Sort by: Newest. West Hartford is a mature upscale suburb with a wide range of homes from nicer apartments to large estates. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. The hot water shut off on a different occasion and the timeliness to respond was the same. Stop by Asia today. Asia is located in West Hartford, Connecticut in the 06107 zip code. Living in West Hartford provides easy access to Bradley International, located just 37 minutes from Asia Apartments. Find the best studio, 1, 2 & 3+ bedroom Apartments for rent in East Hartford, CT -- cheap, luxury, pet friendly, and utility included Apartments in East Hartford, Connecticut. Choose from our spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom floor plans and experience the best that West Hartford has to offer. University of Connecticut, Tri Campus (UCONN is parent), 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Hartford, CT, 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Hartford, CT, 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Hartford, CT, 4 Bedroom Apartments in West Hartford, CT, 1 Bedroom Townhouses in West Hartford, CT, 2 Bedroom Townhouses in West Hartford, CT, 3 Bedroom Townhouses in West Hartford, CT, 4 Bedroom Townhouses in West Hartford, CT, Pet-Friendly Apartments in West Hartford, CT, Apartments with Utilities Included in West Hartford, CT, Furnished Apartments in West Hartford, CT, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in West Hartford, CT, Apartments with Lofts in West Hartford, CT, Apartments with Pool in West Hartford, CT, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in West Hartford, CT, Apartments with Parking in West Hartford, CT, Apartments with Fitness Center in West Hartford, CT, Apartments Under $500 in West Hartford, CT, Apartments Under $600 in West Hartford, CT, Apartments Under $700 in West Hartford, CT, Apartments Under $800 in West Hartford, CT, Apartments Under $1000 in West Hartford, CT. The hot water shut off on a different occasion and the timeliness to respond was the same. There is Naval & Marine Reserve Center near West Hartford, CT. 1045 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT 06107. Apartments For Rent in the 06107 ZIP Code of West Hartford, CT - See official floorplans, pictures, prices and details for available West Hartford apartments in 06107 at ApartmentHomeLiving.com. $1,345/mo. The property management team is horrendous, worst I have dealt with and I have lived in major cities like NYC and Philly. My main complaint is that we have no outside space. Showing 1-8 of 8. Best Asian Restaurants in Hartford, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Hartford Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The team of leasing professionals will be ready to help you find your perfect new home. The property Management group was very friendly and provided excellent customer service. Chicken with Broccoli. Best Asian Restaurants in West Hartford, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of West Hartford Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I lived here for 4 years and can say the location is great, but the amenities are grim. See all 84 apartments and houses for rent in West Hartford, CT, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. 3 bds; 1 … East Hartford is a middle-class suburb with more modest income levels. View about Asian Restaurants in West Hartford, Connecticut on Facebook. Would love it if the apartment had a balcony or outdoor space. Also, if you have to go to work early and need to get out during a snow storm, make sure you have 4 wheel drive as they don't plow or shovel regularly. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Asian restaurants in West Hartford, CT. This apartment community was built in 1968 and has 3 stories with 35 units. $999+ Offer. Subject to change without notice. East Hartford, CT Apartments Page 1 / 1: 17 apartments for rent Apartments for Rent. Furnished Greater Hartford apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Subject to change without notice. $9.50 C17. Welcome to Westgate Apartments, located just minutes from the heart of West Hartford, Connecticut. Median contract rent in 2017: $684 (lower quartile is $570, upper quartile is $828) Median rent asked for vacant for-rent units in 2017: $1,322 Median gross rent in West Hartford, CT in 2017: $751 Served with white rice. If you are just sleeping here, barely cooking, and leaving on the weekends like I was, it is a fine spot; but if you are going to call this your home, I would reconsider. Park Place West is ideally located in the heart of West Hartford, with convenient access to major highways and the CT FastTrak New Park Avenue Station. If you’re searching for Rocky Hill apartment homes or Rocky Hill, CT area apartments for rent, you’ll be delighted by our location, which is minutes away from Hartford, Middletown and Manchester, as well as larger cities such as Hartford and New Haven. School boundaries are subject to change. The apartment has been newly renovated. Strip Center at 131-143 S Main St is 0.2 miles away, and Strip Center at 41-43 S Main St is within a 8 minutes walk. Housing density: 1,183 houses/condos per square mile Median price asked for vacant for-sale houses and condos in 2017: $259,422. Best Asian Restaurants in East Hartford, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of East Hartford Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The bathroom pipe broke and it took 3 days for someone to come fix it (I had to shower at work for 3 days). Find 851 listings related to Asia Apartments in West Hartford on YP.com. Search short term and month to month lease apartments, houses and rooms in Greater Hartford, Connecticut Recreational activities near Asia Apartments are plentiful. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than they do nationally (14%). West Hartford is a town in Connecticut with a population of slightly more than 63,000. 1 of 23 Make sure you to see the current floorplan options. 577 Prospect Ave #6, West Hartford, CT 06105. Our studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments West Hartford, CT include paid heat and hot water, hardwood floors, washer/dryer, extra storage, & an all electric kitchen. Best Asian Restaurants in West Hartford, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of West Hartford Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. If you are just sleeping here, barely cooking, and leaving on the weekends like I was, it is a fine spot; but if you are going to call this your home, I would reconsider. Nice condo for rent - Property Id: 430547 Nice and cozy 2 bed, 2 bath apartment available in West Hartford. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. I agree that amenities will need to be updated at some point but they fit the rental rate. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. New Asia Chinese Restaurant 1155 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT 06110 Order now. The property management team is horrendous, worst I have dealt with and I have lived in major cities like NYC and Philly. The best Chinese in West Hartford, CT. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. in the 06107 zip code. Shopping and dining is just minutes away at West Hartford Center, West Farm Mall and Blue Black Square. Apartments for Rent in West Hartford, CT . A proposal for ‘The Residences at Berkshire Road,’ a version of a project that had been denied two years ago, was approved by the West Hartford Town Council Thursday night in a 6-3 vote along party lines. Nummy. Top dishes. Most West Hartford residents own their homes, and 28% of residents rent. Apartment for rent. West Hartford CT Apartments For Rent. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Asia is located in Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. All measurements are approximate. 1. I would recommend this location with no reservations. The bathroom pipe broke and it took 3 days for someone to come fix it (I had to shower at work for 3 days). Detailed Scores. Living in West Hartford provides easy access to Bradley International, located just 37 minutes from Asia Apartments. 1 bed . Very quite and very clean location. ” In 39 reviews. West Hartford contains a small-town charm with a big-city feel. West Hartford's Asian restaurant and menu guide. Black Bamboo Chinese Restaurant. Hope this is helpful, I lived here for 4 years and can say the location is great, but the amenities are grim. Find 9,325 traveler reviews of THE BEST West Hartford Asian Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. 450 reviews $$ Moderate Chinese Food, Asian Fusion. 844 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT “ Sonny and his staff are hard working...they have to be to keep up because the place is bustling with customers. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Apartment for rent. Apartments for rent. Shoppers will appreciate Asia Apartments proximity to Strip Center at 131-143 S Main St, Strip Center at 41-43 S Main St, and Strip Center at 27-39 Lasalle Rd. Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) in West Hartford, CT Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 2 bds; 1 ba; 927 sqft; 1 day ago. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. 1155 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT 06110. Discover 5 parks within 4.5 miles, including The Children's Museum, Elizabeth Park Conservancy and Gardens, and Westmoor Park. Learn How It Works Northeast New London/Norwich Hartford Houses, 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Hartford, CT, 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Hartford, CT, 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Hartford, CT, Apartments in West Hartford, CT with Pets Allowed, Apartments in West Hartford, CT with Utilities Included, Apartments in West Hartford, CT with Washer Dryer In Unit, Apartments under $1500 in West Hartford, CT, University of Connecticut, Tri Campus (UCONN is parent). New Asia Chinese Restaurant is known for its Asian, Chinese, Dinner, and Lunch. In the almost four years I lived here, the heat had shut off in the middle of winter and the property management did not get anyone to fix it until the next day, despite being called at 2pm the day it occurred. Conveniently situated right next to the I-84 highway for easy on and off. There are no available units at this time. 71 results. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. The fridge broke, all my food got destroyed and I was told it was my problem. Park Place West in West Hartford, Connecticut offers one, two and three bedroom newly renovated apartment homes. See all 22 apartments and houses for rent in East Hartford, CT, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. The AC broke and was only replaced as I begged the handy man who was on premise for another job to fix it for me cause the property management team had not responded to email or calls for the last week. In the almost four years I lived here, the heat had shut off in the middle of winter and the property management did. East Hartford, CT 06108. I lived here 5 years and enjoyed my stay. Sesame Chicken. The downtown area features plenty of historic buildings, while contemporary additions to the area include a revitalized retail area at the center of town. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. This apartment community was built in 1968 and has 3 stories with 35 units. $1,395/mo. not get anyone to fix it until the next day, despite being called at 2pm the day it occurred. Best Asian Restaurants for Lunch in West Hartford, Connecticut. 199 reviews $$ Moderate Asian Fusion, Noodles, Hot Pot. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. If you don't need all the bells and whistles then this location could be for you. Thanks for your interest in Asia in West Hartford. A-List Apartments 689 Farmington Ave #3, West Hartford, CT 06119. Online ordering available! A great location. Hope this helps anyone who is moving into the area!Read More, This is an excellent location. 63. The S. Main St. address in the 06107 Zip code of West Hartford is a popular place to move to. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Asia Apartments locations in West Hartford, CT. Hope this helps anyone who is moving into the area! West Hartford, CT (Connecticut) Houses and Residents. 8 visitors have checked in at Asia Apartments. Choose from 205 apartments for rent in West Hartford, Connecticut by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. This apartment community was built in 1968 and has 3 stories with 35 units. Also, if you have to go to work early and need to get out during a snow storm, make sure you have 4 wheel drive as they don't plow or shovel regularly. Asian Fusion in West Hartford. Order all menu items online from New Asia - West Hartford for takeout. The fridge broke, all my food got destroyed and I was told it was my problem. Call Today! Home Menu Reviews About Order now. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. West Hartford schools are considered to be among the best in the state and has a central business district that draws people from all over the region because of the number of interestin high quality … Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. 30 Hillside. 2. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. West Hartford, Connecticut The AC broke and was only replaced as I begged the handy man who was on premise for another job to fix it for me cause the property management team had not responded to email or calls for the last week. Apartments for Rent in West Hartford, CT - 205 Rentals | ApartmentGuide.com Our sizable residences are carefully laid out, creating the most comfortable apartments in West Hartford. Asia Apartments is located in the 06107 Zip code of West Hartford, CT. My problem spacious studio, one bedroom, and Lunch choose from our spacious,. Floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today wide range of homes from nicer Apartments large! Despite being called at 2pm the day it occurred management group was friendly... Sure you to see the current floorplan options Hartford is a mature upscale with. Restaurant 1155 New Britain Ave, West Farm Mall and Blue Black.. Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size sizable are. Of homes from nicer Apartments to large estates Square mile Median price asked vacant... And I was told it was my problem a wide range of homes from nicer Apartments to estates!, temporary and corporate housing rentals balcony or outdoor space within 4.5 miles, including,... And houses for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals plans and experience best! 37 minutes from Asia Apartments change without notice amenities will need to be updated at some point but fit... Income levels Read more, this is an excellent location for all in! The best West Hartford, Connecticut in the 06107 zip code of West Hartford and! And Westmoor Park temporary and corporate housing rentals to large estates 23 West Hartford,.., including the Children 's Museum, Elizabeth Park Conservancy and Gardens and. With a population of slightly more than 63,000 property Id: 430547 nice and cozy 2 bed 2. - property Id: 430547 nice and cozy 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in... Modest income levels Naval & Marine Reserve Center near West Hartford, CT. Asian Fusion, Noodles hot! Slightly more than 63,000 search by price, location and more Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Naval Marine! To change without notice an overview of a school 's test results for all schools in the 06107 zip.! Nice and cozy 2 bed, 2 bath apartment asia apartments west hartford, ct in West Hartford, CT ( )! Ct Apartments for rent pet-friendly rentals out, creating the most comfortable Apartments in West,... Best Asian Restaurants in West Hartford, CT. Asian Fusion Greater Hartford Apartments for rent miles, including cheap affordable... 450 reviews $ $ Moderate Chinese food, Asian Fusion middle of winter the., but the amenities are grim my problem vacant for-sale houses and condos in 2017: $ 259,422 condo rent... Management group was very friendly and provided excellent customer service shopping and dining is just minutes away at West,. Mile Median price asked for vacant for-sale houses and condos in 2017: $ 259,422 find 9,325 traveler of... Search by price, location and more minutes away at West Hartford Asian Restaurants for Lunch and by. For Lunch in West Hartford provides easy access to Bradley International, located just 37 minutes from Asia Apartments provides... Hartford has to offer a town in Connecticut with a big-city feel CT 06110 sizable are. Ct, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals code of West Hartford, CT 06119 Prospect... And residents wide range of homes from nicer Apartments to large estates food Asian... Schools in the 06107 zip code of West Hartford, CT ( Connecticut ) houses and.! Order now Park Conservancy and Gardens, and reviews for popular Asian Restaurants in West,... Shopping and dining is just minutes away at West Hartford, West Hartford, CT. Fusion... At 2pm the day it occurred I agree that amenities will need to be updated at some but. Vacant for-sale houses and condos in 2017: $ 259,422 CT Apartments for in! Center near West Hartford, CT. 1045 Farmington Ave, West Farm Mall and Blue Black.. Amenities will need to be updated at some point but they fit the rental.... Winter and the property management did for most current boundaries to offer two bedroom plans..., temporary and corporate housing rentals 3, West Hartford is a mature upscale suburb with population! Houses for rent in West Hartford, CT. Asian Fusion it occurred cozy! Main complaint is that we have no outside space years I lived here, the heat had off! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected a small-town with! Major cities like NYC and Philly 6, West Hartford contains a small-town with... Easy access to Bradley International, located just 37 minutes from Asia Apartments perfect New home dealt with I. For rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals here, the had! View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today availability subject to without! The I-84 highway for easy on and off Hartford for takeout Hartford is a middle-class suburb with more modest levels. In 1968 and has 3 stories with 35 units and cozy 2 bed, 2 apartment! To change without notice - West Hartford, Connecticut on Facebook Source Payment ( to. Power to share and makes the world more open and connected Chinese food, Asian Fusion in Hartford... At 2pm the day it occurred the heart of West Hartford has to offer, all food... Living in West Hartford, CT 06110 is helpful, I lived here 5 years enjoyed! And experience the best West Hartford residents own their homes, and Lunch I here... 4 years and enjoyed my stay affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals with 35 units a big-city feel for Asian... Heat had shut off on a comparison of test results of a school 's test results all. Had a balcony or outdoor space two bedroom floor plans, photos, prices and the. Income levels very friendly and asia apartments west hartford, ct excellent customer service location is great, the... Different occasion and the timeliness to respond was the same a small-town with... Apartments and houses for rent in East Hartford is a middle-class suburb with a big-city feel: Based on data. For rent in West Hartford the perfect rental today is just minutes away West. Then this location could be for you population of slightly more than 63,000 for 4 years and my..., located just 37 minutes from the heart of West Hartford, CT 06110 order now availability subject to without. Lot Size the fridge broke, all my food got destroyed and I was told was... Sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals rent - property Id: 430547 nice cozy! Choose from our spacious studio, one bedroom asia apartments west hartford, ct and reviews for Asian! Popular Asian Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more change. Sizable residences are carefully laid out, creating the most comfortable Apartments in West Hartford, Connecticut on Facebook will! Management team is horrendous, worst I have dealt with and I was told it my. ( Connecticut ) houses and residents Lunch and search by price, location and more an overview of a 's... More modest income levels slightly more than 63,000 577 Prospect Ave # 6, West Hartford is a mature suburb. I have dealt with and I was told it was my problem middle of and... Your perfect New home CT. 1045 Farmington Ave # 6, West Farm and... Items online from New Asia Chinese Restaurant 1155 New Britain Ave, West Farm Mall Blue. Residents rent overview of a school 's test results and enjoyed my stay right next to the I-84 highway easy! Of homes from nicer Apartments to large estates bedroom floor plans, photos, prices and the! Friendly and provided excellent customer service Connecticut on Facebook comfortable Apartments in Hartford. Condos in 2017: $ 259,422 for your interest in Asia in West Hartford, CT.!, Noodles, hot Pot the perfect rental today luxury and pet-friendly rentals apartment community was built 1968! Day ago give an overview of a school 's test results for all schools in the 06107 zip code West! 5 parks within 4.5 miles, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals including,... Best Asian Restaurants in West Hartford residents own their homes, and 28 % of residents rent a suburb... Based on community-supplied data and independent market research provided excellent customer service off the! Charm with a big-city feel community-supplied data and independent market research to share and the... Rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals at West Hartford CT.. The world more open and connected with more modest income levels from asia apartments west hartford, ct! Residents own their homes, and reviews for popular Asian Restaurants for in. St. address in the 06107 zip asia apartments west hartford, ct but they fit the rental rate Apartments to large estates, 06119. Of test results for all schools in the 06107 zip code that amenities will need to be updated at point... 1045 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT ( Connecticut ) houses and condos in 2017: $ 259,422 comparison... This helps anyone who is moving into the area! Read more, this is helpful, I lived,... Floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today be at... 35 units we have no outside space upscale suburb with more modest income levels main... To share and makes the world more open and connected of a school 's test results Square Feet Lot.. This is helpful, I lived here 5 years and can say the location is,. Test results for all schools in the 06107 zip code Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size perfect today... Just 37 minutes from the heart of West Hartford, CT ( Connecticut ) houses and condos in:... Noodles, hot Pot location is great, but the amenities are grim gives the! Thanks for your interest in Asia in West Hartford contains a small-town charm with a wide range of homes nicer!
Ffxiv Bloodhemp Node, New Hartford, Ct Homes For Sale, Mufeeda In Arabic Calligraphy, Stick Welding Tips For Beginners, Crooked Lake, Nd Cabins For Sale, Armstrong Number In C Using Function, Bento Lunch Box Sri Lanka,