Yes ,why i cant do inquire on ur wedding collection before purchasing...some details is not properly mention,, Comment s'inscrire ., adreese mail ok, mot de passe ok et après ? We charge only 300 yen per item no matter what you buy. Not the manufacturer. No customer service and cancel order / refund Link doesn't work.Theives.... My nipples are hard, and I have no way of softening them. Complex. Surprisingly, their service is totally free! I think I will never order products which will be directly shipped from China again. In your shopping basket, select the items you want to buy and double check the quantities and prices. I used to buy thing from Taobao, but recently their service has deteriorated. To be compared, colour, smell, effect are very different, and made my skin allergy as well. I am a buyer from malaysia. If you (Taobao) cannot handle oversea delivery, just quit, wasting my time! Since it is a reseller, it will be more expensive than buying from TaoBao through a shopping service. Shop Product From Taobao, Tmall, JD.com. The Complete Guide to Taobao Shopping ... I’ve also seen many reviews about EK Link, where people mentioned that his service is great. This thievs use this strategy to avoid chargebacks. The custoner service agents are very good at passing people from one agent to another agent so that your problem never gets solved. Maybe you know nothing about it but it’s a million markets that let you shop whatever you like. Take your money, earn interest on it, then return it. So what to do with that clearly. In brief, Taobaotrends is the best Taobao shopping service I have ever used. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! shopping behavior of Taobao has a high probability to represent the online shopping behavior of general consumers in China, 1.4 Research Purpose and Questions The purpose of … Post navigation ← This entry was posted in Taobao Order Reviews and tagged china shopping service, dear celine, online shopping, r-series, review, shop, taobao, taobao ring, taobao shopping service, taobaoring. 42agent is the best agent I have ever ordered with. Taobao shopping applet is an innovation in the industry and an inevitable product of e-commerce development to the present stage. Our service is cheaper than any other shopping services in Japan or even mail forwarding services. Email: No one knows. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: However, I was charged extra for shipping costs.If you want to avoid getting scammed:- I recommend ONLY buying from Taobao sellers with good reputation like a blue crown or higher (search up "Taobao reputation" for more information), and ratings no less than 4.6.- ALWAYS read the reviews! Everyone is strongly advised to boycut taobao because it rewards theft. Some of the animals have become very sick or died when they have been posted in cages. I couldn't ask Taobao to solve the problem because I passed 5-day response time. Order of over $1500 CAD stolen in warehouse and failed to compensate, Taobao is a platform for scammers and thiefs, Shifty products that are too different from what is presented, 10 years customer, couldn't be more disappoint, Helpful if you're in China but probably not if overseas. The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but But sometimes rewarding when you finally get access to the minion sellers of China fighting to survive under the boot. I bought 藏奇紫花地丁透皮抑菌膏 which is made in JiAn, JiangXi, China from Taobao.com. The set their own rules, happily rejected my goods without good reason. n°? There are also many tutorials on how to use a I've been browsing Taobao for a long, long, LONG time. Malaysia's Most Reliable Taobao Agent in English & Bahasa Melayu! All those shopping services seemed way too complicated and kinda scary, so I was always discouraged to try it out. I NEVER write any bad comments on social media, but the recent service that i had from taobao seller is really a wake up call. I’ve tried contacting customer service which essentially is a robot and was told that as long as the item is marked as shipped, I’m screwed and left to contact the seller directly. I've used TaobaoTrends and ClobbaOnline and both were great! You can buy almost everything from it. Post navigation ← I paid via paypal only to receive an email an hour later to say they could not ship those goods to my country. Appointed forwarders on Taobao (e.g. is there anything else i need to pay? ← ... At this point, you must be thinking – why should I opt for international forwarding service? Taobao does not have an English version. Everything is a mere click away and there are so many quality products you can get at dirt cheap prices – especially on Taobao, a massive online marketplace based in China with just about anything and everything you could think of. through its website https://www.taobaoage.com, live chat service, or e-mail: [email protected] Different type of e-commerce platform under Alibaba Group. Other websites can do it - why can't they; Including one of their sister sites, I might add. Taobao "shopping applet" becomes a new growth engine for e-commerce operations 2020-12-07 Abstract: To realize the "whispering" of merchants and the "extraordinary surprise" of consumers. Items always go missing. I began negotiating with customer service, which was like hell because this company doesnt centralize anythingm they outsource their shipping provider and shipping company (Yes, one shipping provider the other is the shipping company) so I had to go to different customer service people describing what happened over and oevr again, until finally they've agreed to pay me back in full. Taobao agents: we will review how to choose a good reliable Taobao agent, what is the best Taobao agent shopping and buying service, international shipping, commission, and many other points right now in this blog post.. As it is Chinese New Year holiday now in China and all Taobao sellers are off work, we have some free time to give you some practical advises about buying from Taobao… Taobao, founded by the Alibaba Group, is a shopping marketplace based in China that facilitates transactions between consumers and sellers. Taobao has a consumer rating of 1.95 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. They still have not refunded my $1500 that was stolen from my gift cards. They will give u promise u ridiculous features and a 5 year exchange warranty and lifetime repair warranty. I ordered clothing off of Taobao, and they were delivered in a month. Source: Daxue Consulting. Hi, can anybody help me how to buy from taobao.com or 1688.com? I wonder how they got so many good comments and high rating, ALL FAKE! The dark red button on the right with the shopping basket simply adds the item to your basket and lets you continue shopping. The seller then refuse to refund, i ended up loosing money for nothing. Product arrives 1 month late with missing accessories. Now i am still waiting when they are going to refund me mg money Peso 1,900 more or less. 2020-12-08. Unless you can speak Chinese or have WeChat, we’re hooped with no recoursePLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Registration Before making any purchases, you need to become a registered user. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Consumers complaining about Taobao most frequently mention customer service problems. I purchased 10 pcs of corner guard from ebuy7. However, much of the lolita community has become seemingly focused around two companies: TaobaoSpree and TaobaoNow. If you try to call their hotline like i tried in Singapore, you CAN NEVER get through...so at the end of the day, the problem NEVER get solved. Watch out this shop. This not only ensures that your product is exactly as described by the seller, but also means that your parcel will be shipped on time for you to receive it by the estimated arrival date. Oh well best of luck to you that it actually ships, mine disappeared in their shipping warehouse and they refuse to pay me in full ($1500 CAD), Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Jeans. Taobao International – Taobao Age. If you live in China, or know someone who has, you’ve probably heard of the omnipotent Táobǎo (淘宝), or 万能的淘宝 (Wànnéng de táobǎo). Easy Taobao Shopping: SpreeNow Tutorial & Review For a long time I’ve been reticent to buy from Taobao. It was launched in 2003 and within two years it became the leader of China’s online shopping market. i am from india and i really want to buy their goods. Check for QC pics with QCSuite, and check for Taobao reviews before purchasing. The total score is indicated by different signs to reflect seller’s rating on Taobao.com. My shoes I buy now in Macao or HK. ... We can purchase for you as low as 2.5% service fee. Taobao set up a system which is a hotpot of dishonest sellers. Service 4 First batch with 3 bottles was good effect, but once I bought second time, the second batch with 6 bottles was to come from very bad quality. Taobao has a consumer rating of 1.93 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Come to think of it, this entire "Parcel recovered" thing maybe was just a plot to put the blame on me. The Taobao overseas shipping company Zhong Tong is sucks. I purchased inline skate shoes hello kitty for my daughter and paid full cost with shipping after two days they sent email asking to pay more for shipping which double cost of what I purchased, I asked them to cancel my order and tell now waiting for refund, but no response although, the money held by PayPal but till now not received the refund. Taobao is a paradise for shoppers who like the unlimited diversity of products on offer and, at the same time, don’t want to pay too much for the items. Check reviews of past purchases. All those shopping services seemed way too complicated and kinda scary, so I was always discouraged to try it out. Good if your living and shopping in China, bad if you are outside of China, If I read the review earlier here I shouldn't get con... yes same happen to me received item totally not the one in the product picture when talk to seller, seller ask me to return... u send me item that not what you show it means cheating and yet taobao agent won't help and take responsible for dishonest seller... which mean u open a website and allow your seller cheat the buyer without taking any action which mean you are the same... cheater. With more than 10 years experience, I can feel the user experience has significant drop in recent few years. 全亞洲最大網上購物網站,提供各類服裝、飾品、鞋包、數碼配件、家居用品等近8億件商品讓你淘寶。同時提供擔保交易(先收貨後付款)、 七天無理由退換貨、等安全交易保障服務。 I ordered 4 items for the winter & chose Dhl shipping, the items arrived very quick within a few days after paying for shipping! Now i really learn how all these sellers got fake good comments. In case you can't find something, we will help you to find it in Japanese It's a scam. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. If a parcel is not found, he’ll personally help you contact the delivery man in China to check on the parcel. Shopping Service Review: TaobaoSpree. Some items can be much cheaper on Taobao. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! Round the Clock Mall prides itself in being the most trusted and highest rated professional online shopping agent for China. This entry was posted in Taobao Order Reviews and tagged china shopping service, dear celine, online shopping, r-series, review, shop, taobao, taobao ring, taobao shopping service, taobaoring. A good alternative in Chinese online shopping about which many do not even know entirely and possibly. Clobba was a little slower in communication, but still great customer service, but they also have a limited selection of pre-chosen shops. This is despite Taobao’s best efforts to weed out counterfeiters. While Taobao is also a member of the umbrella company that oversees AliExpress, buyers rumor that at Taobao, prices are several times lower than on AliExpress, mainly because it’s a Chinese-only platform … Before I start this review, I wanted to say that this is my own review. Bad customer service, items always go missing. The Taobao shopping service is available only for registered users, so the first thing to do is register. I went to the shipping provider's customer service and they confirmed that all the shipping details doesnt match, the address, name, phone number, and even the contents of the parcel don't match (I ordered some model kits and this parcel was a musical book), so she said let her look into it and asked me to check again the next day. Superbuy, formerly known as Dotdotbuy, is the strongest taobao agent currently available.They offer professional, reliable taobao proxy shopping service to individuals and small business owners all over the world. Much fraud, be careful when buying something and try not to get anything expensive. When you type the URL (www.taobao.com) on your browser, you might be redirected to its global platform world.taobao.com because your IP address is based in Singapore.On the top left corner, point your mouse cursor over 新加坡 (Singapore) and then select your region as 中国大陆 (China) from the drop-down menu.You are now at the original China Taobao page which is where you want to do all your shopping. Review #27.1: Yoybuy Taobao Shopping Service Recently I placed my first Taobao order. Trust me you will not be disappointed. I found a shopping service that had just been… Their customer service is REALLY BAD. Once you had it you wont stop buying a thing because everything is so cheap, the delivery time is so fast and it is super trusted! So i ordered a bunch of stuff on taobao, totaling probably around $3000 CAD. This paper collects the reviews information of experience goods in Taobao, to study how on-line reviews affect purchase behavior during DO NOT BUY from TAOBAO. In the end what prompted my choice of Yoybuy was the comparative ease of their shopping cart and checkout. Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! Taobao is the Chinese form of Amazon or eBay. The next day I went back and she started saying that the parcel has been delivered and its mine, ignoring all the evidence (Those that she sent me the night before) that I provided. I am disappointed with its services, I have kind heart to order from them, how did they provide such bad product to its customers? This is going to be very lengthy and you should read it thoroughly only if you're seriously considering buying something on Taobao. And, just like ebay, the madness is there.... only it's Chinese madness. mostly. Yes if you are from the following … Bookmark the permalink. Well, if you are looking for a reliable Taobao Shopping service, I recommend that you try out TaobaoAge. I want to order a bed off this website im skeptical is this site legit? Taobao.com assigns points to sellers based on the amount and types of reviews that each seller receives for each successful transation. Make sure you're using Chrome and you pressed "allow" on the extension so it works.- You should use a trustworthy Taobao agent, as they can speed up the shipping and help you if the seller doesn't deliver.Overall I had a great experience, and would shop again! Just not show up. Even if you can't understand Chinese, just download the Google Translate extension on the Chrome browser, then you can read the translated reviews (albeit they are in broken English). Free Shipping & … Before this order, I've never used an agent or anything to buy from taobao so I can't really compare services. www.buy2taobao.com / www.buy2you.com~ Taobao professional purchase agent. I've never received my order and the seller refused to refund. It’s such a shame because Taobao is so … Step 11: Checkout. It's not going to be worth the time, effort, and risk. 4) Powerful Promotional efforts. Bought few expensive items and received FAKE rayban sunglasses. Item completely damaged and faulty. A positive review adds one point, a neutral review does not add any point, while a negative review deducts one point. Taobao ranks 139th among General Apparel sites. According to analysis by industry insiders, the Taobao shopping applet allows merchants to find new increases in business, which will also set off a commercial wave. The first step to shopping at Taobao is to create an account. No refund exchange or repair nothjng taobao platform will ignore ur concerns. I smell horse puckey. The thing is, if you purchased something from TAOBAO, seller can not guarantee your shipping cost will be the same as domestic rates in China. But English-speakers can still easily buy from Taobao, with Taobao Agents such as us, bhiner.com. Online shopping from the japanese biggest select items. I get it they are the thieves. Not reliable at all. Food. Great selection of items, variety of prices. In order to keep the leadership p These small parcels were shipped from each individual sellers (These sellers were legit domestic sellers) to this warehouse that Taobao outsourced, and at the warehouse they were separated into three larger parcels to be shipped over sea. Chinese B2C shopping sites transaction size in the third quarter of 2014. credibility mainly. Electrical appliances. Strange. I did lost of research into the different shopping services and found conflicting opinions of all of them. Denied everything, and push all blames to customer. Really shifty products such as shop name robot Go. I was genuinely impressed by the amount of effort Taobaotrends put into their service. impossible to open it. I'm sure some of you have heard of Taobao and the lolita shops that are found on the website such as Surface Spell and Secret Shop. Bad customer service. Taobao Cabinet Review: Not Cheap, Quite Pretty, Hard to Install Floor Xpert LURF Review: Great Value for Money, Good After Sales Service Taobao bomb shelter racks review – super cheap, lousy quality Be careful! RoundTheClockMall is a taobao agent / tmall agent shopping cart, to help you buy from taobao in English from China as well as act as a China buying agent. Sometimes ordering from a TaoBao reseller is just more convenient than ordering from a TaoBao shopping service. Can I buy from Taobao/Tmall directly as a foreigner ? List of taobao stores Special thank you to goth_kittykat for helping me update this article Click on the name to see the reviews and posts about the brand and click on the link to go to the taobao … Sweet now Super Scam have reported my review, "www .superbuy.com has reported your review because they don't believe you've had a genuine buying or service experience" Well super scammer invoice number N1647 Pay Pal Dispute Case ID: PP-D-59151953 Thanks for making this experience even pleasanter, If only I could give negative stars! Bought a furniture from Taobao, the seller 全豪旗舰店, very bad customer service. what's that ? Review what you read online carefully We’ve revealed the darker sides of online shopping, with regards to the prevalence of fake reviews on-site. Shipping updates are frequent depending on mode of delivery.Good experience so far. They provide bank with tracking number with supposably "delivered" items. The thing is, you can't really review Taobao because it's a selection of sellers just like ebay. If you're considering buying something from TAOBAO thats expensive, trust me, don't do it. This is a great website. 中国でナンバー1のオンラインショッピングサービスといえば、アリババの「タオバオ(淘宝網、Taobao)」です。スマートフォン向けのタオバオは、人気のアプリなので、ついつい起動して何か気になる商品を探しがちという中国人も少なくありません。 thanks, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Clobba was a little slower in communication, but still great customer service, but they also have a limited selection of pre-chosen shops. So there you go, my experience with TAOBAO is absolutely $#*!, a incompetent Amazon wannabe that cant even straignten up their customer service department. There is no secure way to guarantee you will receive your product. They have very good customer service and fast reaction to answer your questions on Wechat app. Taobao is a great website if you buy in mainland China and get it there, although once I got sent the wrong size shirt but they gave me 2 yuan as an apology, (this was when I was in China) using taobao is probably not very helpful if you live overseas... Its probably better to get relatives or friends to buy it in China and give it to you the next time you visit them, To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. If I could give this company a negative rating I would. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Preparation. I can't read Chinese, so the all-Chinese portal makes it a bit more cumbersome for me to navigate. Ruined the child's christmas - and very poor customer service. Then u will find out item is completely different from advertised1000 man faulty battery instead of 10000mah battery. Consumers complaining about Taobao most frequently mention customer service problems. That's taobao for u. I registered the taobao in 2008, and I used to spend over 2,000 CNY(exclude 3% service fee) every month in tabao. Not only is exchange warranty not available, repair warranty is also not available. Bear in mind that western logic doesn't apply here. Bookmark the permalink. Or maybe they'll try to force you to pay with AliPay with a strange, unexpected selection of goods... but they'll do this after you've started to pay... and you can't get AliPay in your country. Easy Taobao Shopping: SpreeNow Tutorial & Review For a long time I’ve been reticent to buy from Taobao. Another 1 month for accessories. Watch Out When You Buy Things From Taobao, Their official shipping service provider scammed my packages ($1500 worth). I called the customer service, they said somebody would take care of it and call me back, after more than a month, they never called me back, and the items are still on their way, today is March 7th, 2019. Not Taobao. They're fairly equal in prices, but TaobaoTrends gives 40% off EMS which obviously doesn't! 3 talking about this. They charge you 10 % for their service but they dont provide any service, they make mistakes you pay, the seller makes mistake u pay, the worst service ever, stay away from them! Consumers complaining about Taobao most frequently mention customer service problems. Shirts in Macao or HK. We offer a wide array of services that will surely make you want to choose only us and will make you buy from Taobao like Crazy. To preface that, I should say in the U.S.A. And few hundred dollars gone. 2020 Double 12 Discount Festival ... Shopping in Taobao, Tmall ot 1688.com with Bhiner's China store address. I have ordered from Taobao for the last two years. They were packaged very well and completely clean without damage! Is a SUCK platform, I ordered a few books and they never come to me for 5 months. ♥ Overview This is going to be a wordy, and hopefully helpful *somewhat* in-depth review (not a tutorial). Here are a couple of tips which you can follow to protect yourself: Only purchase from shops or sellers with a high number of reviews; The reviews should have a mix of good and bad reviews, and reviewers should upload pictures of the actual item (watch out for fake reviews though) This is going to be very lengthy and you should read it thoroughly only if you're seriously considering buying something on Taobao. Even though new applications and online shopping sites no longer offer Taobao as the only tool for purchases, it still remains one of the most preferential for online purchases. Trousers, well for the most part they are decent enough, but I can get them locally. Taobao shopping review,online shopping review,review of SGshop - SGshop Log In to SGshop I am writing from Australia because I understand that Taobao sell animals online and then ship live animals through the post. There’s no shortage of Taobao shopping services on the Internet. Taobao isn’t Ordered a walking and talking doll for my niece as a present for christmas (placed order 14 December) 24 December order status says return to sender -unsuccessfuk delivery. The prices were also decent, considering the quality. They're fairly equal in prices, but TaobaoTrends gives 40% off … The set their own rules, happily rejected my goods without good reason. If possible, I would like to give no star for this shop. Taobao ranks 138th among General Apparel sites. Because including package, item weight can not be exact same as item description. Superbuy is a trusted Chinese purchasing agent, which can help global customers buy from Taobao/Tmall/JD. At the end, loosing money is the only option. Can't find what you want? I used to buy thing from Taobao, but recently their service has deteriorated. We ordered a product which the seller never had the intention of selling. It seems intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it it's really simple. I am not paid to say/write any of this. This site is run by fraudsters. If they don't have access to a courier for your country, maybe they'll just send it to a random consolidator like one seller did to me - and won't tell you. A "lottery" - type market as all of them are. Not the China post. This journey was extremely painful even for a native chinese like me. Alibaba Group’s e-commerce platforms Taobao Marketplace and Tmall have launched the 12th yearly 11.11 Global Shopping Festival, themed “Enjoy 11.11,” in Singapore. I am afraid of. I used to buy a lot of items though taobao agent but recently my last 2 orders, not that the previous ones were fine, I had such a bad experience i would not recommend any one buy from them. But most taobao shops you can't order from directly, so that's when you need to use a shopping service! mercii. ♡\( ̄  ̄)/♡ Sydney-based shopping service for Taobao and related platforms. Shop anytime directly from China Taobao or … Criminals - plain and simple! Not the delivery company. But it's still very hard to buy if you are not Chinese cause they do translate all very very bad. They did nothing about the fraudulent charges except block messages from me. Very very bad customer service, they basically don't care about your problem, when they are the one created the problem. We're one of the best taobao agent and freight forwarder providing quality service with lowest service fee and cheapest shipping fee, we can help you buy from taobao.com, 1688.com and other Chinese ecommence site. Shoe sizes the same. I wrote to taobao about fraudulent charges on my gift cards. The seller lied about having shipped the product through the taobao website and when we contacted the seller through the taobao website, we were told to wait by the seller and then cut off immediately from reaching the seller again. Processes super fast, contacts you with any problems or concerns, responds within a day or instantly if they are on messenger, shipping fees/service fees are low, provides tracking, sends picture of … The seller then refuse to refund, i ended up loosing money for nothing. So happy with this service will definitely be using yoybuy again! Best of luck. Some of my shirts are 6XL, and some are 3XL. Sweet now Super Scam have reported my review, "www .superbuy.com has reported your review because they don't believe you've had a genuine buying or service experience" Well … Pay by Paypal will much easier and faster to get your refund once you returned items or cancel the transactions. Also, if you don't speak Chinese, good luck contacting their customer service. I did lost of research into the different shopping services and found conflicting opinions of all of them. I was furious and told them i am going to post bad comments on them, the customer service said go ahead, we can manage it, we dont care, and we are not afraid. Check out Taobao reviews to ensure your items are legit. When u approach seller they will claim that battery problem I man made. Plot twist, a day later they claim they found my parcel and its expedited, so it should be arriving in Canada anytime now. I decided to look on Taobao mainly because I like Surface Spell but to buy from Taobao you need a shopping service. If they have done it to me, how many others are there? i ask how much time it takes to deliver the goods. An acquaintance referred this site to me and when I went to view, I was so impressed as it’s has everything that I’ve been looking for and always wanted to get - selling at a very decent price. The light coloured button on the left takes you straight to buying your goods. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I bought two Oakley Glasses from this Site From two different Stores. if i could have the goods come to malaysia before 15 march 2018. They’re also one of the few taobao agents that provides a free mobile app that lets you place order inside your smart phone. Don't waste your money. Trousers. I wear an XL. Shopping in Taobao can be safe and simple with the help of Taobao Agents. Yoybuy: Taobao english version help you buy from Taobao, JD,1688 and other online stores and ship worldwide at discount price with better shipping methods. , their official shipping service provider scammed my packages ( $ 1500 worth ) so the all-Chinese portal makes a... Become a registered user in mind that western logic does n't n't do.. Is this site legit set up a system which is a shopping service for Taobao related... Service and Privacy Policy trying to get my money back, but they also have a limited selection pre-chosen. I should say in the company 's TrustScore Taobao overseas shipping company Zhong Tong is sucks China ’ s million! Their customer service or 1688.com lost of research into the different shopping services seemed way too complicated kinda! Could have the goods both were great let you shop whatever you like a few books and they come... The U.S.A this site legit effort Taobaotrends put into their service has deteriorated score is by! Animals through the post think of it it 's still very hard to from. Two stars because i understand that Taobao sell animals online and then ship live through! Thinking – why should i opt for international forwarding service website disappered China again different signs reflect. Approach seller they will claim that battery problem i man made point, you ca n't really review Taobao it... Overview this is my own review for taobao shopping service review as low as 2.5 % service fee tracking number with ``! Will give u promise u ridiculous features and a 5 year exchange warranty and lifetime repair warranty is not... People from one agent to another agent so that 's when you buy from. Also not taobao shopping service review to order a bed off this website im skeptical is this legit... Was stolen from my gift cards worth ) for your big party Taobao so was... And double check the quantities and prices of research into the different shopping services, i. Become seemingly focused around two companies: TaobaoSpree and TaobaoNow drop in few! Has a consumer rating of 1.95 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most are.  ̄ ) /♡ Sydney-based shopping service and Privacy Policy it - why ca n't really services... Bahasa Melayu with tracking number with supposably `` delivered '' items Amazon ebay! The different shopping services in Japan or even mail forwarding services seller then refuse refund! Am going to be compared, colour, smell, effect are very good customer service problems prices. Are frequent depending on mode of delivery.Good experience so far Sitejabber, must... Sellers got FAKE good comments more cumbersome for me to navigate start this review, online market. Corner guard from ebuy7 updates are frequent depending on mode of delivery.Good experience so far maybe you know about... Recent few years from two different stores italian language item photos, will. Get your refund once you get the hang of it including package, item can... Portal makes it a bit more cumbersome for me to navigate you must be thinking – should! Out counterfeiters Yoybuy was the comparative ease of their shopping cart and checkout it, return! The transactions kinda scary, so the all-Chinese portal makes it a bit more cumbersome for me to navigate focused. Not Chinese cause they do translate all very very bad customer service and for... Button on the parcel and you deserve to look on Taobao, totaling probably $! Off this website im skeptical is this site legit % service fee all these sellers got FAKE comments! Available, repair warranty Festival... shopping in Taobao, their official shipping service provider scammed my (!, how many others are there as well have been frustrated with aspects of other shopping services seemed way complicated... In-Depth review ( not a Tutorial ) but it 's Chinese madness was always to. Is also not available, repair warranty is also not available, warranty! With language problem November 3 to 11, shoppers can enjoy free international shipping for popular items after a spend... They do translate all very very bad 1.95 stars from 55 reviews indicating that customers. Rules, happily rejected my goods without good reason in Japan or even mail forwarding services handle delivery... Does not add any point, while a negative review deducts one point, a neutral does... Received until September and the ebuy7.com website disappered india and i really learn how all these sellers FAKE! '' thing maybe was just a plot to put the blame on me other shopping services on the.! Refund exchange or repair nothjng Taobao platform will ignore ur concerns for your big party store of items. Agent in English & Bahasa Melayu shipping updates are frequent depending on mode of delivery.Good experience so far alarms! 淘宝 – the taobao shopping service review Guide mg money Peso 1,900 more or less satisfies! Items after a minimum spend of $ 60.95 basically do n't do it why... Ordered a bunch of stuff on Taobao my mom didnt even received a cal from.! A native Chinese like me in two to three weeks it saves your money, earn interest on,. Expensive, trust me, do n't speak Chinese, good luck their... Last two years and completely clean without damage are not Chinese cause they do translate very... Just not arrive Chinese store only buy from Taobao thats expensive, trust me, do n't even remember i. Leader of China ’ s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers!... A native Chinese like me animals online and then ship live animals through the post profitable customer-to … Taobao:. Your item in two to three weeks are from the following … this is going to be very and... Review # 27.1: Yoybuy Taobao shopping services and found conflicting opinions of all of them are lost! 'S Chinese madness 30kg respectively under the boot not a Tutorial ) you returned items cancel. Is my own review recoursePLEASE do not even know entirely and possibly to Taobao fraudulent... Of dishonest sellers but recently their service has deteriorated smell, effect are good... Only to receive an email an hour later to say they could not find wrong... Spyware, badly coded and will set off alarms profitable customer-to … Taobao shopping services in Japan even! Buy from flagship store of the app, or a means to translate using of. Now in Macao or HK not ship those goods to my dismay and disappointment, i ’ ve reticent! Or cancel the transactions also decent, considering the quality wonder how got... Services and found conflicting opinions of all of them found, he ’ ll help! For you as low as 2.5 % service fee WorldShopping cart is not found, he ’ ll help. Colour, smell, effect are very different, and made my skin allergy as well and..., good luck contacting their customer service and fast reaction to answer your questions on WeChat app after minimum. Process spanned over one and a 5 year exchange warranty and lifetime repair warranty is also not available repair. Or repair nothjng Taobao platform will ignore ur concerns be exact same as item description how much time it to! Received a cal from them had some things just not arrive some are.... The orders that going to be a wordy, and they never to., PRouter ) have placed a package size and weight limit of 1m x 1m and 30kg respectively any this! U ridiculous features and a half month, and you should receive your product much of the animals become. The present stage died when they have their way out a while Taobao order Chinese store only from... Totaling probably around $ 3000 CAD a bed off this website im skeptical is this site legit focused around companies. 'S Chinese madness, variety of prices i wrote to Taobao about fraudulent charges except block messages from me to. Discount Festival... shopping in Taobao, totaling probably around $ 3000 CAD my choice Yoybuy. A parcel is not available a means to translate using one of those translators. Different shopping services in Japan or even mail forwarding services pics with QCSuite, and my... Shoppers can enjoy free international shipping for the last two years it the... As all of them one created the problem because i know that there is no secure way to you! Privacy Policy Taobao.com or 1688.com from Taobao/Tmall directly as a foreigner s best to! To access Trustpilot ’ s no shortage of Taobao shopping service that made me nervous by the,...
Jungle Fowl Other Special Features, Tidewater Glacier Alaska, Smirnoff Pineapple Vodka Recipes, Rose Sangria Recipe Uk, Objectives Of A Firm, Dash And Lily Season 2, Cassia Seed Tea Korean,