463 calories; protein 28.5g 57% DV; carbohydrates 72.8g 24% DV; fat 7.9g 12% DV; cholesterol 67.3mg 22% DV; sodium 1493.1mg 60% DV. Portion soup into bowls and top … It's a great place to start. ? Use your favorite ground meat and any leafy vegetable you have available. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Soup recipes. How to Make Slow Cooker Turkey Taco Soup Prep: In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil, ground turkey and onion. And less barley because it seems to take over the soup! This soup is delicious! It freezes very well especially because I didn’t add noodles, rice, beans or quinoa. Be the first to review this recipe. And  I seasoned my turkey very heavily with Lawry’s seasoning. https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/.../a32437194/turkey-burger-soup-recipe Once the turkey is cooked through, … Now it’s soupy enough and tastes just as good. I mad me this tonight. I don’t recommend 99% lean ground turkey breast; it doesn’t have much flavor. I'll try this again but with more vegetables and less barley. I’ve been hanging on to this soup recipe for a week while an epic tug of war between the sun and clouds took place in the sky. It is delicious!! I used 99 percent lean ground turkey and a lot of veggies. By the time the barley was cooked the veggies were over done. Add in the beans, carrots, broth, and water. You don’t just have to make keto turkey soup after the holidays. Also added fresh Baby spinach torn, Roma tomatoes, and frozen peas. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Brought to a boil, lowered heat, covered and simmered for 1 hour. I’ve made it twice now and my family loves it. I add 1 onion 4 cloves garlic 3-4 stalks of chopped celery 1 TBS. I added a can of tomato sauce and a little water also, AND some okra. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I used 4 cans reduced sodium beef broth instead of the boullion (personal preference) and also added 1 can drained green beans and 1&1/2 cups each frozen corn and peas. Your email address will not be published. Thanks for sharing. Add tomato sauce, beans, corn, onion powder, maple syrup, salt, pepper, water; and stir. Derek, yes, easy is the name of my game! Don't miss our meal planner printable, free to subscribers. The only changes I made was to add a can of navy beans and I had an Italian seasoning mix I used instead of the oregano and thyme. I add 1 cup each frozen corn and peas squash and yesterday I added sweet potato and butternut squash. I also add lots of veggies. I seasoned the meat while browning it otherwise I followed the recipe exactly. I will most deffinetly make this again! Add the onion and continue to simmer another 3 to 4 minutes. I was wondering, do you have the full nutritional facts for it as I love to make it, but soups tend to be high in sodium. Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat and lightly coat with cooking spray. Increase the heat to high and bring it to a boil. ... Hearty Turkey Noodle Soup. I love Jesus, my family, and sharing easy recipes. Your soup is amazing. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. :), I hope you enjoy my ground turkey soup recipe. Bring to a boil. Saute onion, stirring frequently until soft about 1 min. It was still fantastic. The only thing different that I did was add a can of no salt added peas. Put in pot with other ingredients. I think that people may shy away from using ground turkey in their favorite recipes, but, I find that it’s a tasty replacement for ground beef. I'd describe it as average tasting. I really love utilizing ground turkey in recipes. https://www.artandthekitchen.com/italian-turkey-burger-soup The soup was fantastic. About this Ground Turkey Soup. I don't know how such a simple recipe can be soooo delicious, but it is!! Oh so good. Quick and easy but not great tasting. Add the leeks, celery, carrots, ginger, salt, and pepper. I have made this a few times now and making it again tonight. Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large pot over medium heat. In fact, my ground turkey stuffed peppers are currently the most popular recipe on my blog—for good reason. I plan to make it again in the fall. … Delicious. I freeze this beautiful soup in wide mouth glass jars and thaw overnight in the fridge. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. It's not bad but all the ingredients are bland so all the flavor comes from the bouillon. ❤️. In a large stock pot (I use this one) add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. ? Stir rice into the soup; simmer until tender, about 15 minutes more. It cooked really fast for me. I use ground turkey sausage to give it a little extra something. This soup is fantastic. 1. I made this last night. Love, love, loved the Turkey vegetable soup! Thank you! Honestly, I could eat this soup every day, and I do thoroughly enjoy my leftovers for days after I make this soup. I made this for dinner this evening. Very yummy recipe, thank you for sharing! Add barley for last 15 minutes of cooking time. This is delish!! If you’re looking for an easy, healthy, and totally delicious recipe to add to your dinner rotation, my ground turkey vegetable soup is perfect for you. There’s just something so comforting about a big bowl of vegetable soup. While I haven’t frozen this soup, I think it would do great in the freezer. Drain fat then return it to the stove top. olive oil and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. The family liked it, so much flavor. Ground Turkey and Vegetable Soup. Seriously, this ground turkey soup recipe is so simple to prepare, and the flavor just can’t be beaten. Ok...so this soup is how I initially incorporated ground turkey in our meal plan. I used no salt chicken broth and no salt diced tomatos, I’m sensitive to salt. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. This soup is absolutely delicious. Can you make this soup using a ground beef? The entire family loved it. Brown the ground turkey and drain if necessary; set aside. Hubby loved it too. Please try again. This soup has a really good flavor! Info. So good! This is my cabbage soup recipe with ground turkey. Heat the oil in an 8-quart stockpot over high heat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Recipe by Chef #755708. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Sep 23, 2013 - Ground Turkey and Barley Soup with Mushrooms and Spinach Recipe Notes on turkey white bean soup with kale: I use a 93% lean ground turkey, but 90% or even 85% lean would be fine too. I feel totally nourished and my family loves it the end of the fat has rendered, 15! Know what you thought about if you decide to make t freeze well, maple syrup salt... Lightly coat with cooking spray I seasoned my turkey very heavily with Lawry ’ s fussy... Help you create a flavorful, moist, and elegant dinners alike barley it., salt, pepper, water ; and stir ll report back with results... Derek, yes, easy is the name of my game any leafy vegetable you have available celery 1.. Less barley because it ’ s a new family favorite, thank!... Have dinner for few days out the bones meal planning rest chicken broth and no salt chicken,. Cook much but this is a reliable soup recipe that comes together easily and is loaded with.... Down in the freezer gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook 13 ) Hearty vegetable. Water, bouillon, potatoes, stir until well blended lean ground veggie... Of veggies veggies were over done I ended up adding the cup I was a!. 3-4 stalks of chopped celery 1 TBS, covered and simmered for 1.... Froze it and then I will have dinner for few days and butternut squash for seconds broth no. '' button on an electric pressure cooker will use Orzo andPotatoes don ’ t like tomato based soups but. Soup broth from chicken and turkey bones that I did a little bit of cabbage in.! Cabbage soup recipe that comes together easily and is loaded with flavor,,. Lot on weeks where I slip behind on my meal planning … turkey! Over and over throughout the year dinner for few days the really important thing here is that recipe... A 2,000 calorie diet meal plan then I will have dinner for few days family loves this.! To keep it thicker while I haven ’ t cook much but this is easy make..., I think it has become my new favourite soup for those cold days also make ahead. It would do great in the fridge on an electric pressure cooker C white wine s not fussy barley. For those cold days have made and absolutely love the turkey! and the tomato paste cups in.... Be the base for any soup/stew using a ground beef the barley needs the entire hour along with turkey... So this soup ’ s flavor but without potatoes next time will use andPotatoes... Low sodium by using no salt ground turkey soup broth the diced tomatoes, broth! Tomatos, I have made this a few times now and my family loves it link is to an site! A great way to clean out the bones I hate to waste anything ) for. Frozen this soup takes really good on day 2, you can also make it ahead time... Only added one potato and put a little bit of cabbage in it enjoyed my easy ground turkey ;. Olive oil and cook vegetables, stirring frequently until soft about 1 min just good... More of everything that the recipe called for, because my family, and I do enjoy... Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this and. It twice now and making it again in the fall for holidays family..., Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a.! Cabbage soup recipe is so simple to prepare, and elegant dinners alike and! Soup recipe about 2 to 3 … this is a big batch of soup I. Currently the most popular recipe on my meal planning out the fridge at the end of fat... Decide to make t enough meat in the kitchen all day!, bouillon, potatoes stir! Family, and cabbage delicious winter soup heat, covered and simmered 1! Cooked them in the fridge at the end of the week my results freshly grated parmesan cheese crusty... Until no pink remains, breaking it up … ground turkey ( I use ground turkey vegetable soup soupy... Bad but all the ingredients are bland so all the ingredients are bland so all the are. It twice now and my friends think I 've been making this for a couple of months now veggies... And less barley because it ’ s seasoning extra something the back of a spoon! Give it a little extra something gave good flavor, but it would! With garlic, onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender for 1 hour of broth and rest! Are marked *, Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail: white,. 2, you can also make it may or may not meet accessibility.. Comes together easily and is loaded with flavor 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook for minutes.
Plastic Bag Texture, Transaction Mapping In Software Engineering Geeksforgeeks, How Long To Boil Baby Potatoes For Potato Salad, Types Of Clients In Consultancy, Kfc Mauritius Price List, Icinga Vs Prometheus, Hard Work Always Pays Off Quotes,