Buy Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work: Computer Microphones - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases OFFICE HEADSET- The ModMic computer microphone can be attached to most on-the-ear or over-the-ear headphones, turning your … Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019. I seen two ModMic 4's on Amazon And this one was a whole $10 cheaper. Details: New (2) from CDN$ 104.76 + FREE Shipping. Dec 15, Antlion Audio ModMic Uni Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone & Mute Switch - Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One & More, https://sellout.woot.com/offers/modmic-noise-cancelling-microphone, Like what you see? This page works best with JavaScript. Good value but does not tolerate interference well at all, Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2020. This is a review of the ModMic 4.0 Unidirectional microphone by Antlion. I only really know modmic 4.0 and I know that it is an amazing mic. With a new uni-directional noise-canceling microphone, this analog mic attaches to any pair of headphones while keeping out unwanted noise better than ever before. You can also plug the microphone in a Mac laptop using a USB adapter. Add the ModMic to any pair of headphones and create the ultimate communications and audio platform. Get lifelike audio fidelity and noise-cancellation with the ModMic. $79.95. Antlion Audio ModMic 5 Modular Attachable Boom Microphone por Antlion Audio. Meh!!! Dec 19, - Estimated delivery Own the way you pay! Antlion Audio ModMic Uni Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and More 4.3 out of 5 stars 811 CDN$ 96.19 CDN$ 96 . Magnetic Clasp System: Antlion Audio designed the ModMic to attach to your favorite pair of headphones using a novel magnetic clasp. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Order it now. ; USB included We've bundled a powered USB adapter in every box for any computer, or enterprise softphone systems using a deskside thin client. I can hear my friends street traffic through his desk mic. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP, Call-Centers, and Office: Amazon.com.mx: Electrónicos Antlion Audio Wireless ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone for Headphones - Compatible with PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, PS4 Pro. Have it attached to the side of some Audio Technica ATH M50 studio monitors, use it for gaming. Introducing ModMic USB. Aside from literary abuse, your use of this site also subjects you to Woot's terms of use and privacy policy. Get started by logging in with Amazon or try a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime*, *Re-login required on Woot! Simplemente engancha el ModMic a tu elección de auriculares para la última cabeza. 3.8 de 5 estrellas 695 calificaciones. The premium ModMic USB provides the greatest level of quality and clarity found in an attachable microphone. Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, and More 4.2 out of 5 stars 524 $129.00 Buy Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Boom Microphone for Headphones - Compatible with PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, Any USB A Type: On-Ear Headphones - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on … I've owned both and the Uni had much higher audio quality, and I tested using the provided adapter, my own adapter, and a mic/headphone splitter. The First USB Attachable Microphone. Antlion Audio ModMic Business - microphone. ModMics feature a high­ fidelity 9.7mm electret capsule condenser microphone. First to clarify - This is the same as the Antlion ModMic Uni, except that it includes a USB external sound card and the cord is slightly shorter, at 1.5m vs 2m. The copper coaxial shielding on the microphone cable greatly reduce interference and noise, delivering a … Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019. Your voice is captured and directed with better quality than any of the current gaming headsets available. Antlion Audio designed the ModMic to attach to your favorite headphone using a novel magnetic clasp. The ModMic Business takes all your business VoIP communication needs into consideration, combining an award-winning noise-canceling mic, with a mute switch, and the option for a USB interface or 3.5mm jack. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Worth the money. All you need is a USB or Y adapter (sold separately). Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Attach a microphone to your headphones with a magnet, making it easy to remove or attach when you don't need a microphone. Buy Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP, Call-Centers, and Office with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work: Amazon.sg: Electronics In this video, I review the brand new Antlion Mod Mic 5.0, a microphone system that can turn any set of headphones into one of the best gaming headsets. Antlion’s ModMic range is all about keeping the focus on audio quality, and letting you build the perfect headset without compromising sound or comfort. Clear your desk, and switch your headset. You’ll also enjoy the flexibility of the boom itself, to … Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Woot logos, site design, & content © Woot LLC 2004-2020. Price: CDN$ 66.95 & FREE Shipping. Shop for the ModMic Wireless Attachable Boom Microphone, Black from Antlion Audio with the best service in canada from our Microphones category. Toggle between noise cancelling and studio modes. Antlion Audio ModMic 5 Modular Attachable Boom Microphone por Antlion Audio. For VoIP Phones that use 3.5mm. A flick of your thumb swaps between muted and un-muted mode, perfect for any unexpected interruptions. TURNS YOUR HEADPHONES TO THE ULTIMATE HEADSET - The newly engineered Antlion Audio ModMic Uni can be attached to any headphone style and provide communication in an instant. We are revisiting the Modmic for business review to show you just how awesome this portable microphone that can attach to any headphone set really is. This model is the one with noise cancellation, as opposed to the omnidirectional model. With increased speed and data, ModMic delivers a broadcast quality signal unheard of in wireless microphones. I prefer boom mics...but the downside is a mic-breather. This is a great well make product with great sound quality. Buy Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. I feel ripped off after a few months of daily use. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. With the ModMic Uni, busy offices and co-working spaces turn into your own personal phone booth, allowing your business to run smoothly and without interruption. Free shipping for many products! The special sauce that makes ModMic Wireless amazing! The omni-directional mode features a wider frequency response range, perfect for recording and streaming, while the uni-directional mode captures a crisp, clear, focused signal, isolated from unwanted background noise. ... get a pair of decent headphones and then stick a microphone on them! Play: Your voice will sound incredible when you're gaming with the ModMic Uni. No sabemos si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo. PRODUCES CLEARER AUDIO - The attachable boom microphone features a new noise-canceling unidirectional mic capsule and better interference shielding to deliver the clearest analog sound. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP, Call-Centers, and Office: Amazon.com.mx: Electrónicos Go Wireless, Get Mic'd The ModMic Wireless redefines performance for an attachable boom microphone. 19 Cable Boom Microphone - Volume Control for Playstation PS4 or Xbox One Controller, PC, Tablet,Laptop, Smartphone - Boompro Gaming Mic Compatible with V-Moda or Most Other 3.5mm … Price: $70.69 + $7.93 Delivery US Import. This item Antlion Audio ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling WITHOUT Mute Switch Cable Boom Microphone for Playstation PS4 or Xbox One Controller, PC - Boompro Gaming Mic Compatible with Sennheiser HD598, HD598 SE, HD518, HD598 … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Simply attach to your favorite headphones to … Woot.com is operated by Woot Services LLC. Simply position the clasp onto your headphones and the boom mic can be easily attached or removed whenever you need it. Can't choose a favorite pair of headphones? Antlion ModMic 4.0 Attachable Headphone Microphone Review. The in-line mute works pretty well, if I shout then it still picks up my voice very quietly but for normal volume level conversation it really is a mute as verified with Audacity software. I use the ModMic Business attached to the side of my Bose QC2 headphones and connected to my Schiit Audio Fulla 3 USB sound interface. This item: Antlion Audio ModMic 5 Modular Attachable Boom Microphone by Antlion Audio Windows 7, Xbox One, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4 £73.60 In stock on February 13, 2021. This means the difference you hear between them is likely the interface (analog to digital conversion). Free shipping. No disponible por el momento. COMPATIBLE WITH MAC AND WINDOWS PC - The 3.5mm termination jack makes the ModMic Uni easy to plug-in on Windows PC right out of the box. OFFERS INSTANT MUTING - The ModMic Uni comes with an in-line … Simply attach the ModMic to your choice of headphones for the ultimate headset. Wireless Type: Bluetooth Part: Attachable Boom Microphone Distance: 10+ Meters or 32+ Feet Microphone Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Model #: GDL-0700 Item #: 9SIAKVHAS38611 Return Policy: View Return Policy $170.00 – It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. First, to clarify, the ModMic USB, ModMic Uni, and ModMic Wireless use the same Uni-directional microphone. You can attach a microphone to your headphones with a magnet, making it easy to remove or attach when you don’t need a microphone. I didn't know why but I got it because of it. Can hear every inch of his house. I had to buy an extension. Sign up for our Daily Digest emails! Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. ModMic USB is a leap forward in ModMic technology, featuring… Buy Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, and More online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Antlion Audio ModMic 5.0 Modular Attachable Boom Microphone Conclusion The Antlion Audio ModMic 5.0 is a much refined boom microphone-addon which will fit on just about any microphone-less headphones out in the market and deliver crystal clear audio on your calls and recordings. ️ PRODUCT REVIEW: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KQF165L/?tag=associates2607-20 ️ TODAY'S DEALS: https://amzn.to/36kmCEY This is a quick Modmic 4 unboxing and review. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item. ModMic Wireless Refined Performance for an an attachable Boom micrófono. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP, Call-Centers, and Office 3.7 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 49. Universally Compatible: The 3.5mm termination really puts the Uni in Universal! Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Boom Microphone. The way we work is we take the tech and lessons from each new product and try to apply it and improve it for future products. 3.8 de 5 estrellas 695 calificaciones. Combining stunning audio, lightning fast speeds, and all the most important details you expect, the ModMic Wireless is perfect for competitive gaming, streaming, recording and more. NEW AND IMPROVED MODMIC 5 - Totally modular, delivering both flexibility and performance in one attachable microphone. Incredible Audio Quality. This is truly revolutionary: the ModMic Wireless has two different microphone modes in one package. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Antlion Audio ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling with Mute Switch at Amazon.com. It’s simple, just add a ModMic and get started! Specifications: Pattern: Uni-directional, Sensitivity: -38 ± 3 dB, Response: 100 Hz–10 kHz, Max SPL: 110(Max)dB, SNR: 67dB (Min), Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS, Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. The ModMic is an attachable/detachable boom microphone that you can attach to any pair of headphones. Dec 13 - Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019. Dual mic modes means more flexibility. Inadequate volume, lousy sound quality. Your whole order must be between $50.00 and $1,200.00 to qualify for Zip Zip Pay. Buy Antlion Audio Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP, Call-Centers, and Office online on Amazon.ae at best prices. The ModMic Wireless uses aptX The ModMic USB uses an … ModMic Wireless redefines performance for an attachable boom microphone. The microphone attaches to your headset using a small but powerful magnet that sticks to the outside of your headphones, allowing you to remove the ModMic when it isn't in use. Does not measure up to the hype. Audio ModMic V4 Attachable Boom Microphone. The ModMic Uni may require a USB adapter. No disponible por el momento. The Features of the AntLion Audio ModMic V5: I use it for gaming, and daily for my job for phone calls. I know desk mics are better but about 95% of people who have them never set them up correctly. Never repeat yourself and shout as loud as you need - with no static buzz. Overall this mic is the best boom mic you can get without going into pro-sumer and spending more money. Combinación de sonido, iluminación rápida y todos los detalles más importantes que te expecta, el modo inalámbrico es perfecto para jugar competitivamente, streaming, recording y more. The other model "Gamer" had a 6ft cable... Really had me frustrated. Learn more about the AntLion ModMic Wireless Attachable Boom Microphone on the Official AntLion Audio Website . The AntLion ModMic is a patented attachable boom microphone that can be attached to any set of headphones with space to fit the half-inch circle base of the clasp. No adapters are required for Windows/Linux PC, however, a Mac would need a USB adapter and the PS4/XB1 require a Y adapter and USB adapter. The ModMic Business is compatible right out of the box! 26 Buy Antlion Audio Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP, Call-Centers, and Office online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Dec 14 - Work: Phone and video meetings never sounded so good. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work 3.8 out of 5 stars 57 S$56.11 Don't settle for a low-quality gaming headset when you can turn your favorite headphones into the perfect headset by adding a high-quality ModMic. Antlion Audio ModMic Uni Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and More 4.3 out of 5 stars 811 CDN$ 96.19 CDN$ 96 . The universal 3.5mm termination makes the ModMic Uni a flexible option, compatible with nearly every device on the market and perfect for gaming, streaming, or working in a noisy environment. item 2 Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone … But I dont really need that good sound quality since my mobo will make it worse and it is a bit too expensive. Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, and More 4.2 out of 5 stars 537 $129.00 I do not use the included USB audio adapter. See all details for Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The ModMic USB is the culmination of all the things we learned from the ModMic 5, ModMic Wireless, and Antlion USB Sound Card in one. Once you know, you Newegg! WORKS WITH GAME CONSOLES AND SMART DEVICES - You can also connect the ModMic Uni with Playstation 4, Xbox One, and USB-driven devices. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The ModMic 4.0 line of attachable boom microphones is engineered and manufactured to exacting standards. Want more great deals? The ModMic Uni works right out of the box with any device has a plug-in powered microphone port. BETTER AUDIO QUALITY - The Antlion Audio ModMic for business is a flexible choice for Skype, Google, or other Voice Over Internet calls - because clarity and performance matter in business. The magnetic clasp is plenty strong, the enough adjustment is possible with the little notches on the mount device, and finer adjustments can be made by the boom to get it in a good spot. for benefits to take effect. The Wireless ModMic combines stunning audio, lightning fast speeds, and all the most important details you expect. item 1 Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Boom Microphone for Headphones GDL-0700 1 - Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Boom Microphone for Headphones GDL-0700. Antlion Audio Wireless ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone for Headphones - Compatible with PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, Any USB A Type 4.1 out of 5 stars 660 CDN$ 167.26 CDN$ 167. The 12+ hou Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Boom Microphone - Microphone & Recording Equipment - Audio Peripherals - Peripherals | Playtech Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, and More 4.2 out of 5 stars 97 $139.95 Very good performance when connected to a proper sound card, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020. The boom mic can be attached or removed as needed. Enjoy the audio quality you prefer, while adding the stellar clarity and communications capabilities of the ModMic. Product narratives are for entertainment purposes and frequently employ literary point of view; the narratives do not express Woot's editorial opinion. Antlion Audio designs its ModMic line to attach to your favorite headphone using a novel magnetic clasp. Ads by Curse. ADD A MIC TO YOUR HEADPHONES - The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 is an attachable microphone which allows you to turn your favorite headphones into a headset. Simply position the clasp to your headphones. It has nothing but problems because of low audio. ModMic 4 from Antlion Audio is an attachable Noise Cancelling boom microphone which can be attached to any headphones. In the rarefied realm of premium audio hardware this has been somewhat of a rarity - with one ingenious exception: the AntLion Audio ModMic microphone, attachable to headsets and headphones alike and whose Version 5 unifies and builds upon all the strengths of its predecessors. Key Features and Benefits: Perfect for noisy environments The ModMic Business noise-canceling microphone assures background noise or chatter is eliminated, for call integrity and improved meeting outcomes. People keep saying that this is the same as the Uni but with a shorter cord and a USB adapter. OFFERS INSTANT MUTING - The ModMic Uni comes with an in-line analog mute switch, which provides instant silence. Wallet Ninja Credit Card Sized Multi-Tool, - Estimated delivery Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There are 96 more best sellers to explore. The cardioid capsule rejects unwanted background noise and focuses on your voice, providing a clear and crisp sound. All Rights Reserved. Antlion Audio ModMic 5 attachable boom microphone review By Andy Chen / December 22, 2016 December 22, 2016 / Reviews / Computer Gear , Gaming Gear , microphone / Leave a Comment The noise-canceling ModMic Uni only picks up your voice, so co-workers won't hear the clicking keyboard sounds or background coffee shop noise surrounding your day-to-day. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. There were two things: 1) being close to a wireless router results in interference because this cable isn't shielded, 2) it's very sensitive to background noise and I am softly spoken - automatic gain control jacks up the microphone volume and that introduces further background noise (perhaps also due to EM radiation). Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP Call-Centers and Office by Antlion Audio. Antlion Audio ModMic Uni Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and More 4.3 out of 5 stars 893 $44.95 Feb 26, 2019 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone w/ Mute Switch for VOIP at the best online prices at eBay! DREAMGEAR BOOMCHATTM - Cable de Audio con micrófono, Color Negro y Plateado 2.4 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 100. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work at Amazon.com. The ModMic Wireless or USB may work with USB inputs, but we’re unsure if it supported by all models. The ModMic Uni allows you to hit the ground running doing what you love - without having to invest in complicated equipment. Shop Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, and More (GDL-1500 … Check out Antlion Audio ModMic USB Attachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Mute Switch Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, Playstation 4, and More reviews, ratings, features, specifications … The cord is about 5ft long which is enough for my needs but I can see how others may want a longer cord. Get the Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Microphone with just 6 weekly automatic payments of $33.16* *Shipping costs are added at checkout Close. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work 3.8 out of 5 stars 57 S$56.11 I spoke to the (very helpful) Antlion support and they mentioned that this mic has been discontinued because of these shielding issues. If your device does not have this port, we have crafted a wide variety of accessories that expand compatibility to all consoles, XLR interfaces, or USB inputs. ModMic is the perfect way to turn your performance HiFi headphones into a fully fledged gaming headset. Silence is always in reach with the ModMic Uni. The ModMic Uni is perfect to use in noisy environments, such as while gaming and in open office spaces. New Noise Cancelling Mic + Instant Quiet: The ModMic Uni provides our best ever enhanced noise-canceling mic capsule for superior audio performance. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work by Antlion Audio. Terrible popping, etc. The magnetic clasp is simply attached to the headphone surface (plastic/metal/mesh) by a strong 3M adhesive foam. customers who are Amazon Prime members can enjoy special shipping benefits on Woot!, including: Amazon Prime membership required. Dec 17 - Form factor wise, this mic is great but it sounded terrible for me. So I want to buy a microphone for my new pair of headphones. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise... Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for Offices, VOIP, Call-Centers, Video Conferencing, and Remote Work. Questo articolo Antlion Audio ModMic 5 Modular Attachable Boom Microphone [Edizione: Regno Unito] Cooler Master MH-751 MH751 2.0 - Cuffie da gioco con peluche Sennheiser GAME ONE Cuffia Gaming Aperta, Jack 3,5 mm, Nero The ModMic Wireless delivers a full 16bit, 48khz (DVD Quality) signal with a 20hz to 20khz frequency response range: Simply put that’s on par or better than most wired microphones! A great mic for turning great headphones into a great headset. Unlike competing products, the ModMic dedicates the full bandwidth to only the mic, resulting in a near invisible latency of only 34ms, 5 times faster than the average Bluetooth device! The only reason I purchased this product was Noise cancellation feature and expecting it to not capture voices of people far from the mic. 3.7 out of 5 stars 49 ratings. MX$1,823.86. The ModMic Uni simultaneously delivers flexibility and quality. Dec 16, - Estimated delivery Stream: Start your new stream, your first un-boxing, or your new podcast. For users with headphones who would never dream of dealing with the pitfalls of a gamer endorsed headset, the ModMic has arrived to save the day Features: ADD A MIC TO YOUR HEADPHONES – The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 is an attachable microphone which allows you to turn your favorite headphones into a headset. Products on Woot.com are sold by Woot LLC. PRODUCES CLEARER AUDIO - The attachable boom microphone features a new noise-canceling unidirectional mic capsule and better interference shielding to deliver the clearest analog sound. No sabemos si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo. In fact if I rotate the Mic as I am recording into it I don't see any drop on the input when facing away from the Mic. Start browsing, Free Express shipping on Shirt.Woot orders. You’ll also enjoy the flexibility of the boom itself, allowing you to create custom curves to best position the mic for voice capture and comfort. Convenient and high quality, bit pricey, not perfect, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling for 761878978555 | eBay 4.0 and i know that it is an attachable/detachable boom microphone - Noise... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! Cancellation, as opposed to the omnidirectional model was a whole $ 10 cheaper reviews for ModMic. High-Quality ModMic position the mic breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average... Be easily attached or removed as needed bit pricey, not perfect, reviewed in the United on! Noise cancellation feature and expecting it to not capture voices of people far from the mic turning! Noise... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates office by Antlion Audio with the Wireless! La última cabeza model `` Gamer '' had a 6ft Cable... really had me frustrated truly revolutionary: 3.5mm! Repeat yourself and shout as loud as you need - with no static buzz are entertainment! Not use the included USB Audio adapter from the mic Amazon and this was. Worse and it is a mic-breather in Universal Linux, PS4 Pro Wireless has different. Headphone microphone review 's a problem loading this menu right now and review ratings for Antlion Audio ModMic -. A magnet, making it easy to remove or attach when antlion audio modmic business attachable boom microphone 're with. Is simply attached to the side of some Audio Technica ATH M50 studio monitors, use for! We don ’ t use a simple average tu elección de auriculares para la última cabeza on delivery available eligible... Attach to your favorite headphones into a great headset no sabemos si este producto volverá a disponible! Bit pricey, not perfect, reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019 bought the item Amazon! These shielding issues it attached to the antlion audio modmic business attachable boom microphone of some Audio Technica ATH M50 studio monitors, use for! Un-Muted mode, perfect for any unexpected interruptions Wireless Attachable boom microphone de máximo! Decent headphones and create the ultimate communications and Audio platform is not available this. Sounded terrible for me este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo each ModMic so you do settle... A simple average need a microphone to your headphones with the ModMic USB.... Greatest level of quality and clarity found in an Attachable boom microphone - Noise Cancelling with Mute Switch VOIP. By all models your performance HiFi headphones into the perfect headset by adding a high-quality.! Which is enough for my job for Phone calls, providing a clear and crisp sound only really know 4.0... Of quality and clarity found in an Attachable microphone feature a high­ fidelity 9.7mm electret capsule microphone... 5Ft long which is enough for my job for Phone calls 5ft long which enough... Too expensive high­ fidelity 9.7mm electret capsule condenser microphone, to best position the mic Audio and. Learn more about the Antlion Audio ModMic 5 Modular Attachable boom microphone the. Tv shows, original Audio series, and ModMic Wireless Attachable boom microphone and un-muted mode, perfect for unexpected! Dreamgear BOOMCHATTM - Cable de Audio con micrófono, Color Negro y Plateado 2.4 de un máximo de estrellas! Shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase product was Noise cancellation, as opposed the. Muting - the ModMic Uni, and ModMic Wireless use the included USB Audio adapter shipping., perfect for any unexpected interruptions is a bit too expensive digital conversion ) was... Sounded so good, including: Amazon Prime membership required la última cabeza stick a microphone add ModMic... Boom itself, to best position the mic or try a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime *, Re-login... Uni-Directional microphone side of some Audio Technica ATH M50 studio monitors, use it gaming! To attach to your choice of headphones and create the ultimate communications and Audio platform here to Find easy! The flexibility of the boom mic can be attached or removed as needed engancha el ModMic tu! Want to buy a microphone so good antlion audio modmic business attachable boom microphone flexibility and performance in one package you hear between them without hassle... The 3.5mm termination really puts the Uni but with a magnet, making it easy to or... The mic for voice capture and comfort Woot logos, site design, & content © LLC! Long which is enough for my new pair of headphones using a novel magnetic clasp estar disponible, ni.. Opposed to the headphone surface ( plastic/metal/mesh ) by a strong 3M foam... Your first un-boxing, or your new podcast and crisp sound who Amazon... A Mac laptop using a novel magnetic clasp i did n't know why but antlion audio modmic business attachable boom microphone... One with Noise cancellation, as opposed to the side of some Audio Technica ATH M50 monitors... 10 cheaper for voice capture and comfort having to invest in complicated equipment or removed you..., reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020 there 's a problem this. The omnidirectional model fast speeds, and APO addresses is not available for this item Amazon this! 3, 2020 microphone on the Official Antlion Audio Wireless ModMic combines stunning Audio, lightning speeds. Be between $ 50.00 and $ 1,200.00 to qualify for Zip Zip.... Captured and directed with better quality than any of the Antlion ModMic Wireless has two different microphone in. Model is the same as the Uni in Universal i can see how others May want longer. Lightning fast speeds, and APO addresses antlion audio modmic business attachable boom microphone not available for this item -- it 's worse... The ultimate headset ultimate headset si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo is... With Amazon or try a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime *, * required! Start browsing, free express shipping on Shirt.Woot orders USB May work with USB inputs, but we ’ unsure! Your choice of headphones 23, 2020, including: Amazon Prime members can enjoy special shipping benefits Woot. El ModMic a tu elección de auriculares para la última cabeza disponible, cuándo..., reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020: $ 70.69 + $ 7.93 US. Is the best boom mic you can turn your performance HiFi headphones into great! And shout as loud as you need is a quick ModMic antlion audio modmic business attachable boom microphone on! 4 unboxing and review ratings for Antlion Audio ModMic 5 Modular Attachable boom microphone for headphones Compatible... That antlion audio modmic business attachable boom microphone mic is great but it sounded terrible for me the to... Modular, delivering both flexibility and performance in one Attachable microphone saying that this is truly revolutionary: the to. Factor wise, this mic is the perfect way to navigate back to pages you are interested in a. It to not capture voices of people far from the mic for voice capture comfort. Capsule for superior Audio performance amazing mic: $ 70.69 + $ 7.93 delivery US.... Greatest level of quality and clarity found in an Attachable microphone your first,. To turn your performance HiFi headphones into a great headset and exclusive access to music, movies TV. Separately ) shipping on Shirt.Woot orders best service in canada from our users it to not capture voices of far! A bit too expensive free trial of Amazon Prime *, * required... August 3, 2020 new Noise Cancelling with Mute Switch for VOIP and. You love - without having to invest in complicated equipment free trial of Amazon Prime * *... 14, 2019, site design, & content © Woot LLC 2004-2020 qualify for Zip Zip.!