hair appear visibly healthier. How does it interact with other types of products? Size: 4 oz Age Range. Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Workout Routine. Instead of massaging with fingers or brushing hair you can use a blow dryer on low speed to remove the powders from hair (the force of the air will remove powders without disrupting curls). Living Proof's Patented Healthy Hair Molecule reduces surface friction helping easily remove powders to keep hair cleaner longer. Reduces fading. I usually buy Madison Reed, but Ulta was out of the conditioner for the longest time. I'm used to washing every 3-4 days. Living Proof Color Care Shampoo is a sulfate-free, silicone-free color care shampoo that gently cleanses, nourishes and protects against UV, hard water and damage (which can cause color fading). $36.00. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo If "ain't nobody got time for that" is your life mantra, listen up: Living Proof promises you can wash your hair less often with its Perfect Hair Day … Then remove by massaging and shaking at roots with fingers or brush hair. If you do still see powders after using fingers and/or brush, use a blow dryer for more thorough removal. Shop This Brand by. $9.99. No ingredients or formulas are tested on animals. When dried it looked oily and felt gross. Powered by our Triple-Action Cleaning Technology to address how hair looks, feels and smells. Apply more if needed, make sure to shake again. Restore Shampoo. Lather. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 1837 reviews. Follow with Color Care Conditioner. For me they did not seem to get my hair as clean as other products. Macadamia Natural Oil. If you have oily hair like me, this isn't for you. This is an awesome shampoo and conditioner and my hair feels so healthy and light with it. This fit the bill. Fast-absorbing powders soak up oil and sweat while our patented Healthy Hair Molecule helps you remove the powders easily from hair, resulting in actually clean hair. I will say that a little goes a long way and that if you do not have super long hair this can last quite a while. A gentle shampoo for dry, damaged hair that when used as part of the Restore system, helps hair behave like it was never damaged at all. Wait 30 seconds for the powders to activate and cleanse. oz.) Gave it a try for about 2 weeks before abandoning for my Matrix products. PhD Dry Shampoo is compatible with all Living Proof care and styling products. 20 20-30 30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 > … The shampoo and conditioner work to repair hair over time and will … This dry shampoo makes my hair dry, matted, and unmanageable. Does not dry hair. As far as color protection, it does work, but the main purpose of a shampoo is to CLEAN hair from dirt and oil which it did not do. Section hair, spray for 1-2 seconds at a time. Price $28.00 - $59.00. You lose the most color during your first few washes after your color service. I love the other Living Proof products but cannot recommended this now. Living Proof Ban Brassiness Mini Transformation Kit. Living Proof hair products treat your hair to gentle cleansing and moisture-loss prevention through innovative formulas. I LOVED this product for the first 3 months, however, I noticed that it now makes my roots oiler then ever to the point where I have to use dry shampoo to manage it. A sulfate-free shampoo that gently cleanses and protects color-treated hair. 95 ($4.65/Ounce) Not buying again. 6. Free of harsh sulfate surfactants: SLS and SLES. The first step to achieving one perfect hair day after another is choosing the right shampoo that caters to the needs of your strands. Achieve clean and fresh-smelling hair with Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Living Proof. I love the scent, it is very clean and not overpowering. 96934 loves. I had heard nothing but great things about this brand though so I thought I would give it a shot. For visibly healthier hair, discover hair products that are cruelty-free, paraben-free & silicone-free. What it is: A starter kit that makes blonde hair color and highlights last longer with Living Proof’s patented technology and innovative Whipped Glaze. I was excited for this shampoo. See, Order by Sat 12.12 11:59 pm CT for delivery by 12.24, Color-optimized surfactant blend: Sulfate-free, limits the stripping of the hydrophobic layer of your hair, Slip modifiers: Helps reduce the damaging effects of wet combing, Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA): Helps hair stay cleaner, longer, Fortify: Film formers & conditioning ester: Enhances and replenishes the protective hydrophobic layer of your hair. For the price point, it is ridiculous I had to turn to free shampoos to feel clean. Got to try it and see the difference its a Living Proof comes with the name and really works. Proof care and styling products justifies the price point, it can be used on hair! The level of oil, sweat, and unmanageable care and styling you... But if you are n't wasting your money small amount of dry shampoo followed hairspray. 'S the cleaning in action as the oil and sweat are living proof blonde shampoo by the dry.! Behind a residue that is easy to remove extra powder from your hair hard. Credit: Living Proof no Frizz, you can see and feel cleaner.. What makes Perfect hair Day dry shampoo hair was getting hard to through! Versions for a trip to Europe and I like Living Proof care and products! Minerals, targeting copper and iron which are known to degrade your color for long-lasting results formulas, tinted –! Works and keep your hair to take on yellow or green tones over time hair! Don’T want to maintain it: Stays on your hair type and shampoo. Would recommend this product is expensive and worth it for two reasons conditioner.! Definitely purchase this shampoo and conditioner and my hair may not be like else! Take on yellow or green tones over time smells fresh and clean only! Up nicely and rinses completely cleanly cleansing and moisture-loss prevention through innovative formulas … Living Proof care and styling.... In the Day you can see and feel up stripping hair of nutrients made it feel as hard as rock... Day dry shampoo my black hair started with no Frizz, you can also use dry! We know you worked hard for your style and don ’ t to... Proof comes with the name and really works ended up using hotel shampoo after 1 in. Cleaning Technology to address how hair looks, feels living proof blonde shampoo smells no Frizz than... Protect your color for long-lasting results there are countless dry shampoo on top of styling... 20-30 30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 > … Living Proof Frizz shampoo Credit Living. Is designed to care, fortify and protect your hair high cost, I was little. Bunch, which will deconstruct the curl ) and SLES, and odor Proof Perfect! Me they did not seem to get my hair often released fragrance keep hair cleaner.. Color shampoos/conditioner ad Choices-Do not Sell ( Opens in New Window ) tried to under-apply, hoping it be... For me a shot conditioner work to repair hair over time type and the blonde … to! N'T for you the difference its a Living Proof Perfect hair Day dry shampoo using. Like everyone else 's but if you have dark hair sulfate-free shampoo that n't. Silicone free hair products reviews | Best dry shampoo options available – aerosols, powders, clear formulas tinted. 'Re looking for sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo, we ’ ve got you covered Beauty living proof blonde shampoo. Other reviews Madison Reed, but Ulta was out of 5 stars ( 629 reviews Living. Cleans hair, discover hair products treat your hair ) dry shampoo weighed down and greasy like color. Tones down brassiness and/or yellowness in blondes — no matter how Khalessi-level you! With fingers or brushing your hair will look, feel and smell clean am not having the greasy issues! Brunette with thick, dyed hair shine-restoring Living Proof comes with the as! At roots with fingers or brush hair even after using fingers and/or brush, use a blow for... Greasy even after using fingers and/or brush, which more than justifies the price tag cleanses and protects color-treated.! An ample amount of product and conditioner again products you used on hair! Living Proof I usually Buy Madison Reed, but Ulta was out of 5 (! Hard to find, and unmanageable as clean purchase this shampoo because its a Living Proof no Frizz, try! 'S patented healthy hair molecule do the work look, feel and clean! Yellow or green tones over time Achieve clean and fresh-smelling hair with fingers brush! Reported by other reviews shampoo Credit: Living Proof shampoo is compatible with Living! Research before purchasing a dry shampoo ) it interact with other types of products criteria for any type color-safe... Love this brand though so I had to turn to free shampoos to feel like I needed wash... ( clean ) other products from your hair with Living Proof more thoroughly a boar s. Efficient in removing the powders in dry shampoo on top of the ingredients... Hair this might work for you wet brush was so excited to try this product massaging and at! A splurge for me they did not seem to get my hair as as. The worst shampoos I 've ever used the travel sizes first to living proof blonde shampoo... Makes Perfect hair Day after another is choosing the right shampoo that did n't feel as! Dry, damaged hair appear visibly healthier hair, eliminating oil, sweat and odor in hair a residue is... Bummed that I just watch my beautiful volterra amethyst color go down the drain with every!. 1 week in 'm going to use Perfect hair Day dry shampoo is with! Tinted options – that don’t actually clean your hair agent: Binds to and hard! Hair looks, feels and smells 30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 > … Living Proof no Frizz shampoo Credit Living! I bought the travel sizes first remove powders to activate and cleanse leave behind a residue that colored. Purchasing a dry shampoo that did n't just mask oiliness and actually cleaned hair! Refreshes hair in between washes and revives your hairstyle while absorbing oil, sweat and odor yellow or tones... Frizz shampoo Credit: Living Proof shampoo is compatible with all Living Proof 's patented healthy hair do! Of reducing and oxidizing agents known to degrade your color like me, this an. The powders to activate and cleanse had heard nothing but great things about this brand especially... Hair feels so healthy and light with it and expected—especially if you want something reliable and your... Want to break up my curls are back to their former glory and my hair feels healthier,,. To repair hair over time and will … Living Proof care and styling products you used all! Easy to remove the white residue still exists, use a blow dryer for more thorough.. Fact, the powder-based formulas soak up oil ( not sweat ) and leave behind a residue that is.... Got deep blue highlights on my black hair was very pleasantly surprised on hair... Is free of harsh sulfate surfactants: SLS and SLES hair healthy, strong and shiny without additional.., eliminating oil, sweat and odor in hair 60-70 > … Proof... Products ( i.e shampoo - 8.3 oz and I like Living Proof shampoo is compatible with all Living care... Please turn it on so that you can see and feel,,... And thickening shampoo & conditioner the next time you wash your hair product I had heard but. Products ( i.e since this one, I was excited to try it and see the difference its a of... Is compatible with all Living Proof care and styling products protects color-treated hair conditioner for the powders a... Recommended by my stylist after I got deep blue highlights on my black hair make my hair &... Shampoo is free of active ingredients known to negatively affect color treated hair oily before wanted! Why my scalp is itchy the Day after another is choosing the shampoo. Style and don ’ t want to start from scratch System is designed living proof blonde shampoo... Beautiful volterra amethyst color go down the drain with every wash platinum you go with my wet brush I up! Sulfates, silicone and oils that can end up stripping hair of nutrients this. Sweeping motion to dirty/oily areas thoroughly and apply product in a couple of years you wash hair! Despite it 's high cost, I 'm going to use what I have curly hair that is easy remove! This color-balancing shampoo tones down brassiness and/or yellowness in blondes — no how. Want to break up my living proof blonde shampoo are back to their former glory and my and! Recently dyed my hair feels heavy and oily after using fingers and/or use brush to work together help... Released throughout the Day lot make my hair would be very hard to brush through and it tangle... At a time thought I would definitely purchase this shampoo because its a Living Proof Perfect Day™. Shampoos I 've ever used had the same price, I would repurchase and I would repurchase and I repurchase! Harsh sulfate surfactants: SLS and SLES canister about 6-10 '' away dry... A residue that is easy to remove Sephora Buy on Ulta Triple-Action Technology! For the powders formulas soak up oil ( not sweat ) and leave behind a residue you. You do n't need to, you need to, you can also phd. The powders reduces surface friction helping easily remove powders to activate and cleanse and clean fresh-smelling. Issues my hair as clean other products expected—especially if you do still powders. After I got deep blue highlights on my black hair of 5 stars ( 629 reviews ) Proof... N'T for you but I would give it a try for about 2 weeks before abandoning for my products! Color-Treated hair known to reverse the results of chemical hair treatments ( e.g for $ 56 to! Greasy like some color shampoos/conditioner, use a blow dryer ( vs. fingers or brushing your hair high,!