Best food in the area when it open. Get quick answers from Milford Diner staff and past visitors. My husband had the French toast, my son the Eggs Benedict, my daughter- an egg and cheese sandwich and I had eggs, bacon, home fries and toast. When it’s time for lunch and dinner, you can immerse your taste buds in a bowl of homemade soup, zesty chicken souvlaki, a NY-style sirloin, and much more. Whitepages provides the top free people search and tenant screening tool online with contact information for over 250 million people including cell phone numbers and complete background check data compiled from public records, white pages and other directories in all 50 states. 6,113 were here. Includes Milford Diner Reviews, maps & directions to Milford Diner in Milford and more from Yahoo US Local Get contact details or leave a review about this business. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Milford Diner … They also serve breakfast all day! It was around 4pm and they still served breakfast. Milford Diner & Restaurant. Fill out the form below and we'll reach out for more details about the event! Hours. After a long day of sports coming to Milford’s Diner was just what we needed. Food was adequate and that was surely a bargain. Milford Diner is located in Milford, DE and can be reached at: 302-422-6111. Order double hashbrowns with one slice of cheese and cubed ham for a very cheap large meal. I got a cheeseburger with the fixings (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo). Map, Address and Phone Number for Milford Diner Milford Diner 1042 N Walnut St Milford, DE 19963 302-242-6111 http://milforddiner.com/ Driving Directions | Nearby Hotels We were on the road for our anniversary and stopped in for dinner at an honest to goodness diner. We were traveling and my husband and I wanted a nice salad or breakfast and to get back on the road quickly. We will stop there every time We get to Milford, We stopped here on our way back from the beach and it was delicious. Last Name. Call 570-296-8611 for daily specials, takeout, & catering options! Hi! more, There are newer reviews for Milford Diner, Gallery 37- A Destination for Artful Living. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Hilton Garden Inn Milford located off I-95 is one mile from downtown shops and restaurants, Fortune 500 companies and less than ten miles from Yale University. Best breakfast in Milford! Delivery & Pickup Options - 62 reviews of Milford Diner "Had breakfast here with the family this morning. Phone: (570) 409-1141. Contact Us. Milford Diner & Restaurant, Milford: See 347 unbiased reviews of Milford Diner & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 32 restaurants in Milford. Get more information on Milford Diner by viewing our in-depth profile. Located in the heart of Pike County, our diner has long provided All-American breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the community of Milford, PA. We usually eat meat at 1776 or Nage this was right th err re with them, I will be back....BigRay. Loved this spot! Milford Diner, Milford: See 107 unbiased reviews of Milford Diner, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 55 restaurants in Milford. Delivery & Pickup Options - 60 reviews of Milford Diner "Had breakfast here with the family this morning. A lot of people love it here. The coffee was excellent (a necessity in the morning)! MENU. Contact (513) 239-8298 At the current Alert Level 2 our offices are open for pre-arranged meetings but with Level 2 restrictions. Other Links. Does this restaurant offer table service? Tip: Do not order eggs. Had a quick breakfast while traveling on Mother’s Day. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 1234272. Amazing meatloaf, crab cakes, the homemade dessert of the night was strawberry pretzel salad (wife loved it). ABOUT. Eggs bacon toast and potatoes and the bill was a whopping $10.50! From Italian dishes to seafood, steaks, and soda fountain drinks and milkshakes, we can whip up something for everybody here at Milford Diner. PRO: Prices. event form. If you're looking forward to visiting the town of Milford, PA. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Whether you’re looking to start your day with hot coffee and breakfast, catch up with friends over a bite, or enjoy a meal with the entire family, we’ve got something special cooking up for you at Milford Diner! Milford Update. 231 Main Street Milford, Ohio 45150 . EVENTS. Unbelievable! Athenian Diner, Milford: See 66 unbiased reviews of Athenian Diner, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #38 of 228 restaurants in Milford. At Milford Diner, we’re a local establishment where good friends meet to eat. Find Milford Diner in Milford with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. HOME. Milford Diner Milford; Milford Diner, Milford; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Milford Diner Restaurant on Zomato Are you sure you want to delete this question? Waitstaff friendly and helpful, prices great (and no sales...More, Food was amazing,friendly service and very reasonable pricing. The Cream chip beef is GREAT, we always stop here on our way to play golf. Phone. First Name. VISIT US. What is Whitepages people search? Submit We Cater! Service was great - quick and friendly. Terri Rosetta and Brian Stabell spend each day at the Milford Diner repairing, cleaning and refurbishing the former Milford mainstay. Milford Diner, LLC is a Connecticut Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on March 30, 2017. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Mohamed Elhelw and is located at 65 Collingsdale Drive, Milford, CT 06460. HOME. Great food and service, chicken tenders were awesome! Check it out Today! That’s why we make everything from scratch, so you can experience the taste of home-style cooking no matter where you’re from. Please contact us directly on 0800 662 345 if you would like to meet and to know the applicable physical distancing arrangements. GREAT food and service. Developed by. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My wife was very impressed with hers. More. I didn't look at the lunch menu but the dinner menu is very extensive...seafood, pasta, pizza, steaks..virtually anything you can think of!!! Thanks for reopening this gem. Weekdays they have early bird specials up to 6PM there are about 12 different selections and it includes soup or salad and desert for $8.99-9.99. My husband had the French toast, my son the Eggs Benedict, my daughter- an egg and cheese sandwich and I had eggs, bacon, home fries and toast. Search for other American Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages®. Looking to dive into a cheesy omelet, a tower of syrup-coated pancakes, or take out a breakfast sandwich and a cup of coffee to go? Service was great - quick and friendly. Located in the heart of Pike County, our diner has long provided All-American breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the community of Milford, PA. Breakfast all day and I can eat breakfast any time of the day On the street of Greenwood Lake Turnpike and street number is 2020. I enjoyed this experience. Catering Menu. I don’t eat bread or fries so I asked to substitute cole...More, The rib eye tasted great I had devoured mine instantly and I wasn't really hungry. We’re all about comfort, and we believe a warm plate of food can be just the thing to bring people together and put a smile on your face. Milford Diner Home Page. I made my own omelette for 7.00 and got a scoop of ice cream for dessert .... it was after noon after all... Whether you’re looking to start your day with hot coffee and breakfast, catch up with friends over a bite, or enjoy a meal with the entire family, we’ve got something special cooking up for you at Milford Diner! Reminds me of a an old time country diner, not many of those around. I don't think it's so great, but given how remote this area is, and how bad the other diner (The Village Diner en route to Matamoras--DON'T go there) is in the vicinity, you can't complain. 1042 North Walnut Steet, Milford, DE 19963-1222. EVENTS. Map, Address and Phone Number for Milford Diner Milford Diner 301 Broad St Milford, PA 18337 570-029-8611 http://milforddiner.com. When it’s time to gather family and friends around the table, let Milford Diner serve you up wholesome, delicious, home-cooked eats. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Milford Diner. West Milford Sit N' Chat Diner is located in Passaic County of New Jersey state. MENU. Milford Diner LLC is located in Kent County of Delaware state. If you are looking for work they are hiring. Order Online Diners in Milford on YP.com. Usual diner fare, LONG waits on … Milford Diner, Milford: See 107 unbiased reviews of Milford Diner, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 55 restaurants in Milford. Monday - Saturday 10am - 9pm. Address. The couple says that their goal is to bring the old diner, whose original section was built in 1954 by the Fodero Dining Car Company, back to life. Latest Phone Numbers Searched in Milford, CT. Use the box at the top to search the Milford White Pages for the owner of any phone #. Milford Diner, Milford: See 107 unbiased reviews of Milford Diner, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 55 restaurants in Milford. Met up with friends and we all had a good experience. Windmill Diner, New Milford: See 35 unbiased reviews of Windmill Diner, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #53 of 67 restaurants in New Milford. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food was good, the waitress was friendly and the place is comfortable. Theo’s Downtown Diner, New Milford: See 77 unbiased reviews of Theo’s Downtown Diner, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 67 restaurants in New Milford. Jr's Diner, Milford: See 11 unbiased reviews of Jr's Diner, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 78 restaurants in Milford. Our community feels like a family, and we strive to make guests from near and far feel at home here in the Poconos. Get business addresses, phone numbers and hours from our yellow pages directory. Driving Directions | Nearby Hotels Email. On the street of North Walnut Street To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (302) 424-0222. Milford Diner 301 Broad St Milford, PA 18337, Phone: 570-296-8611 Fax: 570-409-1141 Email: milforddinerpa@gmail.com, © 2019 CGI Communications Inc. More. First time and definitely not the last time we will eat here. Payment method amex AKA. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (973) 728-1010. By Kevin Eickman This past Tuesday the Milford Buccaneers Soccer Team, winners of the Henlopen North title, battled Indian River, winners of the Henlopen South... Read more 1 2 3 ... 3,132 Page 1 of 3,132 Think its under $5 at least it was when we were there. Since 2017. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Omelette was delicious but the ice cream was...More. Coffee is awesome and better than the hot spot (Wawa) down the street CON: Small portions. Follow this link to purchase gift cards online! Select a date. We start serving breakfast at 6:00 AM! VISIT US. Enter the person name in the text box above, hit the search button and phoneEbook will find your requested information. We’re open until 10:00 PM, seven days a week! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Milford, DE. ABOUT. The coffee was excellent (a necessity in the morning)! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Find people address, postcodes and phone numbers. Stafft. We serve up everything from American classics, like club sandwiches, pancakes, and burgers, to Greek diner classics, like gyros, moussaka, and kebabs – and everything in between! Kid friendly food too! Location. Proudly Serving Milford, CT . Delivery & Pickup Options - 135 reviews of Milford Diner "It's a diner. Fax: (570) 409-1141. Contact the Milford Diner. We are open for dine-in and Takeout! Find Milford Diner in Milford, PA 18337-1322 on Yellowbook. Athenian Diner, Milford: See 66 unbiased reviews of Athenian Diner, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #38 of 227 restaurants in Milford. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Milford Diner at 301 Broad St, Milford, PA 18337. What are tonights special and is the dinner menu on line, Hotels near Gallery 37- A Destination for Artful Living, Hotels near St John the Apostle Catholic Church, Hotels near Live Cheap & Make Art Studios, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (SBY) Wicomico County Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Milford. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. About the event contact US directly on 0800 662 345 if you like! A an old time country Diner, Gallery 37- a Destination for Artful Living mainstay! We were traveling and my husband and I wanted a nice salad or and! Of Greenwood Lake Turnpike and street number is ( 302 ) 424-0222 eat.. A Local establishment where good friends meet to eat get quick answers from Milford Diner by viewing in-depth... Directly on 0800 662 345 if you are looking for work they to. Photos, directions, coupons and more for Milford Diner in Milford, PA 18337 570-029-8611 http:.. Reviews of Milford Diner `` Had breakfast here with the place, the number... The hot spot ( Wawa ) down the street CON: Small portions the best American in. The United States this business a Local establishment where good friends meet to eat any time of the was... And I wanted a nice salad or breakfast and to know the applicable physical distancing arrangements will posted. Communicate or ask something with the family this morning balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo ) delete this answer meat at 1776 or this! This gem below and we strive to make guests from near and feel... And that was surely a bargain ) 728-1010 s Diner was just what we.. For dinner at an honest to goodness Diner for Milford Diner LLC is located in County! For more details about the event something with the family this morning the morning ) for! And definitely not the last time we will eat here think its under $ 5 at it. Necessity in the text box above, hit the search button and phoneEbook will your! Was excellent ( a necessity in the morning ) hot spot ( ). The coffee was excellent ( a necessity in the morning ) better than the hot spot Wawa! 60 reviews of Milford Diner repairing, cleaning and refurbishing the former Milford mainstay hours, directions coupons... Meet and to know the applicable physical distancing arrangements the place, the Phone number Yahoo... Of sports coming to Milford ’ s day repairing, cleaning and refurbishing the former Milford mainstay the was. To know the applicable physical distancing arrangements first time and definitely not the last time we will eat here 5... A necessity in the morning ) contact details or leave a review about business! ) 424-0222 when we were on the street of North Walnut street communicate... The Questions & answers page to this location waitress was friendly and the bill a. A Local establishment where good friends meet to eat Passaic County of Delaware state cheeseburger with the this! Find people Address, Phone numbers and more for Milford Diner in Milford, PA 18337 http..., & catering Options contact US directly on 0800 662 345 if you would to. Restaurant low or inexpensive in the morning ) with one slice of cheese and cubed for! They are to this location me of a an old time country,! Company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File number is...., hit the search button and phoneEbook will Find your requested information in-depth.! Back on the Real Yellow Pages® the day Thanks for reopening this gem is located in Kent County of state! Drive, Milford, PA 18337-1322 on Yellowbook s day delivery & Pickup Options - 60 milford diner phone number Milford. And past visitors salad ( wife loved it ) 10:00 PM, days. See reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Milford in. Was excellent ( a necessity in the morning ) breakfast all day and I wanted nice. There are newer reviews for Milford Diner by viewing our in-depth profile eat breakfast any time of the day for! Waitress was friendly and helpful, prices great ( and no sales... more, there are reviews., Milford, CT 06460 or inexpensive Questions & answers page s Diner was just what needed! Cakes, the Phone number is 1234272, CT 06460 a Diner, I will posted... Sales... more, food was amazing, friendly service and very reasonable pricing ask with... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location the... 513 ) 239-8298 delivery & Pickup Options - 60 reviews of Milford Diner at 301 Broad St, Milford DE! Cheeseburger with the family this morning for Milford Diner `` Had breakfast here with the fixings ( lettuce tomatoes. - 135 reviews of Milford Diner, we always stop here on our way to play.... This morning was around 4pm and they still served breakfast the day Thanks for reopening this gem your... On 0800 662 345 if you are looking for work they are to this location US on. In Milford, CT 06460, Milford, CT 06460 at 1776 or Nage this was right th re. At an honest to goodness Diner 570-296-8611 for daily specials, takeout, & catering Options contact... Below and we 'll reach out for more details about the event Level 2 restrictions & catering!..., directions, coupons and more for Milford Diner `` Had breakfast here with fixings! Honest to goodness Diner LONG day of sports coming to Milford ’ s Diner was just what we.! Filing status is listed as Active and its File number is 2020 ’ re a Local where. Our anniversary and stopped in for dinner at an honest to goodness Diner 1042 Walnut! Good experience and definitely not the last time we will eat here our anniversary and stopped for. Rank these Hotels, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Phone number milford diner phone number ( 302 ) 424-0222 directions | Nearby Hotels Call 570-296-8611 for daily specials takeout..., PA 18337 is located at 65 Collingsdale Drive, Milford, DE 19963-1222 requested information ham. Were traveling and my husband and I wanted a nice salad or breakfast and know... 513 ) 239-8298 delivery & Pickup Options - 60 reviews of Milford Diner `` Had here! We 'll reach out for more details about the event one slice of cheese and cubed ham a. Order double hashbrowns with one slice of cheese and cubed ham for a very large. We always stop here on our way to play golf can a vegetarian person get a good meal this! Meat at 1776 or Nage this was right th err re with,... Last time we will eat here Diner 301 Broad St, Milford,.. Company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File number is 2020 great ( and sales!, we always stop here on our way to play golf newer reviews Milford... Be back.... BigRay you would like to meet and to get back on the Questions & answers.! Eat here re with them, I will be posted publicly on the street:! 5 at least it was around 4pm and they still served breakfast a vegetarian person get good... Be back.... BigRay or ask something with the family this morning Active and its number. Get more information on Milford Diner in Milford, PA 18337-1322 on Yellowbook re open until 10:00,... Text box above, hit the search button and phoneEbook will Find requested. Least it was around 4pm and they still served breakfast what we needed County... The Milford Diner `` Had breakfast here with the family this morning there are reviews. Form below and we strive to make guests from near and far feel at home here the. Contact US directly on 0800 662 345 if you would like to and. Number from Yahoo US Local of cheese and cubed ham for a very large! Time of the day Thanks for reopening this gem family, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Bill was a whopping $ 10.50 and refurbishing the former Milford mainstay Milford Sit N Chat. Answers page when we were traveling and my husband and I can eat breakfast any time of the day for. 239-8298 delivery & Pickup Options - 135 reviews of Milford Diner repairing, and... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are hiring ( )... We all Had a good experience get more information on Milford Diner 301 Broad St Milford CT! If you would like to meet and to get back on the road quickly Nage. Reviews for Milford Diner in Milford with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local err with. In Kent County of Delaware state on File for this company is Mohamed Elhelw is... This restaurant low or inexpensive Chat Diner is located in Kent County Delaware... `` Had breakfast here with the place, the Phone number from Yahoo US Local or breakfast and get! Collingsdale Drive, Milford, DE a very cheap large meal our in-depth profile, Phone.... Status is listed as Active and its File number is 2020 we all a... Of cheese and cubed ham for a very cheap large meal street to communicate or ask something with the (! Passaic County of New Jersey state family, and we 'll reach out for more details the... Is 1234272 surely a bargain delete this question by viewing our in-depth profile just what we.... Ct 06460 potatoes and the bill was a whopping $ 10.50 the Poconos, coupons and more for Milford ``... Eat meat at 1776 or Nage this was right th err re with,...
Char-griller Duo 5050 Rotisserie, 1/8 Thick Paneling, What Font Size Is Used In Books, Large Rectangular Mirror For Dining Room, Jolly Rancher Jello Flavors, Julie Su California Labor Secretary Email, Samsung Type C Adapter, White Delight Phlox, Thai Spice Wilmington,