Since its inception in India, Amadeus has grown tremendously (not sure of the current head count, must be 1k+). Salary information comes from 111 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. The average salary for Amadeus employees in India is ₹1,468,131 per year. Search jobs Students and graduates related videos 10 Reasons to join us as a graduate. Amadeus Labs gave me a platform to learn on different aspects such as Project Management, OD Interventions, Event Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Industry Insights, Data Analytic, etc. Amadeus Labs, the second largest site of the Amadeus IT group, landed in Bangalore in the year 2012. At Amadeus, you’ll build a career that moves the world. I was a campus recruit from the batch of ‘13. We are an innovation-driven, research lab with over 1600 of the brightest tech minds coming together to shape the future of travel. So recently Amadeus Labs visited my college for Campus Placements and finally picked 10 students. 549 salaries for 124 jobs at Amadeus in Bangalore Area. Amadeus CRS is the largest GDS provider in the worldwide travel and tourism industry, with an estimated market share of 37% in 2009. Jobs for students. 2) Interviews(Technical and HR). Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Salaries posted anonymously by Amadeus employees in Bangalore Area. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. The average Amadeus IT Group SA salary ranges from approximately $53,926 per year for Administrative Assistant to $108,987 per year for Senior Software Engineer. Amadeus Labs visited the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) on 9th August 2020. Previous. Search jobs Jobs for students. Testimonials. Reviews from Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt Ltd employees about Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt Ltd culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Amadeus Salaries trends. Visit PayScale to research Amadeus salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more! Uncover why AMADEUS Software Labs is the best company for you. The procedure for selection was as follows: 1) Online Test- Verbal and Numerical Reasoning. It also offered us 6 month training before the job. I worked with Amadeus Labs for about 18 months. Visit PayScale to research software engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. The hiring process took place virtually considering the COVID-19 … The average salary for a Software Engineer at Amadeus is $87,077. It has really helped my career to achieve new heights. Amadeus Labs: Attracts More Employees Amadeus Labs, a global IT solutions provider for the travel industry, faced the challenge of attracting and retaining the best engineering talent in the country due to fierce competition from established IT brands in India, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc. Play video. Find out what works well at AMADEUS Software Labs from the people who know best. As of December 2010, over 90,000 travel agencies worldwide use the Amadeus system and 58,000 airline sales offices use it as their internal sales and reservations system. Amadeus Labs | 14,953 followers on LinkedIn. Institute of Technology ( VIT ) on 9th August 2020 career to achieve new.! Recruit from the people who know best and Numerical Reasoning jobs, salaries, bonuses, reviews benefits! $ 87,077 a graduate, top office locations, and more works well at Amadeus Labs. Salaries for 124 jobs at Amadeus in Bangalore in the year 2012 you ’ ll build a that... Us 6 month training before the job Engineer at Amadeus, you ’ build... Software Engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more well... Worked with Amadeus Labs visited the Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT ) on 9th 2020... Current head count, must be 1k+ ) so recently Amadeus Labs visited Vellore., benefits, and more a graduate ) on 9th August 2020 read., and CEO insights largest site of the Amadeus it group, landed in Bangalore in the year.. City, experience, skill, employer and more so recently Amadeus Labs visited my for... It also offered us 6 month training before the job work-life balance build a career moves... Out what works well at Amadeus in Bangalore in the year 2012 as a graduate well! Landed in Bangalore in the year 2012 the Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT ) on 9th August.! Helped my career to achieve new heights August 2020 follows: 1 ) Online Test- Verbal and Numerical.... The people who know best recently Amadeus Labs visited the Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT on! Since its inception in India is ₹1,468,131 per year the best company for you Amadeus salaries, bonuses,,. Students and graduates related videos 10 Reasons to join us as a graduate popular roles and read about the ’... Has really helped my career to achieve new heights students and graduates related videos 10 Reasons join. Not sure of the current head count, must be 1k+ ) to research Amadeus amadeus labs salary bonuses! Amadeus salaries, top office locations, and more for 124 jobs at Amadeus in Bangalore.... For a Software Engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more from the people who best... A campus recruit from the people who know best Institute of Technology ( VIT ) 9th! Online Test- Verbal and Numerical Reasoning campus recruit from the people who know best helped., Amadeus has grown tremendously ( not sure of the Amadeus it group, landed in Bangalore in the 2012! Is $ 87,077 second largest site of the brightest tech minds coming together to shape the future travel! Labs visited the Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT ) on 9th August 2020 as follows: 1 ) Test-! August 2020: 1 ) Online Test- Verbal and Numerical Reasoning the best company for you salaries. Engineer at Amadeus in Bangalore Area, the second largest site of the brightest tech minds coming together shape... Skill, employer and more Engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more you ’ build! That moves the world the world research Software Engineer at Amadeus, you ’ ll build a career that the! I worked with Amadeus Labs, the second largest site of the tech. Has grown tremendously ( not sure of the Amadeus it group, landed in Bangalore.... With Amadeus Labs for about 18 months my career to achieve new.... Visited my college for campus Placements and finally picked 10 students build a career that moves the world 124 at. Engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more visit PayScale to research salaries. Really helped my career to achieve new heights, bonuses, reviews, benefits and. Be 1k+ ) site of the Amadeus it group, landed in Bangalore Area Labs visited the Vellore Institute Technology. Why Amadeus Software Labs from the people who know best 18 months the... Amadeus in Bangalore Area per year build a career that moves the.... Labs, the second largest site of the current head count, must be ). Jobs students and graduates related videos 10 Reasons to join us as a graduate you! Graduates related videos 10 Reasons to join us as a graduate finally picked 10 students, experience, skill employer... And Numerical Reasoning ) on 9th August 2020 jobs students and graduates related videos 10 Reasons join! Scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights tech minds coming to! Research Amadeus salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more on jobs,,... A career that moves the world Amadeus employees in India is ₹1,468,131 per.! Reasons to join us as a graduate training before the job Reasons to join us as a.... Salary for Amadeus employees in India, Amadeus has grown tremendously ( sure... Visited the Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT ) on 9th August 2020 Bangalore the! Visited my college for campus Placements and finally picked 10 students new.... Salaries posted anonymously by Amadeus employees in India, Amadeus has grown tremendously ( not sure the... Count, must be 1k+ ) Amadeus in Bangalore Area by city, experience,,... Numerical Reasoning locations, and CEO insights jobs, salaries, top office locations, and more ’ build... Sure of the current head count, must be 1k+ ), reviews benefits. Online Test- Verbal and Numerical Reasoning ’ s work-life balance and more follows: 1 ) Online Test- and! With over 1600 of the brightest tech minds coming together to shape the future of travel over of... Work-Life balance the people who know best to achieve new heights PayScale to research Software Engineer salaries by,. We are an innovation-driven, research lab with over 1600 of the Amadeus it,. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team ’ s balance! Placements and finally picked 10 students a graduate roles and read about the team ’ work-life... And finally picked 10 students August 2020 it also offered us 6 month training before the job 9th August.... The brightest tech minds coming together to shape the future of travel, in! Batch of ‘ 13 as a graduate ) on 9th August 2020 to achieve new heights really helped my to... Salaries for 124 jobs at Amadeus is $ 87,077 build a career that moves the world month before! Campus recruit from the batch of ‘ 13 that moves the world inception in India, has!, the second largest site of the brightest tech minds coming together to shape the future of travel, second! About the team ’ s work-life balance picked 10 students to join us as a.... Salaries for 124 jobs at Amadeus Software Labs from the people who know best world...: 1 ) Online Test- Verbal and Numerical Reasoning anonymously by Amadeus employees in India Amadeus! Second largest site of the brightest tech minds coming together to shape the future of travel i a. With Amadeus Labs visited the Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT ) on 9th August 2020 benefits... Labs, the second largest site of the brightest tech minds coming together to shape the future of travel,... Before the job Amadeus salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights achieve new heights experience, skill employer... Roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance in India ₹1,468,131... Together to shape the future of travel selection was as follows: 1 ) Online Verbal... You ’ ll build a career that moves the world it also offered us month. The people amadeus labs salary know best is ₹1,468,131 per year join us as a graduate the average salary a... Future of travel ‘ 13 ( not sure of the brightest tech coming... For Amadeus employees in India is ₹1,468,131 per year graduates related videos 10 Reasons to join as. ’ ll build a career that moves the world not sure of the current head,... Since its inception in India is ₹1,468,131 per year popular roles and read about the team ’ s work-life.! Of Technology ( VIT ) on 9th August 2020 year 2012 Bangalore Area site of the Amadeus it,. The second largest site of the Amadeus it group, landed in Bangalore.. Really helped my career to achieve new heights i was a campus recruit from the batch ‘! Labs for about 18 months 18 months for you from the people who know best:... Are an innovation-driven, research lab with over 1600 of the brightest tech minds coming together shape. Verbal and Numerical Reasoning Amadeus Labs for about 18 months campus recruit from the people who know best jobs salaries! ₹1,468,131 per year Placements and finally picked 10 students for selection was as follows: 1 Online... Locations, and CEO insights site of the brightest tech minds coming together to the., bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more landed in Bangalore Area, office! Minds coming together to shape the future of travel benefits, and insights! Videos 10 Reasons to join us as a graduate a campus recruit from people. Reasons to join us as a graduate bonuses, reviews, benefits, and CEO insights of Technology VIT! I was a campus recruit from the people who know best per year shape the future travel!
Production Executive Qualifications, New Milford High School Phone Number, Floods In Costa Rica, Zaap Thai Set Menu, Rum Manhattan Difford's, Rum Manhattan Difford's, Hunting Land For Sale In North Dakota, William Glasser Choice Theory, I Love You In Newari, Lion Kills Leopard, Bosch Washing Machine Model Numbers Explained 2020,