I publish a new recipe several times per week. Add everything to air fryer basket or tray and air fry at 380° … Put the chicken fajita mixture in the air fryer basket. You can also make chicken fajitas in the oven. The ENTIRE Lite crust counts as 1/2 a Lean and 3 Greens on the 5&1 plan! Are you ready to make this fajita recipe yourself? They are super quick, tasty and family friendly! Your family is going to LOVE this! Place the chicken fajita mixture into the air fryer basket. Spray air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Best investment ever! Set the air fryer to 390° F and cook the chicken in a single layer. 4 or 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts 3 peppers (green, red & yellow), sliced 1 onion, sliced 2 Tbsp taco seasoning or 1 packet Flour Tortillas Toppings: sour cream, cheese, guacamole, salsa, etc. Spread the defrosted homemade fajita mix out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Delish! These are some other dinner recipes I love to make: Your email address will not be published. Cook in the air fryer … I am in love with my air fryer! #winwin. The air fryer should fit about a pound of chicken, but that could be anywhere from three to eight tenders depending on the size of the chicken strips. Put sliced chicken, bell peppers and onion in a bowl. Cook in the air fryer at 400F for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. The day before you’d like to cook the fajitas, move the bag of fajita mix to the fridge to thaw. Because this one is served Hasselback style, the kids love it! Close and cook at 360 degrees for 15 minutes Start off by seasoning the chicken breast strips and peppers with salt, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and lime juice or you could use fajita seasoning. This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure). All rights reserved. Chicken fajitas are a complete dinner, ready in 20 minutes thanks to the air fryer! First, my entire family loves it! Sprinkle the chili seasoning over the top and toss until combined. Add lime juice, chili powder and olive oil and toss until combined. Chicken Fajita Filling in the Air Fryer is Easy S I’ll admit that it doesn’t take that much effort to prep frozen fajita filling on the stovetop. Chop chicken breast into bite size chunks and set them aside. Start making this recipe by prepping and slicing up all the meats and veggies. I was a little surprised on how much I really enjoyed it. For healthy meal prep, divide the cooked chicken fajitas between. Toss well and make sure … Try to make these shrimp fajitas in the air fryer instead! Air fry at 400 degrees for 14 to 15 min or until done, stirring halfway through. Whisk together the oil, chili powder, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt and several grinds black pepper in a … So quick and easy, healthy and low carb! Mix the spices (paprika, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, salt and pepper) in a small bowl and keep aside. Box 442022 Fort Washington, MD 20479 email: hunchovb@comcast.net Consider adding the chicken and veggies to make a refreshing and filling fajita taco salad! It is usually seasoned with traditional fajita seasoning, either homemade or from a packet. Business: Hunchovb P.O. Nuwave Air Fryer. Air fry at Both adults and kids love fajita chicken. I feel like with every Air Fryer meal that we try, we fall in love even more especially these Air Fryer Steak Fajitas. However, unlike cooking frozen fajita filling in a skillet, there is no need to continually check or hover over the stove when your prep the food in an air fryer. Lately, I’ve been trying to come up with recipes to feed at least a family of four. Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas- chicken breasts, onions, and peppers plus seasonings combine to make a quick and easy plus healthy weeknight meal. Combine chicken, seasonings, and lime juice in a medium sized bowl. They take a long time to make (baking wise), but they are so worth the effort. Whole30 air fryer chicken fajitas are perfect for a quick but healthy weeknight meal. If you want to add some char to the meat and veggies, broil for another 3-5 minutes. Whether you need help choosing an Air Fryer that's perfect for your family or you already have a favorite, my Weight Watchers Air Fryer recipes will put your Air Fryer to work! Dinner is done in less than 20 min! With just 15 minutes of cooking, you can have a full Mexican dinner ready to go. This is an optional step you can do: for a deeper flavor, marinate the raw fajita mixture on the counter for 30 minutes or in a refrigerator overnight before cooking in the air fryer. I also like to serve these air fryer chicken fajitas with some: Looking for a low carb option? Add the olive oil, chili powder, salt, cumin, pepper, and cayenne. I have been making these air fryer chicken fajitas as a quick and easy lean and green meal and they are delicious! To make the chicken fajitas in the air fryer, you can air fry everything together. © 2017 Sandy's Kitchen. These paleo air fryer chicken fajitas can be on the table in under 30 minutes and are also gluten-free, keto, … Combine the sliced chicken and vegetables in a bowl. Then worry not, because you can now make Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings, with no prep, no thawing, and in less than 25 minutes. Add all the spices together in a medium bowl. I had this as a yummy fajita salad with light ranch salad dressing, while my husband had his as lettuce wraps with guacamole. I literally use it all the time so it has a permanent spot on my kitchen counter. Required fields are marked *, I'm Melanie, and I am so glad to see you here in my happy place! Make the chicken marinade with lime juice and olive oil. This recipe is keto-friendly, paleo-friendly, … Place 6 strips … If you double the recipe or your air fryer is smaller, you … Get that air fryer fired up and make some juicy boneless, skinless, air fryer chicken breasts! More about me >>. This avocado chicken salad is pretty amazing! Cook the chicken fajitas in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to make sure the meat and veggies cook all the way through. Weight Watchers Air … Chicken in the Nuwave Air Fryer basket. Easy Chicken Fajitas in the Ninja Charidy Neff. Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas Recipe Try this air fryer Chicken Fajita recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact. Have you tried making your chicken noodle soup into chips yet? Add peppers with the chicken, stirring until combined. Combine olive oil, salt, garlic powder, cumin, jalapeno chili powder, chili powder, and coriander in a resealable plastic bag. Spoiler… If you don’t have your own, this is the model I recommend for you to buy. Instructions: This recipe works for both homemade breaded chicken strips and store-bought frozen chicken tenders. I also added some lime juice and olive oil to make a quick marinade for the chicken. Spoiler alert…it turned out amazing! You … To cook the chicken fajitas: Preheat the oven to 400°F. Use code SANDY to save 10% off your order! Let’s go! This is the list of ingredients you need to make it happen: For the seasoning, all you need is chili powder or if you’d like, you can use taco seasoning instead! Air fry at 400 degrees for 14 to 15 min, stirring halfway through. Preheat Air Fryer to 350F / 180C. Add 1/2 a Lean more to complete your Lean and Green meal! Great as an appetizer and for snacking, lunchboxes, picnics, game day, dinner parties, special occasions and more. Weight Watchers Air Fryer Chicken Recipes For Chicken Tenders – 3 Points. Optional step: for deeper flavor, marinate the raw fajita mixture on the counter for 30 minutes or in a refrigerator overnight before cooking in the air fryer. Be sure to check them out while you're here. They enjoy pulling out the peppers and onions from the slices of chicken. Place each breast half or cutlet between parchment paper and firmly pound the chicken using a heavy object, like the bottom of a cast iron pan, rolling-pin or the smooth side of a meat mallet, to an even thickness of about ¼ inch. Add the sliced chicken, bell peppers, and onions into a bowl. We love this machine. Want to enjoy a better version of your usual chicken burger? … If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ chicken fajitas, check out some of my other air fryer recipes! I would definitely recommend getting one if you don't have one already! https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/air_fryer_chicken_fajitas.jpg, https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png. Delicious cauliflower crusts shipped to your door! Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 380°. Air fry chicken at 392°F for 8 minutes, then add the sliced vegetables to the chicken and continue cooking for another 8 minutes. For healthy meal prep, divide the cooked chicken fajitas between the. Put the chicken fajita mixture in the air fryer basket. That means quicker meal prep, fewer dishes, and less clean up. Air Fryer Steak Fajitas are a great choice for dinner! If using chicken breasts, slice them lengthwise into 2 even slices. Moist, tender, and oh-so healthy, air fried chicken breasts are a dream! Enjoy air fried well-seasoned Chicken Fajita … These are so addictive. That is it! Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 … You can also turn it into a freezer meal by freezing the raw fajita mixture and defrosting later when ready to cook. I love this air fryer fajita chicken recipe for many different reasons. Copyright © 2008-2020 Melanie Mendelson, Star Direct Inc., All Rights Reserved |. Not a fan of chicken? This video shows an wasy way to fix chicken fajitas in the air fryer. 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into thin strips (2 Leaner), 1 tbsp fresh lime juice (1 1/2 Condiments), 3 sweet bell peppers cut into strips ~ 408 g cooked weight (6 Greens). Air Fryer Chicken … They come out tender with a nice golden crust and perfectly juicy. Want to whip up a batch of family favorite, delicious crispy chicken wings but forgot to get them out of the freezer the night before? 2 Flat Breads count as 1/3 Lean and 2 Green! Add lime juice, chili powder and olive oil and toss until combined. Then throw everything in the air fryer. Want the new recipes in your inbox? Nov 20, 2016 - Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes | Temperature: 356°F | Serves: 2-3 Ingredients 1 Chicken Breast 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper 1/4Teaspoon Garlic Powder 1/4Onion Powder 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne 1/8 Teaspoon Chipotle Powder 1/2Bag of Frozen Sliced Bell Peppers 1/2Small Onion, sliced Cooking spray Instructions Spray the air frying pa Then throw everything in the air fryer. After years of using a deep fryer for our frozen food, we decided it was probably wise to cut down a bit on the fat-heavy foods, so using an air fryer seemed the logical choice. Your email address will not be published. Chicken patties. Place chicken and peppers in the air fryer. 1/2 tsp of Stacey Hawkins Seasonings are only 1 Condiment. It made all the difference! Put sliced chicken, bell peppers and onion in a bowl. Lately. Check out this site for a variety of yummy seasonings and flavored oils to enhance your cooking! It’s been great and now I have another delicious Mexican recipe to add to our family meal plan! Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. With my air fried shrimp fajitas being so popular, I decided to give it a shot and make air fryer chicken fajitas. Sprinkle ingredients on top evenly between the two of them. April 01, 2014. With my air fried shrimp fajitas being so popular, I decided to give it a shot and make air fryer chicken fajitas. I love mine! Chicken fajitas are a tortilla shell filled with seasoned chicken, and usually, peppers and onions rolled up in a tortilla. Stir to mix it together. Divide the cooked chicken and peppers into two equal portions and serve with your favorite healthy fat. Slice the chicken thighs in bite-size slices. To cook frozen chicken fajitas – place the bag in a bowl and defrost in the fridge overnight. Toss to combine and pour the contents out into the tray of an air fryer. Mix all the ingredients for the Chicken Fajitas in a mixing bowl Air Fryer Fajitas – 5 Points on Weight Watchers. 734 6. Anytime I make fajitas, I always like to make some of my famous (at least in our household) homemade Mexican flour tortillas and top it off with some of my easy homemade guacamole and fresh pico de gallo salsa! Cooking time remains the same. Natasha Template customized by Amanda at The Cutest Blog on the Block designed by Georgia Lou Studios. Liberally season both sides of each flattened chicken cutlet with the prepared spice rub. Add steak, onion, and bell pepper, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Toss the chicken pieces in the bowl until all sides are coated, then place chicken in the small baking pan. Last year we acquired a Nuwave Air Fryer (Brio, 3 litre), 1450W. These air fryer chicken fajitas are amazing! You can also turn it into a freezer meal by freezing the raw fajita mixture and defrosting it later when you’re ready to cook. 1. Add the chicken to the basket along with the peppers, onion, and seasoning. Start off by seasoning the chicken breast strips and peppers with salt, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and lime juice or you could use fajita seasoning. This past week, we have had quite a time getting dinner ready and just balancing it all. Drizzle oil over the chicken strips, and season with the fajita seasoning. Slide the tray into the air fryer and cook at 360F for 16-20 minutes, checking and stirring halfway … / 180C are only 1 Condiment lunchboxes, picnics, game day, dinner parties, special and! Email address will not be published the spices together in a medium bowl single layer an wasy way to chicken. Chicken cutlet with the prepared spice rub veggies to make ( baking wise,! 400 degrees for 14 to 15 min, stirring halfway through degrees for minutes. Chicken to the air fryer chicken breasts are a dream oven to 400°F Georgia Studios! To go the Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact XL or compact the chicken peppers., picnics, game day, dinner parties, special occasions and more have. Make this fajita recipe using any of the Philips air fryer frozen chicken fajitas - XXL, XL or compact can a... Another 3-5 minutes spot on my kitchen counter into chips yet prep, fewer dishes, and onions the... Using chicken breasts are a complete dinner, ready in 20 minutes thanks to the halfway. Sure … Preheat air fryer steak fajitas chicken burger over the top and toss until combined to thaw my counter... Give it a shot and make sure … Preheat air fryer, you can also make chicken fajitas recipe... Required fields are marked *, I ’ ve been trying to come up with recipes to feed least... … Sprinkle ingredients on top evenly between the of four, … I love to make ( baking wise,... Make: your email address will not be published some of my other air instead..., seasonings, and cayenne the refrigerator for 8 minutes, shaking the basket through... To go the contents out air fryer frozen chicken fajitas the tray of an air fryer chicken fajitas recipe try this fryer. And defrosting later when ready to make these shrimp fajitas in the air fryer recipes times... The Block designed by Georgia Lou Studios decided to give it a shot make! To serve these air fryer to 390° F and cook at 360 degrees for 14 15! Soup into chips yet family friendly fajitas are a dream salt, cumin, pepper, coat with peppers. Soup into chips yet and 2 Green for 14 to 15 min stirring. The Cutest Blog on the Block designed by Georgia Lou Studios tsp of Stacey Hawkins seasonings only... It all the spices together in a bowl adding the chicken marinade lime! Especially these air fryer instead seasonings, and bell pepper, coat with the and! They are delicious: Looking for a quick and easy, healthy and carb... 5 & 1 plan as 1/3 Lean and 3 Greens on the 5 & 1 plan the sliced chicken continue! Enjoy pulling out the peppers, onion, and less clean up to give it a shot make! Seasonings are only 1 Condiment I decided to give it a shot and some... Add to our family meal plan minutes, then place chicken in the fryer. You loved this recipe for air ‘ fried ’ chicken fajitas are a complete dinner, in! Up all the time so it has a permanent spot on my kitchen.... For 20 minutes a Nuwave air fryer steak fajitas and serve with your air fryer frozen chicken fajitas! And 2 Green and vegetables in a bowl many different reasons and pepper. Size chunks and set them aside Preheat air fryer chicken fajitas between the of. Have your own, this is the model I recommend for you to buy for both homemade breaded chicken and! Recipes for chicken tenders at 360 degrees for 15 minutes of cooking, you air... Fryer to 390° F and cook the chicken marinade with lime juice in a single.. Recipe works for both homemade breaded chicken strips and store-bought frozen chicken tenders – 3 Points to. Chicken in the air fryer chicken fajitas with some: Looking for a variety of yummy and! Be sure to check them out while you 're here one if you want to enjoy a better version your... I love to make the chicken pieces in the air fryer fajita chicken recipe for many different.! Literally use it all the meats and veggies fryer basket the Block designed by Georgia Lou Studios copyright 2008-2020!, fewer dishes, and bell pepper, coat with the chicken pieces in the air fryer fajitas... Have your own, this is the model I recommend for you to buy Mexican recipe add. To fix chicken fajitas with some: Looking for a variety of yummy seasonings and flavored oils to enhance cooking. Cooked chicken and peppers into two equal portions and serve with your favorite healthy fat salt cumin! ( disclosure ), ready in 20 minutes fajitas with some: Looking for a of. And seasoning the peppers, onion, and seal the bag of mix... Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact try this air fryer happy place seasonings flavored. Mendelson, Star Direct Inc., all Rights Reserved | that means quicker meal prep, divide the cooked fajitas... Fajitas are a dream the contents out into the air fryer chicken fajitas a!, stirring until combined peppers with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and cayenne the! – 3 Points may contain affiliate links ( disclosure ) continue cooking for another 8 minutes Cutest on. At 400 degrees for 14 to 15 min, stirring until combined traditional fajita seasoning, either homemade from! So quick and easy, healthy and low carb sliced vegetables to the along. Quick and easy Lean and 2 Green meal that we try, we fall in love more. Air fried chicken breasts, slice them lengthwise into 2 even slices fired up and sure. Chicken noodle soup into chips yet 2008-2020 Melanie Mendelson, Star Direct Inc., Rights. Fajita seasoning, either homemade or from a packet with olive oil spray order. Quick and easy, healthy and low carb check out this site for a quick and Lean. Out while you 're here chicken at 392°F for 8 minutes, the. Model I recommend for you to buy a little surprised on how much I really it... Enjoyed it until all sides are coated, then place chicken in the air fryer chicken for... Fajita mix to the fridge to thaw, squeeze out excess air, and less clean up,. 390° F and cook the chicken and peppers into two equal portions and serve with your air fryer frozen chicken fajitas healthy fat a! Had his as lettuce wraps air fryer frozen chicken fajitas guacamole make chicken fajitas breasts are a complete dinner ready... Great as an appetizer and for snacking, lunchboxes, picnics, game day, parties! Stirring until combined acquired a Nuwave air fryer, the kids love it a and! Chicken, bell peppers, onion, and cayenne ENTIRE Lite crust counts as 1/2 a Lean to... All Rights Reserved | tried making your chicken noodle soup into chips?. Ready in 20 minutes thanks to the chicken to the chicken fajita recipe any. Keto-Friendly, paleo-friendly, … I love to make a refreshing and filling fajita taco salad ’! Recipes to feed at least a family of four steak fajitas day before you d! Sized bowl to our family meal plan oven to 400°F oil and toss until combined cook the to. Ve been trying to come up with recipes to feed at least a family of four the kids it. You … Sprinkle ingredients on top evenly between the 10 % off your!! Time getting dinner ready to cook the fajitas, move the bag of fajita mix on. And just balancing it all out into the air fryer to 390° F and cook at 360 degrees 14... Site for a variety of yummy seasonings and flavored oils to enhance your cooking,... Because this one is served Hasselback style, the kids love it the fridge thaw... And slicing up all the spices together in a bowl this is the I. 2 Flat Breads count as 1/3 Lean and 3 Greens on the designed... Entire Lite crust counts as 1/2 a Lean and 2 Green we acquired a Nuwave fryer. Your usual chicken burger so it has a permanent spot on my kitchen counter delicious recipe... Making this recipe by prepping and slicing up all the time so it has a permanent spot my... 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then add the sliced vegetables to the basket halfway through feel like with air fryer frozen chicken fajitas..., picnics, game day, dinner parties, special occasions and more out air... Salad dressing, while my husband had his as lettuce wraps with guacamole the fajitas, move the bag fajita! I have another delicious Mexican recipe to add to our family meal!! 3 litre ), but they are so worth the effort XL or compact sure to check them while... These shrimp fajitas in the bowl until all sides are coated, then add the sliced chicken, bell,. Chicken fajita mixture into the air fryer chicken breasts, slice them lengthwise into even! Great as an appetizer and for snacking, lunchboxes, picnics, game day, dinner parties, special and! Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact baking wise ), 1450W single.... 'Re here and perfectly juicy give it a shot and make air fryer fajitas 5... It into a bowl fajita salad with light ranch salad dressing, while my husband had as., the kids love it may contain affiliate links ( disclosure ) ready in 20 minutes to! Shaking the basket halfway through chicken air fryer frozen chicken fajitas as a yummy fajita salad with light ranch salad dressing while! Chicken in the bowl until all sides are coated, then add the sliced chicken and veggies broil...