She could just end this ridiculous farce that had become her life. Fantastic HP fanfic, definitely some dark content and some mature content, but didn't get bogged down in either of those things. AMAZING. Did you think their relationship development and characterization was good in this fic? You have Dramione, Drarry, Snarry, and even Hermione-Sirius pairings. We're Dramione fans helping Dramione fans find what they're looking for. Alone and lonely, her budding career destroyed by a concocted scandal, Hermione has equal cause for retribution. a classic. Welcome to the Dramione Fanfic Dictionary, your 1# Source for Dramione Fanfiction. 5 5. comments. What do they want? Her words are perfectly coherent the way any sober person’s would be. Most of the HP fanfic today live in sites like AO3 , HPFanFicArchive , HarryPotterFanFiction , and Reddit . The movie is based on the original play, "The Front Page.". Malfoy was seldom around, but his presence still clung to Hermione like a spectre. Cruel and Beautiful World by Lena Phoria. Hermione and Malfoy find themselves in Switzerland, all of a sudden, looking for clues and trying to prevent dastardly things while freeing Luna from her kidnappers. Find Your Way Back by Musyc [E] Anything by Musyc is amazing, and this is no exception. What happens if you manage to solve the mystery of immortality? Cruel and Beautiful World By: Lena Phoria - M, 50 chapters - After years of captivity, Hermione Granger fights her way onto the streets of Voldemort’s London with only the knife in her pocket and the blood on her hands. A long one-shot inspired by the film 'Sabrina'. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. Draco and Hermione are work colleagues and also exes. My couple: Walter Burns and Hildy Johnson from the 1940 screwball comedy film, "His Girl Friday," starring Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell. Master by AkashaTheKitty - similar to Manacled, Voldemort wins au, non-con/dub-con scenes, not a dramione ending. ***isolationby bex-chan: honestly if you’ve read a dhr fic rec list, you’ve seen this one. Or, a dramione wartime remix of Phantom/Christine. She had to be beautiful, and deferential, and from a good family. Dramione (Draco/Hermione) Fanfics Draco/Hermione (Harry Potter series) fanfiction. Love Me Twice by Bex-chan is a one-shot Dramione fic that takes place five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, and certain plot points have been changed. It’s now a published fiction, you can buy it on Amazon and it truly is amazing! Hermione woke up from a simulation--a fantasy world filled with magic and heroes. Men and women can't be friends because sex always ruins it. Cruel and Beautiful World by Lena Phoria. Published October 18th 2013 by fanfiction.net (first published February 5th 2013. I can’t believe the world and the plot that Lena was able to build in this piece, and I never once considered putting this story down. Post-Hogwarts. He was there when she closed her eyes, there when she couldn't sleep, there when every shadow seemed to move just at the edge of her vision. 7. please sign up It was by far one of the best dramione stories i have EVER read. If you ask her, it’s pretty impressive after downing half a dozen shots of very disgusting (but very invigorating) vodka. Read on AO3! The love story between Draco and Hermione is so moving and convincing. He wondered why he had even ever been afraid of death, nothingness was nice. I think it's about time that I write a proper review for what I consider to be the best fanfiction out there. Posted by 1 year ago. Contains mention of rape, murder, torture, etc., so be wary if you’re squeamish. I absolutely loved this story. A wedding, a Greek island, and a daughter who wants to reunite her parents. Very funny :D . “We should get back to the dorms.” “Why? hide. Together, the pair will reap the justice that has eluded them for thirty years. He felt it. The love story between Draco and Hermione is so moving and convincing and incredible, and I’m afraid I’ll have to take a break from fanfiction for a long time after this, since I doubt anything will be able to compare. Maybe Malfoy and Granger can beat the odds and actually have a friendship without sex ruining it, right? I have never, ever been so affected by a story as I was by this one. He's her lobster!" It would be so easy. Cruel And Beautiful World by hpfanfictionaddict 370K 4.4K 51 After years of captivity, Hermione Granger fights her way onto the streets of Voldemort's London with only the knife in her pocket and the blood on her hands. Draco's not ready to let her go. Anonymous says: November 18, 2019 at 8:08 pm . I might post that long review on my blog, and maybe here if I want to. A Cruel and Beautiful World (dramione) Request. Two absolute must-reads. After escaping Azkaban, his first target is his advocate, Hermione Granger. Are there intruders breaking into the magically fortified estate, which should be impossible? Please consider turning it on! 19 Octubre 2014; #Cruel and Beautiful World #Lena Phoria #FanFics Dramione #DMHG; 26; A draco-kylo le gusta esto . It takes the unexpected engagement of their children to get Draco and Hermione in a room together, but only the selfish acts of their estranged spouses and a 300 Galleon bottle of firewhiskey will get them in … She's ready for a major change that will take her out of the crazy work environment that has driven her life for too long. Start now with a free trial. In which the Order of the Phoenix sends Hermione to kill Draco and she ends up recruiting him instead. dramione fanfiction writer/ao3/FFnet/Ask me a question! tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Dramione [+18] [E] A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy Static Revenge Is All The Sweeter Cruel and Beautiful World The Request The Malaria Visions Angel's Temptation. I too love a slow burn for them with Draco being.. well, Draco instead of a softie. Read unlimited* books and audiobooks. Cruel and Beautiful World by Lena Phoria [M] Dark, but so, so good. To see what your friends thought of this book, Cancel Anytime ... Cruel and Beautiful World … Addeddate 2019-06-18 07:34:59 Identifier LenaPhoriaCruelAndBeautifulWorld Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t05z01j50 Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR) slytherclaweditinspiration Series. Draco certainly thought so. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. {Ao3} {Other} [Rated: Teen] • [Post War] [Warnings: N/A] Draco had made a list of everything he needed to fall in love. Holy. Dramione/Hansy. Reply. You can actually see old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you know, holding claws. Another wildly entertaining HP fanfic! yolily6 ha reblogueado esto desde and-18. 150 ★ 25 Nov 2020 ★ via & src kyloren: Y o u m u s t b e M i ... Resistance Chapter 19 now posted on FFN and AO3! Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Broken Wings (Cruel and Beautiful World Book 1). He felt real and solid, his arms warm and familiar around her, and Hermione invariably woke to an almost overwhelming sense of longing and loss, and enough self-loathing to drown in. Slowly. Written for Round 10 of the Dramione Couples Remix. To feel her touch again Harry will tear apart the Wizarding world, stone by stone. Interativas [+18], [L] His best "lesbian" friend Betting her Another Life Stole my heart Addicted i remember reading this when i was a sophomore in high school. SIMPLY AMAZING. Even after escape she became his sole obsession. For the first time, he could feel no deep hunger within himself for more (power, knowledge, money, power) or want for the death of those around him.In fact, he felt whole, more whole than he had felt even before he began to split his soul. The Boy in the Hammock by galfoy - war au, not really slow burn, tuncoat!Draco, pro-Lucius/Narcissa, kinda fast romance. Because of course Hermione Granger would find a way to stopper time if she set her mind to it. My favorite dramione fic was Cruel and Beautiful World by Lena Phoria but unfortunately has been taken down FF since I last read it. With Snape dead Hermione finds herself unequal to the task of becoming his replacement in the Order. report. Cruel and Beautiful World By: Lena Phoria. Part 15 of Dramione Delectables; Language: English Words: 5,259 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 18 Kudos: 73 … This? -- Dustin Henderson, 'Stranger Things'A tale about what can happen when two people get curious enough to open more than one kind of door. I cant believe the world and the plot that Lena was able to build in this piece, and I never once considered putting this story down. Her feet dangled from the side of the diving board. Cruel Beautiful World is set in the early '70s against the specter of the Manson girls. She had to be someone his parents would like, someone his friends would approve of. Falsely convicted of a triple homicide, Draco Malfoy swears vengeance on all responsible for his imprisonment. Hermione woke up from a simulation--a fantasy world filled with magic and heroes. The famed young wizard heroes of England survived Lord Voldemort's reign, so courtship in this time of easy peace, with its ritual assemblies, eccentric chaperones, and mannered social calls should be easy, right? After the End is another Old School fanfiction, completed in 2003. Two absolute must-reads. Freaking. Sometimes Hermione could still feel the enchanted ropes holding her down; sometimes she could still see him standing over her, asking questions she could not answer, dragging answers out of her with kind words and soft hands and cruel spells. 4.5 stars. I just started Cruel & Beautiful World with recs on this sub. The "Sweeney Todd" remix no one asked for, but I am all-too-happy to deliver. I wrote out a long review for this, but I still need to think about a lot of things. true dramione nostalgia. The Golden Trio is willing to do anything to prevent this, but Hermione Granger has her own agenda. But it wasn't until she returned to reality that strange things began to happen. 0. Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are both dead, and Draco Malfoy, having switched sides years ago, leads the heroes. I have read it countless of time in the past few months and I can't get enough. 50% Upvoted. Monday - Friday: Ask Open for All Saturday and Sunday: Closed Please give us until the end of Sunday to answer all asks. dramione fic rec list ... Hermione is sixty and all alone in the world when on a fateful day she wakes to read the news of Draco Malfoy’s death. Over the past two years I have read alot of dramione fanfiction, but nothing comes close to the love I have for this one. It has an intricate plot and amazing characters. She could slip into the dark emerald waters and let the ocean swallow her whole. <3. Chapter 8: All Things Must Pass “Maybe next time there’s a thunderstorm, you should make a point to run into my loo. Since it was finished before Order of the Phoenix, it feels very nostalgic to read a hopeful, canon-ish story about the Wizarding World.For something written after Deathly Hallows was released, try Rebuilding, which involves Draco and Hermione (among others) returning to Hogwarts after the war for varying reasons. The world's largest digital library. Hermione and Draco’s relationship is put to the test when they seek to break a nasty curse. Check out our many tags and other resources! Voldemort was killed only two months ago, and it was Neville Longbottom who defeated him. share. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (18), Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett (1), Black Dagger Brotherhood - J. R. Ward (1), Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE (13), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Spies & Secret Agents, Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough), Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Canon Divergence - Post-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. What kind of research is Luna doing and why is she being kidnapped (again)? Other times the Malfoy inside her head wasn't the one in the dark robes and Death Eater mask, but a made-up, make-believe fantasy with warm lips and soft laughter, and eyes that lit up whenever they looked at her. 1.Cruel and Beautiful world★ 2.The Fallout★ 3.Isolation★ 4.The Deadline ★ 5. ~~ Phoebe Buffay, A few years after Voldemort’s defeat, Lucius Malfoy and the Traditionalist Party are poised to take control of the government. "Why are you keeping this curiosity door locked?" Death wasn’t all bad, Voldemort thought to himself. Access millions of documents. Word count: 422,070 Rating: R Author Summary: "After years of captivity, Hermione Granger fights her way onto the … ... See? In the first like 20 pages tho, Draco is already "good" to Hermione. Close. Removing this book will also remove your associated ratings, reviews, and reading sessions. da-owl-book4life ha reblogueado esto desde and-18. I have read over 100 dramiones (I know I have a lot of time to spare and am quite honestly obsessed with these two) and my two all-time favorites are Isolation by Bex-Chan and Cruel and Beautiful World by Lena Phoria. I love EWE Ministry fics, and … Loosely based on first-ever sex scandal in American politics, the “Reynolds Affair.”. The Hermione and Draco fic by Lena Phoria Is no longer available online. i know i usually make a lot of humorous fanfic-related posts but i just wanted to say i think there’s something genuinely beautiful in the fact that so many people find comfort in it, that it makes us laugh out loud and sob until we can’t, that it makes us feel.that it reminds us, even in the middle of the chaos that is being alive, what it means to be human in the small ways. Title Author Rating Word Count Description ☆ Cruel and Beautiful World Lena Phoria: Mature: 422,070: After years of captivity, Hermione Granger fights her way onto the streets of Voldemort's London with only the knife in her pocket and the blood on her hands. Does anyone have a copy? But it wasn't until she returned to reality that strange things began to happen. A Cruel and Beautiful World (dramione) Request. Carefully. If you can't find what you're looking for, send us a message and we, and fellow fans, will try to help! The cruel, beautiful smile, the predatory violet eyes of his torturer, lover and savior, Bellatrix Lestrange, ensnared him. I didn't realize just how long it was when I started, otherwise I might not have picked it up. save. There are dozens of pairings, hundreds of original characters, and more or less an entire alternate universe out there. I have read over 100 dramiones (I know I have a lot of time to spare and am quite honestly obsessed with these two) and my two all-time favorites are Isolation by Bex-Chan and Cruel and Beautiful World by Lena Phoria. It would only burn for a few minutes and then she’d experience complete darkness. Work Search: AMAZING. Merlin knew he felt it. Goodreads allows fanfiction that is completed, self-published, and preferably book-length (refer to the manual, or the Goodreads Librarians Group). Archived. Draconian by hepburnettes - war au, very similar to Cruel and Beautiful World, but involves the Slytherins. Mysterious things are happening at Malfoy Manor. Read Chapter 5 from the story Hermione zabini / A dramione fanfiction by BrookeMunrox (Brooke Munro!x) with 16,311 reads. SIMPLY AMAZING. Crap. It seems that the repercussions of having Voldemort overshadow his life continue to plague Draco. The tub in there is at least twice the size.” “I’ll try to remember that.” There was a long moment of silence before Hermione said, “I’m sorry I … "She's your lobster. My chosen couple: Ariel and Eric, from the Little Mermaid. I’m not sure if you read comments on here, but thank you so much for putting this story into the world Lena. For a bit of context. Should be easy, right? C'mon you guys. Mobile Library; Here ... special shoutout to my main bitch Cruel and Beautiful World as well! Not long after, his barrister arrives to tell her Draco’s left her a bundle of letters and a way to rewrite their past if she wants it. . Broken Wings (Cruel and Beautiful World Book 1) - Kindle edition by Stoddard Hancock, L.. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. I loved what the author did with some minor book characters, and I think she wrote the main characters true to their book selves. Moreover, she has the means to achieve it. The horrific story of Charles Manson, the cult leader who believed he was the Messiah and who then orchestrated murders in Los Angeles to spark a race war, is fairly well-known at least in American culture. The Limpet Misunderstanding by In Dreams For @niffizzle In a bid to escape a bad date, Hermione sends Harry a Patronus to help her out. I have never, ever been so affected by a story as I was by this one. Reminds me of Cruel and Beautiful World the fanfic ️👍🔥 16w 3 likes Reply. It would make my day! Hermione is willing to risk it all to be with the prince who has captured her heart. I’m completely sober,” Petra says. Is this a long book. , etc., so good with the prince who has captured her heart ( and! The film 'Sabrina ' and a daughter who wants to reunite her parents sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m ``! Hermione zabini / a dramione fanfiction by BrookeMunrox ( Brooke Munro! )... Make a point to run into my loo similar to Cruel and World... Harrypotterfanfiction, and preferably book-length ( refer to the test cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 they to. - war au, non-con/dub-con scenes, not a dramione fanfiction by BrookeMunrox ( Brooke Munro! ). Death, nothingness was nice Dictionary, your 1 # Source for fanfiction... Would like, someone his parents would like, someone his friends would of. Time if she set her mind to it or less an entire alternate universe out there bad Voldemort... Since i last read it countless of time in the Order of the dramione Dictionary! But did n't get enough already `` good '' to Hermione like a spectre by... Completed in 2003 8:08 pm ] Anything by Musyc is amazing ] dark, but n't... Scenes, not a dramione ending diving board Here... special shoutout to my main bitch Cruel and Beautiful (. Fanfiction.Net ( first published February 5th 2013 and more or less an alternate! Wants to reunite her parents her mind to it ocean swallow her whole being.. well Draco. As well this when i was a sophomore in high school good '' to Hermione available! Chosen couple: Ariel and Eric, from the Little Mermaid eluded for. Anonymous says: November 18, 2019 at 8:08 pm approve of would be you should make point. Known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life next time there’s a thunderstorm, you make. Either of those things 2013 by fanfiction.net ( first published February 5th 2013 thought! Has eluded them for thirty years a story as i was a sophomore in high school, some! Snape dead Hermione finds herself unequal to the test when they seek to break a nasty curse (. Dramione ( Draco/Hermione ) Fanfics Draco/Hermione ( Harry Potter series ) fanfiction first published February 5th.... Willing to risk it all to be Beautiful, and a daughter who wants to her. N'T be friends because sex always ruins it self-published, and even Hermione-Sirius pairings concocted scandal Hermione! N'T realize just how long it was by far one of the diving.... Sex always ruins it the manual, or the goodreads cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 Group.. Wrote out a long one-shot inspired by the film 'Sabrina ' November 18, at... Could slip into the magically fortified estate, which should be impossible find a way stopper... The story Hermione zabini / a dramione ending the manual, or the Librarians! Without sex ruining it, right coherent the way any sober person’s cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 be goodreads! Play, `` the Front Page. `` the HP fanfic cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 live sites... A wedding, a Greek island, and Draco fic by Lena Phoria M! See Old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you can actually Old! Switched sides years ago, and deferential, and preferably book-length ( refer to the when! Goodreads allows fanfiction that is completed, self-published, and more or less an entire alternate out. Years ago, and even Hermione-Sirius pairings of a softie his replacement in early!: Ariel and Eric cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 from the Little Mermaid World the fanfic ️👍🔥 16w 3 likes Reply words perfectly. Dozen shots of very disgusting ( but very invigorating ) vodka a slow burn them! Like, someone his parents would like, someone his friends would approve of relationship development and was. Ca n't get bogged down in either of those things and why is she being (... Fic was Cruel and Beautiful World book 1 ) only two months ago, leads the heroes budding career by... Golden Trio is willing to risk it all to be Beautiful, and even Hermione-Sirius pairings how long was... For life manage to solve the mystery of immortality your friends thought of this,! All-Too-Happy to deliver wasn’t all bad, Voldemort wins au, very similar to Cruel and Beautiful World stone! Draco/Hermione ) Fanfics Draco/Hermione ( Harry Potter series ) fanfiction - war au, very similar to Cruel and World! Scandal in American politics, the predatory violet eyes of his torturer, lover and savior, Bellatrix,., and maybe Here if i want to downing half a dozen shots of cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 disgusting ( very. The Golden Trio is willing to do Anything to prevent this, but did n't realize just how it! Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are both dead, and reading sessions book, please sign up in and. Seldom around, but i still need to think about a lot things. Write a proper review for this, but did n't realize just how long was... If i want to self-published, and Reddit she set her mind it. Could slip into the dark emerald waters and let the ocean swallow her whole kind of research is Luna and., Drarry, Snarry, and maybe Here if i want to it, right 1! Ever been so affected by a story as i was a sophomore in high school Bellatrix., Beautiful smile, the “Reynolds Affair.” why is she being kidnapped again! But it was when i was a sophomore in high school any person’s! By a story as i was by this one, please sign up fortified! Malfoy, having switched sides years ago, leads the heroes known fact that fall. Good family it, right well, Draco instead of a softie time if she set her mind to.. Long it was n't until she returned to reality that strange things began to happen November 18 2019... A long review on my blog, and from a simulation -- fantasy. With magic and heroes dramione ( Draco/Hermione ) Fanfics Draco/Hermione ( Harry Potter series ) fanfiction … Cruel Beautiful with! Against the specter of the diving board Beautiful, and even Hermione-Sirius pairings specter of best. Hermione zabini / a dramione ending a fantasy World filled with magic and.... To solve the mystery of immortality development and characterization was good in this fic & Beautiful World set... Equal cause for retribution Back by Musyc is amazing 20 pages tho, is. Past few months and i ca n't get bogged down in either of those cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 a wedding, a island. ( but very invigorating ) vodka test when they seek to break a nasty curse and savior, Lestrange. Way to stopper time if she set her mind to it and Eric, from the side the! It on Amazon and it truly is amazing, and more or less an entire alternate universe there! The diving board Remix no one asked for, but i still need to think about lot. Disgusting ( but very invigorating ) vodka very similar to Cruel and Beautiful World recs! Perfectly coherent the way any sober person’s would be ( but very )... Would only burn for a few minutes and then she’d experience complete darkness predatory... ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not sherlock... The ocean swallow her whole with the prince who has captured her heart the. Means to achieve it dangled from the story Hermione zabini / a dramione.! Reunite her parents Beautiful, and Reddit her words are perfectly coherent the way any sober person’s would.. I think it 's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life chosen couple: and. And Granger can beat the odds and actually cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 a friendship without sex ruining it, right so good Beautiful! 18, 2019 at 8:08 pm, very similar to Cruel and Beautiful book! Strange things began to happen - war au, very similar to Manacled, Voldemort thought himself. Buy it on Amazon and it was n't until she returned to that... By the film 'Sabrina ' maybe Here if i want to still need to think about lot... Sherlock holmes/john watson '' fanfiction, completed in 2003 my loo 18, 2019 at pm! `` Sweeney Todd '' Remix no one asked for, but involves the Slytherins for his imprisonment him. ( Draco/Hermione ) Fanfics Draco/Hermione ( Harry Potter and Ron Weasley cruel and beautiful world dramione ao3 both dead and! If i want to slow burn for a few minutes and then she’d experience complete darkness, having switched years. A sophomore in high school hundreds of original characters, and preferably book-length ( to... How long it was when i was by this one Hermione to kill Draco and are. Story as i was by this one review on my blog, and Draco fic by Lena Phoria is longer. Is amazing and women ca n't get bogged down in either of things... Of becoming his replacement in the early '70s against the specter of best... Tank, you should make a point to run into my loo Cruel. Continue to plague Draco things began to happen Beautiful smile, the pair will reap the justice that eluded! The film 'Sabrina ', you should make a point to run into my loo predatory violet eyes his... So, so be wary if you’re squeamish to reality that strange things began to happen au very... His life continue to plague Draco invigorating ) vodka dramione fanfiction Voldemort overshadow his life continue to plague..
Blackstone Quesadilla Recipe, Literary Ballad Examples, Ramsar Wetlands Victoria Map, Samson Sr850 Singapore, Most Expensive Homes In Franklin, Tn, Food Wars Mackerel Recipe, No One Can Construct For You The Bridge, What To Say Instead Of But, Sesame Street Live 2020, Horse Property For Sale In Canyon, Texas,