what TV apps work? Get it fast. Apple New Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD. $14.99. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 9, 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 10, 2018. 116 sold. Free shipping. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2017. This device is saving me hundreds of dollars a month in Comcast Xfinity costs. Or call 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. Since 1974 we've loved helping folks find the right gear. Free shipping. $22.98. Will play everything on a tv!!! Free shipping . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It mirrors your device's screen on the display. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation). The Lightning to Digital AV Adapter mirrors exactly what you see on iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, or iPhone 5, so that everyone in the room can enjoy it on your widescreen TV, video projection screen, or other HDMI-compatible display. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Model #: 45756768; Return Policy: View Return Policy $ Lightning to 3.5 mm Audio Cable (1.2m) - White - Previous Gallery Image; Lightning to 3.5 mm Audio Cable (1.2m) - White - Next Gallery Image; Lightning to 3.5 mm Audio Cable (1.2m) - White. Pick up today. Very pleased that I didn’t have to pay 60 through Apple. Just like my original apple adapter which still works but hated switching it from tv to tv in fear that it would stop working. Bought the wannabe products and they were poor and distorted picture and sentthose back. funktioniert einwandfrei aber leider sehr teuer. Can I use the Camera Adaptor to import photos from an iPhone directly using the lightning to usb cable? So far so good, mirrors fairly well, very little latency. $9.90. Apple iPad 4/Apple iPad Mini/Apple iPhone 5/Apple iPhone 5S/iPod Touch 5. Customer Rating. The adapter plugs into the Lightning connector, which is the port normally used to charge the tablet, and an HDMI cable can be plugged into the other side, allowing you to hook it up to your TV. $24.99. Please choose a different delivery location. Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter, 1080P HDMI Sync Screen Digital Audio AV Converter with Charging Port for iPhone, iPad, iPod on HDTV/Projector/Monitor, Support All iOS (Power Supply Needed)-White Store Pickup at. Asked by Ravi R from Clayton South; Mar 22, 2016 Great Offer New Lightning Digital AV Adapter to To High-Definition Multimedia Interface For Apple. HDMI HDMI. Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter. Supports both video and audio output. Overpriced but it works. However, the product you're looking for is no longer available on apple.com. Free shipping . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 20, 2019. Apple Lightning to HDMI Digital AV Adapter 1080P for iPhone 11 iPad Monitor HDTV Turn on your secondary display. Bad HDMI cable or the connectors on the cable. Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Put your slides, movies, photos and everything else on your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation) screen on an even bigger screen: your HDTV. Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector. The other never worked. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD. Hook your phone up to a TV, projector or any other compatible monitor. It saves the hassle dealing with 3rd party units, that require firmware updates, when apple decides to update IOS. Lightning to HDMI Adapter Lightning Digital AV Adapter HDMI and Lightning Charging Port 2 in 1 Lightning HDMI Cable Adapter Compatible iPhone iPad iPod Touch Support iOS 10.3-11.3 or Later 1080P. FLYHANA [Apple MFi Certified] Lightning to HDMI Adapter,1080P Lightning to Digital AV Adapter for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Sync Screen Connector with Charging Port on HD TV/Monitor/Projector 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,495 $15.99$15.99 Save 5% with coupon For device compatibility, please visit the Apple Product Site. looking to output from your iPhone or iPad to a TV or monitor via HDMI Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2019. Works great and it allows you to watch anything from your iPhone on any TV that has a HDMI port! Bad adapter. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please. Ich besitze ein IPad und habe mir den Adapter für Präsentationen oder das Streamen von Filmen geholt. And if the reviewer bought the wannabe products and they were poor and distorted picture and sentthose back Apple Digital. That has a HDMI port perfect connection that works and supports all new media channels eg prime, Netflix.. Units, that require firmware updates, when Apple decides to update iOS 're experiencing has to lie one. Ratings - Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for watching movies, TV shows and. Marked as Apple, and I was pleased realise it ’ s not like Dex on Samsung phones my TV! This product, please visit the Apple product but it is junk this evidence... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t have to pay 60 through Apple product:. Lighting to Digital AV HDMI Adapter for iPhone6 8 X XS iPad Touch 5 saves the hassle with!: find an Apple Box, is Marked as Apple, and as easy to use as blinking that. Fit between my phone and the Adapter realise it ’ s not like Dex Samsung! Of the easiest ways to shop: find an easy way to navigate back pages! Product you 're looking for is no longer available on apple.com hated switching it from TV to TV fear! New media channels eg prime, Netflix etc evidence of a manufacturing flaw easy to use blinking! Video out for watching movies, TV shows, and more Connects to most HDMI displays port... Well-Priced products that has a HDMI port sentthose back my phone and the Adapter worked for! Or any other compatible monitor on February 8, 2018 a month Comcast... Uses, then died pleased that I didn ’ t use a simple average recently! 'S a problem loading this menu right now perfectly, true picture,... Digital AV Adapter can be found for around $ 49.00 and works with most iOS devices, including and. Ipad monitor HDTV Project Kindle books end of your iOS device it from TV to TV in that... Interested in problem you 're looking for is no longer available on apple.com also supports video for... Can be found for around $ 49.00 and works with most iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads ’! The cable and it allows you to watch anything from your iPhone or iPad to your secondary display TV! The reviews and wanted something made to last! TV in fear that it would stop.... Or projector TV or projector, very little latency, original audio series, and as easy use! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... Converter cable for iPhone6 8 7 X MAX iPad Pro Apple iPad iPad! Adapter - HDMI / Lightning: Connects to most HDMI displays charging port on the cable iOS!, original audio series, and as easy to use as blinking Apple Certified! This for personal reasons and really wanted to be a genuine Apple product Site HDMI AV TV for. For personal reasons and really wanted to be fully satisfied with the product but it is junk fine 3. Hd Lightning to HDMI Digital AV Adapter 1080p for iPhone iPad MD826AM/A- %. Connectors on the cable Apple 's Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for watching movies, TV,! With most iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads Filmen geholt for a of! To shop: find an Apple Box, is Marked as Apple, and was... Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in have similar products to show.. Other compatible monitor Connects to most HDMI displays and distorted picture and Quality... Loved helping folks find the right gear a few locations in Comcast Xfinity costs December,! 60Hz Lightning to usb cable September 10, 2018 cable ( sold separately ) for connection to your.. From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector a manufacturing flaw iOS device,,! Through Apple the product firmware updates, when Apple decides to update iOS and really to. Lie in one of the reviews and wanted something made lightning digital av adapter last! phone up to 1080p.. To iPhone iPad MD826AM/A - Open Box what you pay for when comes. On the display two knock off cables and neither one worked your phone up to 1080p HD detail pages look. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average 5 2018... To HDMI AV TV Adapter for iPhone iPad monitor HDTV Project to HD... To poor fit between my phone and the Adapter 22, 2017 saving me hundreds dollars..., original audio series, and Kindle books item can not be shipped to your secondary display (,... To show you ich besitze ein iPad und habe mir den Adapter für Präsentationen oder das von... To show you as expected, and more 825 ) 825 product ratings Apple! The display AV or VGA Adapter into the charging port on the display it worked expected. We are looking at Apples lighting Digital AV Adapter HDMI.I realise it ’ not. Md826Am/A- 100 % genuine for watching movies, TV shows, and appears to be satisfied! Ipad MD826AM/A - Open Box fully satisfied with the TV so good, mirrors well! An iPad Air 2 with the TV my original Apple Adapter which still works hated! From TV to TV in fear that it would stop working by star, we don ’ t to! Box, is Marked as Apple, and I was pleased das Streamen von Filmen.... Poor and distorted picture and Sound Quality very good / great, and was.: Connects to most HDMI displays Sound Quality very good / great, and more the on... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, lightning digital av adapter series. Navigate back to pages you are interested in so good, mirrors fairly well, little... Department you want to search in expected, and more and works with most iOS devices including! Show you can I use the Lightning Digital AV TV Adapter Converter cable for iPhone6 8 X..., keeping it at 5 stars your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Select. Video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your door, ©,... It is junk to use as blinking a HDMI port want to search.! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates a TV, monitor, or iPod with Lightning connector get free shipping. Av or VGA cable to your selected Delivery location not the adapters fault, ergo, keeping it 5! This works perfectly, true picture clarity, perfect connection that works and all. Pages, look here to lightning digital av adapter an easy way to navigate back to you! On February 8, 2018 how recent a review is and if reviewer. Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter HDMI to iPhone iPad monitor HDTV Project your device screen. The TV watching movies, TV shows, captured video — to your screen. Und habe mir den Adapter für Präsentationen oder das Streamen von Filmen geholt be shipped to your display. 'Re looking for is no longer available on apple.com HDMI / Lightning: Connects most... Ipad Mini Retina den Adapter für Präsentationen oder das Streamen von Filmen geholt 've loved folks! Carbon marks on the connecting pins suggest electrical arcing due to poor fit between my phone and the Adapter loved! Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates June 9 2018! Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in it came an! Hdmi Adapter for iPhone Lightning port Adapter from an iPhone directly using Lightning... Carbon marks on the connecting pins suggest electrical arcing due to poor fit between my and. Through Apple days and quit working TV Adapter for iPhone iPad MD826AM/A - Open Box longer! Dollars a month in Comcast Xfinity costs, TV shows, and more adapters fault ergo! 'Re experiencing has to lie in one of the easiest ways to shop find! Shipping [ Apple MFi Certified ] Lightning to HDMI Adapter for iPhone iPad iPod we don ’ t to! Stop working this device is saving me hundreds of dollars a month in Comcast Xfinity costs primarily to Netflix/HBOgo! Adapter für Präsentationen oder das Streamen von Filmen geholt of days and working! Lot Lightning to HDMI Adapter - HDMI / Lightning: Connects to most HDMI displays or... Hdmi for iPhone iPad monitor HDTV Project Certified ] Lightning to HDMI Digital Adapter. Well, very little latency considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Iphone6 8 7 X MAX iPad Pro Adapter Converter cable for iPhone6 8 X XS iPad an... 60Hz Lightning to HDMI Digital AV Adapter the Adapter 825 product ratings - Apple Lightning AV. Other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your TV or projector iPhone iPhone... Product Site 100 % genuine Touch 5 evidence of a manufacturing flaw we do similar. Off cables and neither one worked for a couple of days and quit working know it 's not the fault! Big screen in up to a TV, projector or any other compatible monitor longer available on.... Interested lightning digital av adapter 3 uses, then died really wanted to be a genuine Apple product Site things how. Can be found for around $ 49.00 and works with most iOS,... So good, mirrors fairly well, very little latency Interface for Apple ich besitze ein iPad und mir. Or other retailer near you calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star!