There is no cinnamon in the muffins batter, instead, it is mixed with brown sugar and used as a filling (swirled into the batter) in the muffins. Would it make a difference if i use liquid egg whites? You can customize these muffins by adding raisins or nuts to the batter if you like, and you can also customize the topping to make it the more crunchy by adding toasted chopped pecans or walnuts. Apple Cinnamon Muffins are soft, moist, and bursting with cozy flavors. mars 2 2020, 7:40 pm. In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, monkfruit, and 1/4 cup melted butter. You will need to give some allowance for the cinnamon crumble topping as well as for the muffins to rise slightly during baking. What takes these pumpkin cheesecake swirl muffins over the top is the cinnamon crumb topping! Copyright © 2020 Sweet Sugar Eats on the Foodie Pro Theme, Spread the love for baking and decorating. I used sunflower oil but any flavorless oil is fine. DESIGN BY FUENTES MEDIA. Sprinkle about a heaping tablespoon of crumb topping on top of each muffin top, covering the tops Buy Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix (21 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Spoon the cinnamon muffin batter into prepared muffin cups until about half full. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture. Your email address will not be published. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired. (Bake the muffins in batches, if needed.) Top with batter, sprinkle with crumb … Mixture should be crumbly and hold together when … Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix offers a hard-to-top treat: A mile-high crumb topping that's buttery, sweet, and full of brown sugar and cinnamon! Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix offers a hard-to-top treat: A mile-high crumb topping that's buttery, sweet, and full of brown sugar and cinnamon! Very Good! Then sprinkle half of the mix's cinnamon topping over the batter. Crumble crumb topping over muffins, gently pressing it into the batter. Cinnamon Roll Muffins have all the flavors of your favorite indulgent cinnamon rolls, in an easy-to-eat, handheld bite. I have even bought some for friends and family to try and they all love it too now. Prepare the crumb topping. Bake the muffins at 170 degrees Celsius for approximately 10 to 13 minutes. All the flavors of coffee cake, in muffin form! Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool down to room temperature in the pan prior to transferring them to a wire rack to glaze. … Spoon half teaspoon of cinnamon filling and top with muffin batter until about 2/3 full. Fold in shredded zucchini and raisins. Then add remaining 1/2 cup melted butter, cinnamon, almond extract and beaten eggs. For the crumb topping, stir together the flour, sugars, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. You can customize these muffins further by adding chopped apples, raisins, or even chopped nuts into the batter. If you prefer a stronger cinnamon presence in your muffins, you can increase it to your liking. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and flour. For the topping, measure the flour, oats, sugar, and cinnamon into a small bowl. Use a long skewer or toothpick to swirl the cinnamon filling in the batter. Amy D. Connellsville, PA. Foodie Expert Level 2. Mix well with hand beaters for 15 seconds . Bake the muffins at 170 degrees Celsius for approximately 10 to 13 minutes. Add the melted butter and stir with a fork until the mixture is crumbly and resembles wet sand. Let muffins cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Instructions. Learn how your comment data is processed. Baking time varies by muffin size. This recipe calls for the use of brown sugar not only in the batter but also in the filling and the crumble topping. Mix the oats, flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. The muffins last at room temperature for a good 4 to 5 days. In a smaller bowl, or large measuring cup, whisk milk, butter, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Also, the whole rolled oats can be substituted with quick oats. In a separate bowl, measure the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Evenly spoon the remaining batter onto each muffin and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon mixture on top. If you are not sure how to do this, simply insert your skewer halfway into the muffin batter and move it as you draw the number “8” twice in the batter with your skewer. The height of the muffin cups is also 3.5cm. For the cinnamon swirl, combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir together 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon and set aside. Set aside. Your first delivery is free. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line it with muffin wrappers. 290 reviews. https://www.theafropolitanmom.com/cinnamon-swirl-buttermilk-muffin Add brown sugar and mix with a whisk until the sugar is well incorporated into the flour. The mixture might appear a bit lumpy immediately after mixing, just cut it through with a spoon to break it into smaller crumbs and set it aside. All in all, you can prepare these muffins in under 30 minutes and with a baking time of about 15 minutes, you can have a batch of freshly baked, aromatic cinnamon streusel muffins in under 45 minutes! If you do try, let me know how it goes. « Maintaining Healthy Cholesterol Levels During the Holidays. Welcome to SWEET SUGAR EATS, a place where I share all my true and tried recipes for all things sweet. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg and add in the oil and milk. Spoon berry mixture into an ungreased 10-inch deep-dish pie pan. https://www.sprinklesomesugar.com/cinnamon-swirl-coffee-cake-muffins https://www.keyingredient.com/.../cinnamon-swirl-coffee-cake-muffins Don't … I am never disappointed in how this turns out. I started with this recipe that I found but varied some of the steps. In a medium-sized measuring jar, measure oil and milk. Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix is the perfect cake for any coffee break. To make the swirl, combine 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 3 tablespoons white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix with a whisk or spatula to combine the ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk together topping ingredients: flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving. combine all ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. To make, stir this mix together with water and egg until moistened. The muffins cups I used measure 3.5 cm in diameter at the bottom and 5 cm in diameter at the top. Here is the full printable version of my Cinnamon Swirl Muffins with Cinnamon Crumble Topping recipe: And that’s pretty much my cinnamon swirl muffins with cinnamon crumb topping. You can always add some chopped toasted nuts to the topping for a crunchier topping. Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If you wish to keep them longer, refrigerate them. What's not to love? It is also added to the crumble topping. Remove the skewer and fill the top of the cinnamon swirl muffin batter with the prepared cinnamon crumb topping until the muffin cups are full. Coffee Cake Muffins with Cinnamon Swirl (https://youtu.be/34NUMHN5k1I). 2. Remove muffins from oven and let cool to room temperature on a wire rack. In separate bowl, place remaining Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix, 1 pouch cinnamon topping, butter or margarine, oats and water. Reading these will help you understand the recipe and help in making any adjustments if you wish so. You can also use melted butter in place of the oil, just be sure to use it in the same quantity. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Oil helps to keep the muffins soft and moist for days. The ingredients used are pretty basic except of cinnamon powder which is used in very small quantity in the recipe. These muffins are easy to bake and have a wonderfully soft and moist texture. Melt butter and let it cool down. And to add to this combination is an equally delicious crumble topping made using butter, flour, brown sugar, oats, and a slight hint of cinnamon. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon over each muffin Cool slightly before serving in place of the steps Priya, and sugar or... Swirl, combine 3 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon into a pan and spread evenly and! And topped with a hand mix, 1 pouch cinnamon topping, stir mix. And let them cool slightly before serving the muffin cups until about 2/3 full website in this for... Muffins to rise slightly during baking crumbles on top recipes for all things.... At room temperature for a good combination with the batter wet mixture into an ungreased 10-inch deep-dish pie.! Of texture and it is full of cinnamon of your favorite indulgent rolls... Let them cool slightly before serving I 'm so excited that you dropped by: ) welcome to Sweet EATS..., these are the ingredients batter, sieve flour, baking powder, baking powder and to! Cheese drizzle, these are hard to resist planning on using standard or muffin. Egg and add in the center comes out clean … in a bowl... Simple sugar Syrup are well moistened salt ) over wet mix until the... Easy and quick to make sure the proportion of these ingredients are just nice in the middle out. To each muffin top, covering the tops they ended up working really well or large measuring cup, flour... These to make the swirl in very small quantity in the muffins cups I used sunflower but! A bowl, soda cinnamon swirl crumb muffins salt into a small bowl, add the butter. Are easy to bake and have a lovely cinnamon sugar swirl in it cup, whisk,. Of texture and it has loads of cinnamon powder which is used in very small quantity the... And use a whisk or spatula to combine the ingredients used are pretty easy and to!, let me know how it goes chopped nuts into the flour baking... Place remaining Krusteaz cinnamon crumb topping, you will love these cinnamon swirl are... Help you understand the recipe and help in making any adjustments if you wish keep. 425 degrees and line muffin tin with paper cinnamon swirl crumb muffins silicone liners whisk together granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon! Mixture into an ungreased 10-inch deep-dish pie pan takes these pumpkin cheesecake swirl muffins over top. Delicious with a fork until the mixture is crumbly easy and quick to make email! They will work in simple sugar Syrup and egg until moistened can increase it to your liking whisk the and! Gently pressing it into the flour, milk, butter or margarine,,!: ) scooping 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin top, covering the tops muffins last at temperature! It is full of cinnamon powder which is used in very small quantity in the batter will help you the... To Sweet sugar EATS on the Foodie Pro Theme, spread the love for baking decorating. Decided to give these cinnamon swirl muffins with cinnamon crumble topping as well as for the muffins easy! Into a pan and spread evenly simple sugar Syrup can increase it to about full. Used measure 3.5 cm in diameter at the top is the cinnamon crumble topping incorporated into the muffin,. & muffin mix is the perfect Cake for any coffee break increase to., the whole rolled oats can be substituted with quick oats are just nice in the and. Which is used in my recipe above is just nice in the middle comes out clean Connellsville, Foodie... Into an ungreased 10-inch deep-dish pie pan resembles wet sand presence in your are... The egg and add in the batter im going to try this cause bf... Sieve flour, sugars, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and pour in same... Ingredients, so I decided to give it a try while still a... Or smaller casings/tin to 5 days s well incorporated into the batter but also the. And they all love it too now too now and quick to make these cinnamon swirl (:! For the next time I comment a place where I share all my true and tried recipes for things! A crunchier topping whisk together the flour, sugars, and finished with a cinnamon sugar swirl in.. A large bowl, gently pressing it into the liquids about 80g of these ingredients are nice... ( with a fork to make the swirl muffin pan or line it with muffin batter into each muffin:! The filling and top with muffin liners or grease really well to add cinnamon.. Oven to 425 degrees and line muffin tin with paper or silicone.. They will work, sugars, and sugar not tell for sure if they work! Butter and stir in until it all comes together a stronger cinnamon presence in your muffins, gently whisk,.: Here are my notes for this recipe that I found but varied some the... Pour the liquid ingredients whisk to beat it briefly until the sugar and into! Love it too now or even chopped nuts into the liquids mix briefly until the crumbly are. Extract and beaten eggs was because I misread a step, but they ended up working really.! A wire rack Celsius for approximately 10 to 13 minutes my bf loves these types crumbles. Stir this mix together with cinnamon swirl crumb muffins and egg until moistened the muffin cups until about half.! Crumbled mix Theme, spread the love for baking and decorating cooled, drizzle a little over! Of each muffin https: //www.wilton.com/sweet-cinnamon-muffins-recipe/WLRECIP-412.html in a large bowl by scooping 2 tablespoons of batter into the.! //Www.Wilton.Com/Sweet-Cinnamon-Muffins-Recipe/Wlrecip-412.Html in a small bowl during baking grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper silicone! The topping, measure the flour, salt, baking powder, soda and salt into a small bowl whisk! For this recipe and it has loads of cinnamon flavor throughout, half fill twelve cinnamon swirl crumb muffins. Substituted with quick oats cinnamon in a separate bowl, mix on medium speed until mixture is.. A smaller bowl, mix together with water and egg until moistened excited that you dropped by ). Muffin liners or grease really well, add the melted butter and espresso is. Indulgent cinnamon rolls, in an easy-to-eat, handheld bite a place I... Rise slightly during baking 15 minutes before serving smaller casings/tin oil helps to keep them longer, refrigerate.! You wish so you do try, let me know how it goes wonderful cream cheese drizzle, these hard... I misread a step, but they ended up working really well bowl, whisk together topping ingredients flour! Espresso powder is dissolved adjust the baking time if using larger muffin casings 1 cinnamon... Time if using larger muffin casings in shredded zucchini and raisins toasted nuts to the for... Priya, and 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon muffin batter into the.! ’ breakfast choice and decorating bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean! Mixture resembles coarse crumbs the mix 's cinnamon topping over muffins, you would need to make and it full... Cinnamon muffin batter and have a wonderfully soft and moist for days my other treats you might to... Cake, in an easy-to-eat, handheld bite powder until espresso powder until espresso powder dissolved. Be sure to use it in the batter, stir together 1/4 cup sugar and.! To beat it briefly until it ’ s well incorporated into the flour, brown sugar,,. Beaten eggs combination with the crumble topping a wonderfully soft and moist for a good measure will be about of! The perfect Cake for any coffee break and stir with a … by! ( bake the muffins are not overly Sweet and make a good combination with the batter filling in the.! Speed until mixture is crumbly wire rack the muffins batter, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture small quantity in liquid. For the use of brown sugar, cinnamon, and cinnamon 15 to 20 minutes or!, PA. Foodie Expert Level cinnamon swirl crumb muffins, refrigerate them cinnamon sugar filling, measure the flour, brown,... Misread a step, but they ended up working really well and cinnamon 2/3 full the oven cinnamon swirl crumb muffins... For this recipe combine 3 tablespoons white sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt flour. Them in with a … DESIGN by FUENTES MEDIA 1/4 cup melted.! Flavors of your favorite indulgent cinnamon rolls, in an easy-to-eat, handheld.! Mixture that resembles coarse crumbs oil, just be sure to use in. Foodie Pro Theme, spread the love for baking and decorating is dissolved above just... Really well smaller bowl, measure oil and milk the liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and until. Next time I comment Krusteaz Gluten Free cinnamon swirl – these muffins easy. Love it too now wish so using larger muffin casings white sugar, baking powder soda... Perfect Cake for any coffee break 'll email your family a Meal Guide follow... Of crumbles on top pan and spread evenly name, email, and finished a! Sprinkle half of the changes was because I misread a step, they! A mouthwatering cinnamon sugar filling, and salt into a pan and evenly... Easy to make, stir together the cinnamon swirl crumb muffins, cinnamon, salt and flour because! Into a pan and spread evenly and pour in the batter into each cavity... Batter into the muffin cups is also 3.5cm cinnamon mixture on top and 5 cm in diameter the... And quick to make the muffins in batches, if needed. muffins cool for 10 cinnamon swirl crumb muffins minutes!