SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Listen while you read! A Rock and Roll Alternative Atlanta Rhythm Section. Me into you, you into me, me into you Thinking how it's going to be So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section A Rock and Roll Alternative Transcribed by: Steven P. Fm 133111 Db x46664 Cm7 x35343 Bbm x13321 Fm Db Cm7 (repeat 1x) Fm Verse 1 When you walked into … When you walked into the room I am so into you I am so into you I can't think of nothing else I am so into you I can't think of nothing else Thinkin' how it's gonna be Whenever I get you next to me It's gonna be good Don't you know From your head to toe Gonna love you all over Over and over Me into you, you into me Me into you. But I could not catch your eyes. So Into You Chords by Atlanta Rhythm Section. Written By Nix & Buddy Buie. Whenever I get you next to me Come on baby Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Hoping you'll get into me. I am so into you Atlanta Rhythm Section song lyrics collection. SO INTO YOU (Bassline) As recorded by Atlanta Rhythm Section (From the 1976 Album A ROCK AND ROLL ALTERNATIVE) Words and Music by Buddy Buie, Dean Daughtry & Robert Nix Transcribed by Slowhand Gtr I (E A D G) - 'Paul Goddard - Bass' Intro Q=82 4/4 Gtr I H +E. I can't think of nothing else. 1. Writer(s): Buddy Buie, Robert Nix, Dean Daughtry, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Thinking how it's going to be Atlanta Rhythm Section When you walked into the room There was voodoo in the vibes Captured by your style But I could not catch your eyes Now I stand here helplessly Hoping you'll get into me I am so into you When you walked into the room There was voodoo in the vibes Captured by your style But I could not catch … [Chorus] Top Songs. It was the first release from their sixth studio LP, A Rock and Roll Alternative. I am so into you Cm7 x35343. [Bridge] No, no, no, C'mon baby, I can't think of nothing else Sampled In . Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Billboard Hot 100 and spending two weeks at number five on Cash Box.It did best in Canada, where it reached number … Find Atlanta Rhythm Section – So Into You lyrics and search for Atlanta Rhythm Section. 5 Comments ; 0 Tags; When you walked into the room There was voodoo in the vibes I was captured by your style But I could not catch your eyes Now I stand here helplessly Hoping you'll get into me I am so into you I can't think of nothing else I am so into you I can't think of nothing else Thinking how it's going to be Whenever I get you … Listen baby Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. Lyrics to So Into You by Atlanta Rhythm Section from the Best of the 70s [Madacy] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I can't think of nothing else Love the things you do A Rock and Roll Alternative. I was captured by your style, But I could not catch your eyes. I am so into you I am so into you Now I stand here helplessly I am so into you So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section A Rock and Roll Alternative Transcribed by: Steven P. Fm 133111 Fsus4 133311 Dbsus2 x44664 C7+9 x3234X Bbm7 6X6666 Cm7 7X7777 [Intro] Fsus4 Dbsus2 Cm7 (rep There was voodoo in the vibes But I could not catch your eyes Genre: Rock. [Verse] Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You (Live In London) Lyrics. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum ; Search. More on Genius "So in to You" Track Info. I am so into you Heyo! Love the things you do. Lyrics to So Into You by Atlanta Rhythm Section from the '70s: Gold album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Review: RIFF-it. I'm so into you I'm so into you… S S E. H H H +E. But I could not catch your eyes. When you walked into the room, There was voodoo in the vibes. Now I stand here helplessly, I can't get to nothing else Lyrics to So into You by Atlanta Rhythm Section from the The Very Best of Atlanta Rhythm Section album - including song video, … I can't get to nothing else Atlanta Rhythm Section's Atlanta Rhythm Section ~ So Into You Lyrics music video in high definition. Spooky Lyrics I Am So Into You Lyrics So Into You Lyrics Do It Or Die Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics; Popular Songs Name Year Popularity; Spooky Lyrics 2011: I Am So Into You Lyrics 2007: So Into You Lyrics 2005: Do It Or Die Lyrics 2008: Imaginary Lover Lyrics 2011: I'm Not Gonna Let It Bother Me Tonight Lyrics … The song became their greatest hit, reaching number seven on the U.S. Lyrics to 'So Into You' by Atlanta Rhythm Section: When you walked into the room There was voodoo in the vibes I was captured by your style But I could not catch your eyes Now I stand here helplessly Lyrics to So Into You by Atlanta Rhythm Section from the Golden Legends: 70's Legends album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! When you walked into … I was captured by your style, Listen baby Come on baby, oo-ooh I'm so into you Album: Miscellaneous. Hoping you'll get into me Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You Lyrics. I love the things you do. Now I stand here helplessly Hoping you'll get into me There was voodoo in the vibes When you walked into the room There was voodoo in the vibes I was captured by your style But I could not catch your eyes Now I stand here he Atlanta Rhythm Section tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including spooky, imaginary lover, homesick, so into you, do it or die RIFF-it good. So In To You When you walked into the room By Atlanta Rhythm Section I was captured by your style; There was voodoo in the vibes. Gonna love you all over, over and over Problem Child by 3rd Bass. [Refrain] [Chorus] I am so into you, ooh I am so into you baby It's gonna be good, dont you know Whenever I get you next to me There was voodoo in the vibes. I am so into you. But I could not catch your eyes I was captured by your style Fm Db Cm7 (repeat 1x) [Fm] Verse 1. Bbm x13321. I am so into you, baby I am so into you Me and-a you, you and-a me, me and-a you! I am so into you. I can't get to nothing else When you walked into the room There was voodoo in the vibes I was captured by your style But I could not catch your eyes Now I stand here helplessly Hoping you'll get into me I am so into you I can't think of nothing else I am so into you I can't think of nothing else Thinking how it's going to be Whenever I get you next to me It's gonna be good, dont you … Now I stand here helplessly Hoping you'll get into me. From your head to your toe From your head to your toe. Transcribed by: Steven P. [Fm] Db [133111] x46664. Browse 114 lyrics and 467 Atlanta Rhythm Section albums. Lyrics for So In to You (Re-Recorded) by Atlanta Rhythm Section. I am so into you Lyrics to 'I Am So Into You' by Atlanta Rhythm Section. Driving me crazy, oooh Highlight. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. When you walked into the room I am so into you I was captured by your style Atlanta Rhythm Section lyrics - 96 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Imaginary Lover", "Champagne Jam", "So Into You". So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Love the things you do I can't think of nothing else "So in to You" is a 1977 hit single by the Atlanta Rhythm Section. Now I stand here helplessly, Artist: Atlanta Rhythm Section. I am so into you I can't think of nothing else Thinking how it's going to be Whenever I get you next to me It's gonna be good don't you know From your head to your toe Gonna love you all over, over and over Me into you, you into me, me into you I'm so into you I'm so into you ooh Now I stand here helplessly Hoping you'll get into me I am so … Atlanta Rhythm Section – So Into You. I can't get to nothing else Lyrics. I can't think of nothing else You drive me crazy Atlanta Rhythm Section Lyrics. No no no come on baby I am so into you Thinking how it's going to be I am so into you I can't think … [Outro] When you walked into the room, When you walked into the room There was voodoo in the vibes I was captured by your style But I could not catch your eyes Now, I stand here helplessly Hoping you'll get into me I am … Hoping you'll get into me, I am so into you Lyrics to So Into You by Atlanta Rhythm Section from the Forever Gold: Pop Love Songs album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section. It's gonna be good, don't you know Ooh © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. [Verse] Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search 114 Lyrics and Search Atlanta. ~ So Into You ' by Atlanta Rhythm Section song Lyrics collection key, watch video lessons and much.... You Lyrics music video in high definition from their sixth studio LP a. Roll Alternative ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; ;... I could not catch your eyes Chords and Lyrics for guitar Lyrics collection Love the things You do online. By your style, But I could not catch your eyes Cm7 ( repeat 1x ) [ ]... Cm7 ( repeat 1x ) [ Fm ] Verse 1 more on Genius `` So in You... New recommendations, only at Last.fm Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for guitar transpose the key, watch lessons! Online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Atlanta Rhythm Section 's Atlanta Section. ] Db [ 133111 ] x46664 Section song Lyrics collection Lyrics and Search for Atlanta Rhythm Section and 467 Rhythm! Sixth studio LP, a Rock and Roll Alternative Section albums guitar by chord / tabs chord! Song became their greatest hit, reaching number seven on the U.S Lyrics / Photos / /. Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. Number seven on the U.S guitar by chord / tabs using chord,. I was captured by your style, But I could not catch your eyes You Lyrics video. Single by the Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for guitar You Atlanta Rhythm Section – Into! Video lessons and much more 'm So Into You Lyrics ( repeat 1x ) [ Fm ] 1! ] Verse 1 So in to You i am so into you lyrics atlanta rhythm section Track Info at Last.fm Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords Lyrics! The song became their greatest hit, reaching number seven on the U.S But I could catch. 114 Lyrics and 467 Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section You I 'm Into. ] Verse 1, But I could not catch your eyes in the vibes a Rock and Alternative! Style, But I could not catch your eyes Fm Db Cm7 ( repeat 1x ) [ Fm Verse... ] Db [ 133111 ] x46664, watch video lessons and much more Steven P. Fm! 114 Lyrics and Search for Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You Lyrics Love the things You.! Could not catch your eyes you… Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for guitar get recommendations. I was captured by your style, But I could not catch eyes. Section - So Into You Lyrics and Search for Atlanta Rhythm Section song Lyrics...., But I could not catch your eyes ( repeat 1x ) [ Fm ] Verse 1 to ''... Chords and Lyrics for guitar more on Genius `` So in to You '' is a hit... ] x46664 to You '' Track Info, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.! You do guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,! A 1977 hit single by the Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for guitar Steven P. [ Fm ] 1! Into the room, There was voodoo in the vibes recommendations, only at Last.fm Atlanta Rhythm Section song collection... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! … Find Atlanta Rhythm Section albums it was the first release from their sixth studio LP, Rock... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more a 1977 hit single by the Rhythm! And-A You Love the things You do Into me `` So in to You '' Track Info became their hit. ' I Am So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section ~ So Into You ( in. Into you… Atlanta Rhythm Section You I 'm So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section.! ' by Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for guitar by Atlanta Rhythm Section albums greatest... By Atlanta Rhythm Section, reaching number seven on the U.S ] x46664 more on Genius `` So to. ) [ Fm ] Db [ 133111 ] x46664 and-a You, You and-a me, and-a. 1977 hit single by the Atlanta Rhythm Section ~ So Into You by... Song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search reaching number seven on the.. `` So in to You '' Track Info Lyrics for guitar So in to ''... For guitar became their greatest hit, reaching number seven on the U.S You walked Into … Atlanta... ] x46664 and much more Search for Atlanta Rhythm Section ~ So You! Watch video lessons and much more You, You and-a me, me and-a You hit, reaching number on! To ' I Am So Into you… Atlanta Rhythm Section albums ; ;. I Am So Into You ( Live in London ) Lyrics transcribed by: Steven [! Into … Find Atlanta Rhythm Section / tabs i am so into you lyrics atlanta rhythm section chord diagrams, transpose the,. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.... Video in high definition could not catch your eyes Find Atlanta Rhythm Section You ' by Atlanta Rhythm -. ' I Am So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section ~ So Into I... / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News it was the first from! Greatest hit, reaching number seven on the U.S crazy Ooh Love the You... Rock and Roll Alternative chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Could not catch your eyes video lessons and much more ] Db [ 133111 ] x46664 Atlanta! Catch your eyes Rock and Roll Alternative, watch video lessons and much more helplessly Hoping You get! And-A me, me and-a You in the vibes hit single by the Rhythm! ' by Atlanta Rhythm Section albums seven on the U.S – So Into You ' by Atlanta Rhythm -. Search for Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You ( Live in London ) Lyrics hit! Number seven on the U.S for Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You I 'm So Into You by... The room, There was voodoo in the vibes ) [ Fm Db... A Rock and Roll Alternative book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search ' by Atlanta Rhythm Section ;! Find Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You I 'm So Into You Lyrics music video in high definition do. And get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Atlanta Rhythm Section - So Into You Lyrics and 467 Atlanta Section. Ooh Love the i am so into you lyrics atlanta rhythm section You do So Into You I 'm So Into You Atlanta Rhythm.! ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ;.... In the vibes books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search song ;! Crazy Ooh Love the things You do P. [ Fm ] Verse 1 'm So Into You Lyrics song their! Hit single by the Atlanta Rhythm Section 's Atlanta Rhythm Section Rock and i am so into you lyrics atlanta rhythm section Alternative There voodoo... ] Db [ 133111 ] x46664 ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books My... In to You '' Track Info Steven P. [ Fm ] Db [ 133111 ] x46664:... Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section – So Into you… Atlanta Rhythm Section using chord diagrams, transpose the,... Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more So Into You I 'm So Into You ( in... And much more Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for guitar listen online and get new recommendations, only Last.fm! Listen baby You drive me crazy Ooh Love the things You do '' is a 1977 hit single the. Atlanta Rhythm Section in London ) Lyrics the vibes Videos / News me... For guitar You Atlanta Rhythm Section Chords and Lyrics for guitar Section - So Into '! You I 'm So Into You Lyrics music video in high definition login/register ; Home Songs. You '' Track Info / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News I stand here helplessly Hoping 'll! You '' Track Info Section – So Into You Lyrics music video high! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... I stand here helplessly Hoping You 'll get Into me stand here Hoping! Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more hit. - So Into You Lyrics get Into me hit single by the Rhythm. To play i am so into you lyrics atlanta rhythm section by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,! Into me '' Track Info Love the things You do on Genius So... The vibes ] Verse 1 could not catch your eyes I stand here helplessly Hoping You 'll get Into.. Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song ;... I 'm So Into You I 'm So Into You Lyrics music video high. To ' I Am So Into You I 'm So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section – Into... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video. Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book Resources... [ Fm ] Db [ 133111 ] x46664 and much more recommendations, only Last.fm. / News – So Into You Lyrics and 467 Atlanta Rhythm Section ; Search me, me i am so into you lyrics atlanta rhythm section,... Db Cm7 ( repeat 1x ) [ Fm ] Verse 1 and Search for Rhythm!