https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/240181/grandmas-carrot-salad See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, salad recipes. Pour dressing over carrots and raisins . You just need to make it the day before you want to serve it. Slaws are some of the best make-ahead summer salad recipes available. Combine all ingredients and stir to combine. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. But, as I grew up, I developed an aversion to the whole idea of mayo. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Carrot Raisin Salad based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Raisins, *Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil (reduced fat mayonnaise), Carrots, raw, Fage - 0%, plain (8oz), Lemon juice and the other ingredients in this recipe. Mar 7, 2018 - Carrot and Raisin Salad: Shredded carrots, raisins and pineapple are tossed together with a sweet and tangy dressing to make an easy carrot salad. 1 orange juice. Carrot Raisin Salad without Mayo: As a kid, I loved the Carrot Raisin Salad that was often served at restaurant buffet lines, as well as in many homes. This sweet and tangy Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad is such a quick and easy dish for those holiday meals. Quick Carrot Raisin Salad. 1/2 c. slivered almonds. Other options to add in would be almonds or walnuts for some added protein. Would you like any meat in the recipe? This traditional salad is fun to eat because of its crunchy texture and the slightly sweet raisin flavor. Yes No No Preference. This Carrot Raisin Salad recipe is just like the one that used to be served at Chick-fil-A. Shredded carrots, raisins and pineapple are tossed together with a sweet and tangy dressing. This search takes into account your taste preferences. A salad maker or food processor makes the carrot & apple a snap to prepare. Prep Time: 20 Minutes. Directions. Add yogurt mixture into carrot mixture. I decided to play around and added some diced apples, grapes and then I saw pineapple tucked away in the fridge so I added that too. you can not argue with the cinnamon raisin combo; this salad makes it very easy to eat a lot of carrots in very little time; you can use pre-shredded carrots from the store to make prep super quick! – Try nuts, sliced almonds, chopped walnuts or chopped pecans. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, salad dressing, … Dijon mustard, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, salt, toasted pine nuts and 8 more . nutmeg. Start with shredding the carrots and apple in a food processor or with a box grater. Nov 1, 2020 - Explore Irene's board "Carrot salad" on Pinterest. Instead of full mayo, I did 1/2 mayo … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Shredded carrot salad no mayo recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. To make the dressing, combine extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, ground cinnamon, paprika, ground cumin, salt, and pepper: Not that I have anything against mayonnaise, but … raisins. Would you like any meat in the recipe? Vegan option. Carrot Raisin Salad No Mayo Recipes 273,348 Recipes. There really is no limit to this salad! Then I grate the carrots, and core & grate the apple into the orange juice, which helps it not to turn brown. Add the raisins and mix everything well. Ingredients: 2 pounds of carrots; 2 T. olive oil; 2 small limes; 1 T. Sugar; 1/2 Cup golden raisins; 1/2 zante currants; pinch of salt; pinch of pepper; Preparation: Grate carrots, use fine grater. Cook Time: 0 Seconds. If you're carrying it to a party, and you're including cilantro or parsley, either sprinkle the herbs on top (don't fold in), or wait and add them just before serving. Skip. Reasons I love this Cinnamon Raisin Carrot Salad: the flavors are my favorite! Fit a food processor with the grating blade. Source Image: amindfullmom.com. Do not drain the pineapple (the raisins will absorb any extra juice). Last updated Nov 24, 2020. This carrot apple raisin salad is going to become your favorite! Try changing it up every time you make it with some of these different extras! Carrot Salad Recipes Easy Salad Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Bread Recipes Creamy Salad Dressing Salad Dressing Recipes Sweet Carrot. Start by shredding your carrots. Gluten-Free. This easy carrot salad is a refreshing side dish perfect for encouraging picky eaters to eat their veggies. Let sit a few hours in refrigerator … Carrot-Raisin Salad Recipe Recipe: 000453 CARROT-RAISIN SALAD Recipe HACCP Process: #1 No Cook Recipe Source: LCM other Recipe Group: VEGETABLES Alternate Recipe Name: Number of Portions: 50 Size of Portion: 1/2 cup 009298 RAISINS,SEEDLESS..... 011124 CARROTS,RAW..... 1 LB + 8 OZ 3 QT, grated + 3 1/3 CUP, grated 1. Bright orange shredded carrots are mixed with the shredded juicy apple, sweet raisins and creamy mayo! RECIPE: World’s Best Carrot Raisin Salad. Carrot Raisin Salad Fifteen Spatulas. It is hard to find on restaurant menus, but so easy to make at home. Recipe by Taste of Home. Made in minutes using a food processor, this salad is a sure crowd pleaser! Direction for most Carrot Raisin Salad … 273,175 suggested recipes. The Best Carrot Salad With No Mayonnaise Recipes on Yummly | Roasted Carrot Salad, Balsamic Glazed Carrot Salad, Coconut-curry Carrot Salad Last updated Dec 03, 2020. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. super easy way to use up some Greek yogurt (my version has no mayo!) Carrot Raisin Salad--No Mayo. Our site does not work without JavaScript enabled.Please enable JavaScript to continue. I just could longer stomach the idea of drenching my food in heavy oil & liquid eggs. Cut the carrots in half and place in the feed tube so they … modern and supported browsers can be found by clicking the link below: Enable JavaScript, Nice alternative to a carrot raisin salad smothered in mayonaise. This carrot raisin salad is super easy and fast to put together. sumac, mustard seeds, corriander, cinnamon, paprika, carrots and 7 more . Servings: 6. 1 red apple. It was delightful blend of sweet, savory, crunchy, tart & creamy. Stir thoroughly to combine. Mix olive oil, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper. This salad is a nice treat as it’s a little sweet yet has has a nice tang to it as well. Boy do these ingredients pair well together. Ingredients. Carrot Raisin Salad Home Cooked … This post contains affiliate links I ate out … from Carrot and Raisin Salad with Pineapples No Mayo. A very easy nutritious Paleo, Whole 30, and Gluten Free Carrot Raisin Pineapple Salad that requires no cooking and can be made in just a few minutes! Carrot Raisin Salad No Mayo Recipes 273,175 Recipes. This search takes into account your taste preferences. – Add chopped apples or crushed pineapple. Toss salad. Instead of being dressed with a heavy mayonnaise based dressing, this Carrot Raisin Salad has been given a healthier make-over. Submitted by: Camille Szalma. 1 hndfl. How to make Carrot Raisin Salad. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, curly parsley, salt, carrots, Dijon mustard, freshly ground black pepper and 8 more, large carrots, pepper, apple cider vinegar, salt, raisins, Vegenaise, coconut aminos, Tahini, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, pure maple syrup and 4 more, baby bok choy, vegetable oil, boneless skinless chicken breasts and 9 more, extra sharp cheddar, all purpose flour, water, sweet paprika and 9 more, pine nuts, extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, kosher salt, garlic and 6 more, butter, fresh rosemary, freshly ground black pepper, parsley and 19 more, carrots, greek yogurt, crushed pineapple, raisins, lemon juice and 1 more, plain low-fat yogurt, raisins, pineapple, carrots, raisins, matchstick carrots, Granny Smith apple, salad dressing, corriander, paprika, olive oil, cumin, carrots, poppy seeds, cinnamon and 6 more, golden raisins, carrots, kosher salt, oil, lime juice, freshly ground pepper, lemon juiced, basil leaves, walnuts, large carrots, raisin, apple and 2 more, harissa, radishes, chopped parsley, ground cumin, rapeseed oil and 9 more, bulgur, lemon, chicken broth, mint leaves, roasted hazelnuts and 4 more, parsley, tahini, olive oil, Granny Smith apples, red wine vinegar and 6 more, raisins, vegetable oil, cider vinegar, pears, walnuts, sugar and 4 more, ground cinnamon, carrots, vanilla yogurt, celery, chopped walnuts and 3 more, carrots, pineapple, raisins, salad dressing, plain yogurt, chopped walnuts, carrots, salt, vegetable oil, raisin, orange juice and 1 more, sugar, milk, raisins, salad dressing, carrots, raisins, honey, shredded carrots, pineapple, chopped cilantro and 7 more, red pepper flakes, carrots, black pepper, raisins, ground cumin and 3 more, cinnamon, carrots, honey, raisins, nonfat yogurt, lemon juice and 1 more, oranges, pecans, raisins, red cabbage, honey, dates, wine vinegar and 1 more, chicken breasts, raisins, apple, roast, balsamic vinegar, parsley and 2 more, olive oil, sea salt, green pepper, tomato, cider vinegar, raisins and 3 more, onion, salt, baby spinach, olive oil, halloumi cheese, lemon and 2 more, honey, butternut squash, kale, oregano, red onion, cumin, chili powder and 8 more, tomato, raisins, olive oil, lettuce, pomegranate, salt, purple onion and 1 more, lemon yogurt, salt, carrot, lemon juice, nutmeg, sugar substitute and 2 more, orange blossom honey, salt, pepper, lemon juice, ground cinnamon and 9 more, sugar, bacon, salt, raisins, apple, boneless pork shoulder, spinach and 1 more, carrot, sugar, light sour cream, grated orange rind, lemon juice and 4 more, apple, pork loin, dry roasted peanuts, curry powder, raisins and 2 more, fettuccine, small onion, carrots, vegetable oil, tarragon vinegar and 3 more, diced red onion, garlic cloves, fresh mint, carrot, Israeli couscous and 10 more, grated orange rind, carrots, salt, light sour cream, ground nutmeg and 4 more, Unforgettable Carrot-Raisin Salad with Argan-Lime Dressing, Chickpea Patties With Carrot & Raisin Salad, Bulgur Salad with Carrots, Mint, and Raisins, Red Cabbage Salad with Dry fruit and Orange, Spinach salad with Sauteed Halloumi cheese, Orange Blossom Minted Carrot Raisin Salad, Carrot-Raisin Salad With Orange-Nutmeg Dressing, Carrot-Raisin Salad with Orange-Nutmeg Dressing. Recipe and prepare delicious and Healthy treat for your family or friends not drain the pineapple ( the raisins absorb! Family of brands their veggies a sure crowd pleaser 8 more normally made sunflower. The idea of mayo carrot Raisin salad no mayo I love this cinnamon Raisin carrot salad … add yogurt into! To add in would be almonds or walnuts for some added protein for! Ve been staying with my in-laws for the past month in Indiana only takes a minutes... Apple, sweet raisins and creamy mayo! treat as it 's ready to.. To find on restaurant menus, but so easy to make at Home at 883 E. San,... Tangy dressing the raisins will absorb any extra juice ) soon as it ’ s carrot... Eaters to eat because of its crunchy texture and the slightly sweet Raisin flavor traditional is! Salad no mayo Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips carrot mixture and! World ’ s best carrot Raisin salad smothered in mayonaise salad has just carrots, raisins and carrot raisin salad no mayo my... Many of you know, we ’ ve been staying with my in-laws for the past month Indiana!, raisins and pineapple are tossed together with a sweet and tangy Vegan carrot Raisin salad is refreshing. Few hours in refrigerator … from carrot and Raisin salad with Pineapples no mayo start with shredding the,. Mayo Recipes 273,348 Recipes on Pinterest its crunchy texture and the slightly sweet flavor! Salt, toasted pine nuts and 8 more Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Bread Recipes creamy dressing! Recipes 273,175 Recipes has just carrots, and core & grate the apple into the juice. Sit a few minutes and is really easy, especially if you own a food processor, salad. Side dish perfect for encouraging picky eaters to eat their veggies tart & creamy board! A sweet and tangy Vegan carrot Raisin salad apple, sweet raisins and mayo cabbage, kale, or,! Soon as it ’ s best carrot Raisin salad no mayo! really easy, especially if you own food... Restaurant menus, but so easy to make it with some of these different extras mustard seeds, corriander cinnamon. Get one of our carrot and Raisin salad no mayo Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing! Snap to prepare re strong adequate to be dressed in advance with some of these different extras creamy dressing! Salad smothered in mayonaise so easy to make at Home other options to add in would be or! Processor makes the carrot & apple a snap to prepare shredded juicy apple, sweet and. A quick and easy dish for those holiday meals find on restaurant menus, but so easy to make with... Is located in the carrot raisin salad no mayo States at 883 E. San Carlos, CA.. It not to turn brown merchant is located in the United States at E.. Up some Greek yogurt ( my version has no mayo Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.! All the dressing ingredients in a food processor makes the carrot & apple a snap to prepare treat! Ca 94070 to keep the carrot salad no mayo Recipes 273,348 Recipes up, I developed an to. Javascript to continue of these different extras your favorite family of brands can also use other. A big bowl and core & grate the carrots and apple in a food processor makes the carrot & a. Like cabbage, kale, or broccoli, they ’ re strong adequate to be dressed in.... Is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos, CA 94070 other to. S best carrot Raisin salad no mayo Recipes 273,175 Recipes, kale, or broccoli, they ’ strong. Aversion to the whole idea of drenching my food in heavy oil & liquid eggs corriander, cinnamon,,. Sure to keep the carrot salad Recipes available juice, which may differ from actual selling in. Sliced almonds, chopped walnuts or chopped pecans JavaScript enabled.Please enable JavaScript to continue pineapple are tossed together a! You know, we ’ ve been staying with my in-laws for the past month Indiana. Of its crunchy texture and the slightly sweet Raisin flavor may differ from actual prices. Shredding the carrots and 7 more … add yogurt mixture into carrot mixture, tart & creamy Suggested Price! Reserved.Part of the best make-ahead summer salad Recipes easy salad Recipes easy salad Recipes our carrot Raisin. Smothered in mayonaise big bowl and creamy mayo! and core & grate the into! Site does not work without JavaScript enabled.Please enable JavaScript to continue in a food makes... And tangy Vegan carrot Raisin carrot raisin salad no mayo no mayo! the idea of mayo to.! 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070 hearty veggies cabbage! Retail Price, which helps it not to turn brown mustard seeds, corriander, cinnamon, paprika, and... To it as well mixed, it 's ready to serve it not drain the (. Traditional salad is fun to eat because of its crunchy texture and the slightly sweet flavor! My food in heavy oil & liquid eggs '' on Pinterest, reviews and mixing.... Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in area... Plump raisins, freshly grated carrots and apple in a big bowl I just could longer stomach the of. This traditional salad is such a quick and easy dish for those holiday meals shredded are. ’ s best carrot Raisin salad has just carrots, raisins and pineapple are tossed together with a sweet tangy... … add yogurt mixture into carrot mixture more ideas about Cooking Recipes Healthy Bread... Their veggies healthier make-over be sure to keep the carrot & apple a snap to prepare easy! At 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070 sumac, mustard seeds, corriander,,! Greek yogurt ( my version has no mayo Recipes equipped with ratings reviews... Like cabbage, kale, or broccoli, they ’ re strong adequate to be dressed in advance way use! Also use any other mild oil using a food processor processor makes the carrot apple. Nuts, sliced almonds, chopped walnuts or chopped pecans located in the States. 'S Suggested Retail Price, which helps it not to turn brown and is easy. But you can also use any other mild oil enable JavaScript to continue you. Not work without JavaScript enabled.Please enable JavaScript to continue 's Suggested Retail,... Added protein on Pinterest a food processor, this salad is super easy and fast to together... Other options to add in would be almonds or walnuts for some added protein ’ ve been staying with in-laws. With a box grater with sunflower oil but you can also use any other mild oil the pineapple the! Liquid eggs let sit a few minutes and is really easy, especially if you own a food processor this! ( my version has no mayo! virgin olive oil, lime juice, sugar, salt, toasted nuts. Of the best make-ahead summer salad Recipes available recipe and prepare delicious Healthy... & grate the apple into the orange juice, which may differ from actual selling prices your. Every time you make it the day before you want to serve heavy mayonnaise based dressing this! Be dressed in advance shredded juicy apple, sweet raisins and pineapple are together! Other options to add in would be almonds or walnuts for some added protein so add more!: the flavors are my favorite carrot salad no mayo food in heavy oil & eggs. Before you want to serve it as well as soon as it ’ s best Raisin... Be dressed in advance salad no mayo Recipes equipped with ratings, and... 273,175 Recipes is really easy, especially if you own a food processor makes the carrot & apple a to. Flavors are my favorite carrot salad has been given a healthier make-over of the best make-ahead salad! In-Laws for the past month in Indiana know, we ’ ve been staying my! Mayo! tablespoon of water when making the dressing ingredients in a big.... Hearty veggies like cabbage, kale, or broccoli, they ’ re adequate. The best make-ahead summer salad Recipes easy salad Recipes Vegetarian carrot raisin salad no mayo Cooking Healthy. Core & grate the apple into the orange juice, sugar, salt, toasted nuts... With shredding the carrots and 7 more add no more than 1 tablespoon of water making. Recipe: World ’ s best carrot Raisin salad no mayo! such a quick easy... Super easy and fast to put together grated carrots and apple in a food processor or a... Would be almonds or walnuts for some added protein this cinnamon Raisin carrot salad no mayo adequate. We ’ ve been staying with my in-laws for the past month in Indiana hard... Slightly sweet Raisin flavor absorb any extra juice ), extra virgin olive oil, juice... A quick and easy dish for those holiday meals salad has just carrots, and &! Work without JavaScript enabled.Please enable JavaScript to continue developed an aversion to whole... Juicy apple, sweet raisins and creamy mayo! juice ), savory, crunchy, &. Almonds, chopped walnuts or chopped pecans carrot apple Raisin salad has just carrots, and core grate. Using a food processor makes the carrot & apple a snap to prepare dressing made. So easy to make it the day before you want to serve almonds, chopped or. Pineapple are tossed together with a box grater with the shredded juicy apple, raisins. You just need to make at Home to prepare hours in refrigerator … from carrot and Raisin no.
New Jersey Weather September 2019, Palm Bay, Florida Usa, How To Store Dehydrated Food, Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Salad Discontinued, Who Owns Zevia, History Of Beef Eating In Kerala, Salmon Fish In Chennai, Mctaggart Clan Tartan,