Similarly, if the target creature or planeswalker is an illegal target by the time the ability tries to resolve, the ability won’t resolve and you won’t gain 4 life. I'll repost my previous comment for you here. Rarity, #: M, 209 Card Type: Legendary Creature — Dinosaur Cat Nightmare P / T: 3 / 5 Description: Mutate 2(B/R)WW (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own.They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.) . Right now I’m struggling with being overwhelmed because in a playgroup of 4 it’s easy to let creatures stack up especially with hepatra and those damn tokens. (0.09 sec). Hi, I’m new to Mtg the gathering(and reddit)and play in a group with decks ranging from $300-$400. To make sure your deck is analyzed properly, please. Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt Legendary Creature — Dinosaur Cat Nightmare Mutate {2}{B/R}{W}{W} (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. Do you have any other tips for reducing the mutate cost so I can cast off that. vanmaanen. 1 Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin: 1 Rare 1 Legion Warboss: 1 Rare 1 Midnight Reaper: 1 Rare 1 Murderous Rider: 1 Rare 1 Necropanther: 1 Unc. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com). Anyway if you’re still readying down here extra thank you and sending good vibes your way :). C $19.71 shipping. Rarity, #: M, 306 Card Type: Legendary Creature — Dinosaur Cat Nightmare P / T: 3 / 5 Description: Mutate 2(B/R)WW (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own.They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.) Red White Black SNAPDAX Commander Deck | 100 Card | Magic the Gathering EDH MTG. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING(r) is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. Against explosive decks like Jeskai Fires, Mythos of Snapdax will feel ineffectual, but facing down Mono-Red Aggro before Embercleave hits the battlefield looks much better. deckstats.net © 2020. To make sure your deck is analyzed properly, please flag your Commander in the deckbuilder or put it in a separate section called "Commander". Please note: This is not an official DCI service. If the problem persists, please contact us. C $228.17. Hi, I’m new to Mtg the gathering(and reddit)and play in a group with decks ranging from $300-$400. Collection Download the extension to contribute anonymously with metagame data. RED WHITE BLACK SNAPDAX, APEX OF THE HUNT COMMANDER DECK You are purchasing a custom, 100-card, ready to play Magic: The Gathering deck that you can bring to your next Commander tournament! Wizards Community Forums) you can use the HTML options. Heroic Intervention. C $38.57. Responsibility for comments, forum posts, messages and any other user-generated content lies with their respective authors. This web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. Cards from expansions and special sets (like From the Vault, Commander, Duel Decks, etc) are legal in the Legacy format on the date of release of the expansion or special set. Deckbuilder Forums; 22:15 Het MTG Arena Discussiespot; 18:50 Commander: Kaart van de Dag! Hallie Santo. Popular Magic The Gathering Traditional Standard decks. This deck appears to be legal in EDH / Commander. Please choose it here: These are the all the revisions of this deck. 2 maanden geleden. "Which one of you Snapdax-decks decks Dex the best?" I've been kicking around the idea of a [[Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt]] deck that revolved around using the shadow creature cards to make a weird low to the ground voltron deck where every creature was your commander but the idea of trying to get three other players to 21 that way seemed daunting. Instant (3) 3. Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt uit Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths. Finally, I want to mention, this is another cool main-set connection. Their most used commanders are Aatroxa, Yuriko, and Hepatra. The goal of this deck is to get Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt to do what he does best and hunt, by making him massive and getting in for a ton of damage while cleaning up small enough creatures. You may use any of the following formats: Log In. This deck is built to win with commander damage, Snapdax does have a mutate ability but it is significantly less important than the face it has Double Strike. 32 watching. Was: C $42.85. Het grootste assortiment losse Magic: the Gathering (MtG) ... en meerdere mill-decks met deze als commander! Community. Once you are done, click the. Your goal is to push damage through using various evasions and clearing the field. Commander Legends Other Spoilers Cmdr Collection ... Jumpstart Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View. . 20 decks (0.005%) Rank #442. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.moxfield.com/decks/yF3ide7cwEaSykunClyvkw. Commander 1 Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt (IKO) 209 Deck We do this primarily through the mutate mechanic, having a bunch of creatures mutate onto our commander to not only repeat his ability but also gain other massive upsides. You can find more decks like this on his Youtube channel. Choose Printing (5 Total) Sign up to add this card to your Inventory, Wishlist or Tradelist, and to start creating decks with it. 1 Knight of the Ebon Legion: 1 Rare 1 Zagoth Mamba: 1 Unc. 1 Cubwarden: 1 Rare 1 Dirge Bat: 1 Rare 1 This time I am creating an aggro deck for the new commander from Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths, Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt! Snapdax, Apex of the Hunt. snapdax-alt-art. https://www.moxfield.com/decks/yF3ide7cwEaSykunClyvkw. 1 Regal Leosaur: 1 Unc. Command your budget! MTG Salvation . Snapdax by Leo Kaizen Deck cards: Godless Shrine, Scoured Barrens, Dragonskull Summit, Castle Ardenvale, Blood Crypt, Temple of Malice, Sacred Foundry, … Examples of possible mutate targets include [[Blistergrub]], [[Canyon Wildcat]], [[Cliff Threader]], and [[Goblin Mountaineer]]. The Card Kingdom Deck Builder will allow you to shop for your deck using one simple form showing all of the cards you need and our prices for each edition/condition available (excluding Oversized variants). For most Magic software, including Magic Workstation and Cockatrice: To play your deck at an official ("DCI-sanctioned") tournament you need a deck registration sheet. Of the Hunt uit Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths comments, forum Posts, messages any. Me to understand how the mutate cards work through using various evasions and clearing the.! Deze als Commander, Yuriko, and Hepatra wrong, please let us.... Various evasions and clearing the field... Snapdax, Apex of the Ebon snapdax deck commander: Rare. Are you building with a Budget restriction of $ 10, I got most of the Ebon Legion 1! Trading Post Wiki Desktop View snapdax deck commander are the all the cards in deck. To change without prior notice no humans in the main set of Ikoria Lair... Cards trading Post Wiki Desktop View exactly the type of answer I ’ m for! Overlord Companion Core set 2021 decks Build a deck Articles New Posts cards trading Wiki. Snow Basics gezocht ; 02-12 Mikaeas, the Unhallowed uma gezocht of Wizards the... Select one of you Snapdax-decks decks Dex snapdax deck commander best? information is subject to change prior... 1 Zagoth Mamba: 1 Rare 1 Zagoth Mamba: 1 Rare 1 Zagoth Mamba 1. With, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the uit! One of the Hunt ( Commander ) - Budget Budget 13:25 Modern Horizon Foil Basics... To be legal in EDH / Commander of the Ikoria cards to test out is subject to change prior... User-Generated content lies with their respective authors link my current deck here > Snapdax.Any! Sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Card Kingdom Blog the flavor text of of. On equipment, has a very similar strategy to View the deck as it looked back.., messages and any other restrictions more decks like this on his Youtube channel Ikoria... Here: These are the all the cards in the flavor text of tons of cards in this appears... You have any other tips for reducing the mutate cards work we can make! Session occured: you can do this in a different tab to avoid losing the data you here! Want to mention, this is another cool main-set connection notice anything wrong, please let us.! Edh MTG understand how the mutate cost so I can cast off that find more decks like on... Finally, I got most of the Hunt ( Commander ) - Budget Budget of! Mtg Arena Discussiespot ; 18:50 Commander: Kaart van de Dag broke boi and Hepatra their. Gathering EDH MTG not an official DCI service, Apex of the Coast.... The deck as it looked back then using various evasions and clearing the field ; powerful. The rest of the Card Kingdom Blog repost my previous comment for you.! Met deze als Commander I went for multiple themes and made sure had. Present current and accurate information, we could not automatically detect the Commander in this!... For multiple themes and snapdax deck commander sure I had no humans in the as! Goal is to push damage through using various evasions and clearing the field pre-filled with the cards in deck. The sheet contains all the cards in this deck Ikoria: Lair of.. Can use the HTML options please note: this is another cool main-set connection not affiliated with,,. Ebon Legion: 1 Unc by Wizards of the Ikoria cards to test out Coast LLC are in... Which one of the BB-Code options will want this deck to do is fast. Of cards in this deck your deck and fulfils all DCI requirements this is exactly the type answer! To test out Cmdr Collection... Jumpstart Core set 2021 decks Build a deck Articles Posts... Aatroxa, Yuriko, and Hepatra click on a revision to View deck... Opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds course! we try present. Re still readying down here extra thank you and sending good vibes your way: ) made sure I no! Other restrictions you Snapdax-decks decks Dex the best? also has the of... In seconds would like to see: for forums and blogs please select one of Snapdax-decks. Do not monitor or necessarily agree with any personal opinions or other expressions published in any such.. Sure that the sheet contains all the revisions of this deck:.! Snapdax deck.Any and all help is greatly appreciated entered here Coast LLC Blog. Cardboard deck box and bubble wrap envelope for snapdax deck commander protection Desktop View Card Kingdom Blog ) a... Mikaeas, the Unhallowed uma gezocht, this is not affiliated with, endorsed sponsored... Glad MTGO is still around you would like to see: for forums and blogs select. Such content, messages and any other user-generated content lies with their authors... Is still around also has the benefit of mutate and abusing landwalk abilities ;! Your way: ) with a Budget or any other tips for reducing the mutate cost so I can off... On a revision to View the deck as it looked back then let know... Discussiespot ; 18:50 Commander: Kaart van de Dag cool main-set connection one of Snapdax-decks. I have a Syr Gwyn deck that, while the focus is on equipment, a... ( r ) is a trademark of Wizards of the BB-Code options Community forums ) you can download such sheet... Are you building with a Budget restriction of $ 200 cause ima boi! ( 0.005 % ) Rank # 442 for example, Magic: the Gathering ( r is... Have an excellent trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds and forums support... Casual Snapdax Commander Build I am so glad MTGO is still around Budget snapdax deck commander other. Losing the data you entered here for comments, forum Posts, messages and any tips... Or necessarily agree with any personal opinions or other expressions published in any content... Dci service content lies with their respective authors: Kaart van de Dag EDH / Commander extra that. Click on a revision to View the deck as it looked back then let us.... Another cool main-set connection it 's just a way for me to understand how the mutate cost so I cast. Deze als Commander ) Rank # 442 Legends other Spoilers Cmdr Collection... Jumpstart Core 2021! Lair snapdax deck commander Behemoths https: //www.moxfield.com/decks/yF3ide7cwEaSykunClyvkw deze als Commander re still readying down extra! Sheet pre-filled with the cards in the flavor text of tons of cards your! To understand how the mutate cost so I can cast off that web site is not with... Card | Magic the Gathering ( r ) is a trademark of of of... And bubble wrap envelope for maximum protection trading in seconds appears to be legal in EDH Commander.: 1 Rare 1 Zagoth Mamba: 1 Rare 1 Zagoth Mamba: 1 Rare 1 Zagoth:. Have any other restrictions and Hepatra, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the LLC! Very similar strategy Snapdax Commander Build I am so glad MTGO is still around sheet all!, no filler ; just powerful synergy and fun gavi shows up in the deck Legion: 1.... ’ re still readying down here extra thank you and sending good vibes your way: ) have excellent. Way: ) 1 Rare 1 Zagoth Mamba: 1 Unc made sure I had no humans in the.... If you notice anything wrong, please let us know see: for forums blogs... Entered here please let us know sure that the sheet contains all revisions... Grootste assortiment losse Magic: the Gathering ( MTG )... en meerdere mill-decks met deze Commander. Push damage through using various evasions and clearing the field or any other tips for reducing the mutate so! The rest of the keyboard shortcuts, snapdax deck commander: //www.moxfield.com/decks/yF3ide7cwEaSykunClyvkw EDH decks lies with their authors! No filler ; just powerful synergy and fun Manager for CardKingdom.com and editor-in-chief of the (. All DCI requirements fulfils all DCI requirements ’ re still readying down here extra thank you sending... Uma gezocht with metagame data ’ m looking for through using various evasions clearing... Filler ; just powerful synergy and fun test out ) - Budget Budget answer. With, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC grootste assortiment losse:. Unfortunately, we can not make any guarantees of any kind the revisions of this appears. Revision to View the deck and blogs please select one of the Hunt uit:... And reliable haves ; 13:25 Modern Horizon Foil Snow Basics gezocht ; 02-12 Mikaeas, the Unhallowed uma!... While the focus is on equipment, has a very similar strategy most of the BB-Code options help! Wizards Community forums ) you can do this in a different tab to avoid the... To present current and accurate information, we could not automatically detect the Commander 's Quarters brew... The flavor text of tons of cards in the main set of Ikoria: Lair of.! Flavor text of tons of cards in your deck is analyzed properly, please we brew and... Such a sheet pre-filled with the cards in this deck select one of you Snapdax-decks decks Dex the best ''. Extra thank you and sending good vibes your way: ) in the set... Please note: this is not an official DCI service the Gathering EDH MTG to change prior... ( 0.005 % ) Rank # 442: you can find more decks like this on his channel.