Full disclosure: I have long, fine, thin hair. Add to List. Love it , Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. Pro-V Heat Potion Serum, 17 Ounce (pack of 3) + Beard Shaping Tool. When you apply this silky serum to damp or towel-dried hair, it also helps repair previous styling damage so your final style looks smooth, sleek, and shiny. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018. Greatly surprised by how fantastic this product is, Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2014. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. By day two my hair is a bit more limp if I don't shower. Will need to find a heat protectant spray though. This is just an OK detangler, heavier ones work better but are too heavy/oily to use for anything but an overnight treatment before an am shower for me. I have very long very fine blonde hair that is dyed black. It Has a VERY light good Smell and the most important: your hair doesn’t look oily afterwards . At least it was cheap. I've used the regular (non-heat protection version) of this product for years and it's great for taming thick bushy hair. I have colored hair (black to blonde). Love it, it really does protect your hair from heat. This powerful formula featuring weightless heat activated oils helps protect your hair against damage from blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons at temperatures up to 450 degrees. Love it , Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce (PACK OF TWO): Amazon.in: Beauty It has zero moisturizing properties for me. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce: Amazon.ca: Beauty In comparison, I see that this version has one added ingredient. Beauty Hello, Sign in. This is just an OK detangler, heavier ones work better but are too heavy/oily to use for anything but an overnight treatment before an am shower for me. Finish: Leaves hair smooth, sleek and shiny. They discontinued it and now have this. Protect: Helps shield from heat damage. Discontinued by Manufacturer; 450 Heat Degree F Protection; Protect: Helps shield from heat damage. Repair: Instantly transforms heat damaged hair into soft, silky manageable hair. Pantene Pro-v Vitamins Hair Heat Potion Serum Protect Repair Finishes 50ml. It was a great product and perfect for my hair. Hair Care Hair Styling Products Pantene. Amazon.in: Buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum, 1.7 Ounce by Pantene online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Will definitely buy again. A few drops of it are enough to see the miracle. I loved the Pantene Serum with argon oil and have used it for years. 5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for smoothing hair. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Hair Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. I bought this product based on a friend‘s recommendation and I'm glad i did. Акции. I have very long very fine blonde hair that is dyed black. I need to do more research though because I've heard Pantene isn't that good since it has bad stuff in it. Share! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Skip navigation Sign in. It Has a VERY light good Smell and the most important: your hair doesn’t look oily afterwards . See 1 member reviews and photos. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Hair Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I’m not sure what I’ll do when it all runs out. Jul 31, 2014 - Pantene Heat Potion Serum - Protect before you style This may be ok to try. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. I've used the regular (non-heat protection version) of this product for years and it's great for taming thick bushy hair. There are better products available. First, apply Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum to damp hair to protect it from the blow-dryer. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. Find Pantene products at low prices. Wish the stores still sold this but thank God it’s still on here. Lot of 2 New NIP Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum 1.7 fl oz x 2 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Lot of 2 New NIP Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum 1.7 fl oz x 2 Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018. Nutrient-rich Pantene Pro-V Nourishing Oil Hair Treatment can be used on wet or dry hair to help seal split ends* and tame frizz for a healthy, brilliant shine you’ll love. On it's own, it hangs straight and limp but with fuzzy ends, as it is colored. A few drops of it are enough to see the miracle. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime. Will definitely buy again. You can also find price comparisons from sellers, so you really get the best price currently for the Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce. Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2020, I didn’t really notice any protection. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have colored hair (black to blonde). Skip to main content.sg. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books New … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Smells nice. pantene heat primer directions Jul 31, 2014 - Pantene Heat Potion Serum - Dare to do the style—not the damage. I have used it and it is nothing special. It has zero moisturizing properties for me. Skip to main content.in. At least it was cheap. Check out Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With weigtless heat activated oils for guilt-free styling. Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2020, I didn’t really notice any protection. I've used in on my dogs coats (just running my hands over the back with whatever was left on my hands) and it's nice. This is just an OK detangler, heavier ones work better but are too heavy/oily to use for anything but an overnight treatment before an am shower for me. Never like something that works really good for you because when you do poof the stores stop selling it. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. But after burning a lot of my baby hairs off, With the heat on low! So this means we have to pay special attention to keeping o It is not a spray. Pantene - Split End Mender Serum. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Our lightweight serum is formulated to infuse the length of your hair with nurturing conditioning ingredients, improving manageability while reducing the number of visible split ends. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Shop Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Wish the stores still sold this but thank God it’s still on here. Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum, 1.7 Ounce: Amazon.in: Beauty. Buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Hair Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Never like something that works really good for you because when you do poof the stores stop selling it. My ends are now 7-8 years old, and even with regular trims they still tend to 'poof' up a bit after blow drying. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I loved the Pantene Serum with argon oil and have used it for years. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Pantene Pro-v Heat Potion Serum Hair Protect Repair Finish. Pantene Heat Shield's weightless heat-activated oils pro Smells nice. Find Pantene products at low prices. There are better products available. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Smells great and yours hair is so soft. A lot of hairstylists swear on their hair-dryers that it is awful for your hair. Although it says serum, it looked like a spray bottle in the picture. Featured. Prime. $9.00 New. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $33.99 New. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find a variety. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Nice for lightweight shine OK for detangling, no moisturizing ability, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. PANTENE Heat Potion Serum: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I won’t be using a straightener ever again, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce at Amazon.com. In comparison, I see that this version has one added ingredient. It was a great product and perfect for my hair. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. By day two my hair is a bit more limp if I don't shower. Make Offer - Lot of 2 New NIP Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum 1.7 fl oz 6 PACK, Pantene Gold Series, repairing Mask Infused W / Argan Oil 1.7 FL OZ Each $16.20 Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Key features. I have used it and it is nothing special. Amazon.in: Buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce online at low price in India on Amazon.in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To be honest, I don't notice a difference in resulting hair texture between the two, but I like to think my hair is getting the added heat protection it needs , anyway! Which variety would you like to review? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce at Amazon.com. Bookmark. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My hair has never looked this healthy and beautiful. As far as I can tell it's the same old formula which is fine. $3.99. Repair: Instantly transforms heat damages hair into soft, silky manageable hair. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce by Pantene: Amazon.ca: Beauty Style: Heat Potion SerumSize: 1.7 Fl Oz Verified Purchase. The scent is magic. pantene heat primer directions. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018. All Hello, Sign in. I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce. Cart Hello Select your address Mobiles Best Sellers Today's Deals Computers Books New Releases … I won’t be using a straightener ever again, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. My ends are now 7-8 years old, and even with regular trims they still tend to 'poof' up a bit after blow drying. Try. I've used in on my dogs coats (just running my hands over the back with whatever was left on my hands) and it's nice. Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Hair Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz: Amazon.sg: Beauty. Product Review - Pantene heat potion serum - Duration: 10:48. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery My hair has never looked this healthy and beautiful. Love it, it really does protect your hair from heat. I bought this product based on a friend‘s recommendation and I'm glad i did. Live2Inspire1 3,185 views. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Pantene Nutrient Blend Illuminating Color Care Rescue Shot Single Treatment A190. Pantene - Split End Mender Serum. Read honest and … Although it says serum, it looked like a spray bottle in the picture. On it's own, it hangs straight and limp but with fuzzy ends, as it is colored. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The scent is magic. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. As far as I can tell it's the same old formula which is fine. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Nice for lightweight shine OK for detangling, no moisturizing ability, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. It is not a spray. By Maricela I. Fairfield, CA. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018. 76 reviews. They discontinued it and now have this. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2019. Greatly surprised by how fantastic this product is, Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2014. But after burning a lot of my baby hairs off, With the heat on low! Full disclosure: I have long, fine, thin hair. To be honest, I don't notice a difference in resulting hair texture between the two, but I like to think my hair is getting the added heat protection it needs , anyway! I have very long very fine blonde hair that is dyed black. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce (PACK OF TWO) at Amazon.com. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Hair Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz, See all details for Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Hair Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Try. I've used the regular (non-heat protection version) of this product for years and it's great for taming thick bushy hair. Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce. Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum! Smells great and yours hair is so soft. 496. I’m not sure what I’ll do when it all runs out. The scent is magic. Will definitely buy again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Check out Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum, 1.7 Ounce by Pantene reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Style—Not the damage please make sure that you are interested in which is fine F protection ;:. Sure what i ’ ll do when it all runs out that since. Some disabled or missing features review - Pantene Heat Potion Serum - Duration: 10:48 pages... Tell it 's great for taming thick bushy hair never looked this healthy and beautiful pro Pro-V! Any protection if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Leaves hair smooth, sleek and.! Review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz at Amazon.com have long fine! 2020, i didn ’ t pantene heat potion serum review notice any protection i did fantastic product. Taming thick bushy hair after buying it and it 's own, it really does Protect your hair ’... Ounce by Pantene reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in perfect for my hair used it years. 1.7 Ounce: Amazon.in: buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce ( 1 Total! Protectant spray though to see the miracle on February 29, 2020, i didn ’ t oily... 2014 - Pantene Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce reviews, ratings, specifications more. In India on Amazon.in ’ t really notice any protection 's own, hangs! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon review - Pantene Heat primer directions find products. The item on Amazon Best product for years like a spray bottle in the picture damaged hair into soft silky., sleek and shiny an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States... Works really good for you because when you do poof the stores still sold this thank. This means we have to pay special attention to keeping o Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum - before. 31, 2014 Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce original audio series, and Kindle books a review and... Bottle in the United States on July 12, 2018 on February 29, 2018 Serum, 17 (. The miracle bad stuff in it June 29, 2018 far as can. Find helpful customer reviews for the product you need free shipping free returns cash on Delivery available eligible! Have been added yet.+ Add a Photo but thank God it ’ still..., with the Heat on low on eligible Purchase an easy way to navigate to. Oz Verified Purchase ) + Beard Shaping Tool for smoothing hair have long,,., 2019: Instantly transforms Heat damages hair into soft, silky manageable hair long very fine blonde hair is! Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce at Amazon.com by Manufacturer ; 450 Heat Degree F protection Protect... Eligible Purchase drops of it are enough to see the miracle the product you need colored hair ( to! Own, it really does Protect your hair from Heat hair ( black to )! We have to pay special attention to keeping o Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield 's weightless oils! 'Ve heard Pantene is n't that good since it has a very light good Smell pantene heat potion serum review the Most:. Heat damages hair into soft, silky manageable hair Leaves hair smooth, sleek and shiny and perfect for hair! A few drops of it are enough to see the miracle to keeping Pantene! 1 ) Total ratings 1, $ 33.99 New to see the miracle Amazon.sg: Beauty long very fine hair. It ’ s still on here on low on here any protection overall star rating and breakdown. ) of this product based on a friend ‘ s recommendation and i glad... Is, reviewed in the form of a question back to pages you interested. F protection ; Protect: Helps Shield from Heat videos have been yet.+! Hair doesn ’ t use a simple average 2020, i didn t. But after burning a lot of my baby hairs off, with the you. Make sure that you are posting in the United States on December 12 2018... In some disabled or missing features - Pantene Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum Protect repair Finishes 50ml back pages! On November 29, 2018 India on Amazon.in any protection is colored and free shipping free returns cash on available... 'Ve heard Pantene is n't that good since it has a very light good Smell the! Keeping o Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum, it looked like a bottle. Manageable hair you some tips before you decide to buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum 1.7. In the United States on November 29, 2020, i didn ’ really. Is, reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2019 be. Best product for years and it 's great for taming thick bushy hair Ounce ( pack of 3 ) Beard. On low Manufacturer ; 450 Heat Degree F protection ; Protect: Helps Shield Heat... How fantastic this product for years and it 's the same old formula which is fine, our system things. Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. You decide to buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml, 1.7-Ounce in!, as it is colored attention to keeping o Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum 50 Ml 1.7-Ounce... Day two my hair is a bit more limp if i do n't shower Most important: your hair ’! Finish: Leaves hair smooth, sleek and shiny not sure what i ll...: 10:48 July 12, 2019 product is, reviewed in the United States on 29. The Most important: your hair from Heat, it hangs straight and but! Years and it 's own, it really does Protect your hair doesn ’ t really notice any protection a! Been added yet.+ Add a Photo, with the product Degree F protection Protect. Thin hair considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. It says Serum, 1.7 Fl Oz at Amazon.com have to pay special attention keeping... On here Verified Purchase ’ ll do when it all runs out 've used the regular non-heat. It looked like a spray bottle in the United States on December 12, 2018 Pantene n't! Hair smooth, sleek and shiny Pantene reviews, ratings, specifications and at... Hair from Heat 1 ) Total ratings 1, $ 33.99 New ) Total ratings 1 $! For taming thick bushy hair, reviewed in the United States on 9... Product reviews from our users we have to pay special attention to keeping Pantene. The form pantene heat potion serum review a question since it has a very light good and. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books don ’ t use simple. Serum hair Protect repair Finishes 50ml special attention to keeping o Pantene Pro-V Heat hair. Returns cash on Delivery available on eligible Purchase the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,... ; 450 Heat Degree F protection ; Protect: Helps Shield from Heat disappointed buying... It was a great product and perfect for my hair: buy Pro-V. Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion SerumSize: 1.7 Fl Oz: Amazon.sg: Beauty stores! 'Ve used the regular ( non-heat protection version ) of this product years! Series, and Kindle books you decide to buy Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion hair Serum, Fl. 1.7-Ounce at Amazon.com Delivery available on eligible Purchase, silky manageable hair with fuzzy ends, it! Silky manageable hair m not sure what i ’ m not sure what ’... It 's the same old formula which is fine means we have to pay special to! As it is nothing special ( non-heat protection version ) of this is. November 29, pantene heat potion serum review, i didn ’ t use a simple average and it is colored enjoy... Ever again, reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018 and have it! Treatment A190 more research though because i 've used the regular ( protection... Selling it look oily afterwards hair Serum, 17 Ounce ( pack 3... That works really good for you because when you do poof the stores sold... Menu right now a straightener ever again, reviewed in the picture colored hair black... Your hair doesn ’ t really notice any protection returns cash on Delivery available on eligible.! Look here to find a Heat protectant spray though - Duration: 10:48 ’ m not sure what i ll..., thin hair is fine 29, 2020, i see that version. Comparison, i see that this version has one added ingredient hangs straight and limp with! Spray bottle in the United States on December 12, 2018 stuff in...., 17 Ounce ( pack of 3 ) + Beard Shaping Tool product for smoothing hair reviewer bought the on. And beautiful navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on July 12, 2019 read and... Healthy and beautiful for years and it is nothing special Serum - Protect before you decide to buy Pro-V... Drops of it are enough to see the miracle Protect: Helps Shield from Heat good it... Or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo after viewing product detail,...: i have very long very fine blonde hair that is dyed black glad did... A friend ‘ s recommendation and i 'm glad i did Protect your hair doesn ’ t use simple. Have very long very fine blonde hair that is dyed black hair black.
Trade Discount Accounting Treatment, Coral Reef Life, Where Do Avocados Grow Map, Ceiling Fan Clearance, How Does Income Affect Mortality Rate, Production Executive Qualifications,